PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Charity's GG
10-20-2006, 10:46 PM
Thank you all for your responses to my posts today:D . I wasnt trying to make anyone mad I just wanted to know. I have known about my husband since before we got married and Im pretty okay with it. Of course, like many SO's, I do have my days where I dont want to be bothered with it.

Over the past 12 years that we've been together, its been wonderful and I wouldnt trade him for the world. If (God forbid) something happen to him, or we got divorced, I think I would look for another crossdresser. I have the best of both worlds here...I have my husband, my best friend, my lover, my best girlfriend etc.

Ive asked him the same questions that I posted on here. As a matter of fact, Ive asked him a million questions about crossdressing and I didnt mean any disrespect towards him either. I just need to know. Im trying more and more to understand...and the more I understand the more supportive I can be.

In general I am asking the questions to get answers from other gurls...not to tick anyone off.

Have a wonderful evening!! Charity's GG:love:

Jenny Beth
10-20-2006, 10:54 PM
You haven't ticked me of, your questions were fair considering all the things GG's have to deal with with a spouse who crossdresses. Besides, if you can't find answers here where can you find them? Glad you could join us!

Shannon CD
10-20-2006, 10:58 PM
Hi Charity's GG,

It didn't upset me, but then again, I happen to agree with you.

Shannon:D

Snookums
10-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Thank you Charitys GG

Billijo49504
10-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Feel free to ask away!!!You GG are most welcome here. My SO doen't use the puter ,but she is very excepting of my dressing. I came home from work, put on a bra and a skirt and went on the puter for her. Then came here ...BJ

Joy Carter
10-21-2006, 02:00 AM
Hun your probably working through this just like any other GG who's SO is a dresser. So please do ask anything you desire and need to know about. :hugs: