PDA

View Full Version : It's been forever..help!

dann
10-20-2006, 10:10 PM
After a long break from all out CDing I'm finally back.My first time fully dressed in over a year.I'm back with an all together new outlook on my cding and it's all brand new again.I'll get in to all of that some other time.
What I need quick is someone to point me to some simple step-by-step on applying my eye make-up.I was never that great at it before, and have forgotten waht it was I use to do anyway...
anyone???

dann

Billijo49504
10-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Hmmmmm? Lets see if I can explain it. Mascara to the top lashes. The darkest color of the shadow to the lids, then the next lightest color to the upper lids and then the lightest color to the brow, below the eye brow. Honest, I can do it, just can't explain it...BJ

Katelyn
10-21-2006, 12:18 AM
Go to youtube.co and type in apply eye makeup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrCaoXftBHo&mode=related&search=

Timberley
10-21-2006, 12:25 AM
Sorry, no help here. I have been winging it, (my GF might help me one day, but then again I have never asked).
Besides, I am so blind without my glasses, I can't see what I am doing anyway!

:0)

Sharon
10-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Go check out the Beauty Club -- just a bit lower than this section on the index page -- there's a lot of good tips in there.

The main thing is to learn what makeup you need or want -- liner, mascara, etc. -- read the tips you find (you can also access a lot of great info on cosmetics manufacturers websites), and then practice, practice, practice.

Have fun. :happy:

ronna
10-21-2006, 11:54 AM
Try to avoid poking yourself in the eye with a mascara comb--
you'll run your eyeliner! How do I know this? (ouch)