PDA

View Full Version : new member..need thoughts/advice

geoff352
10-21-2006, 02:06 AM
hi. i'm new here. i really only like to wear female pajamas and other "comfy" things (i.e. tracksuits) and slippers. i also love wearing Ugg boots. I've given thought lately about wearing some stuff that juniors would typically wear...especially jeans. I havent gotten to try on a pair yet, but i cant wait. I get really turned on by flare stretch jeans. Also, i'm into wearing fem items in a "masculine" way if that makes sense. Like ugg boots, or those birkenstock clogs, also fem pj pants with a hoodie or something. still fem, but able to pass as male. i've been wanting to wear flared stretch jeans that way too but im not sure i could pull it off since i'm not emo haha. Any thoughts? thanks!

Nikki Dee
10-21-2006, 04:29 AM
Thoughts.??...Yeah.!!!...Do what makes you happy...there are no set rules love.!...Be who you wanna be.!
Love Nikki. x

Katelyn
10-21-2006, 04:36 AM
I'm not sure what you'e asking, but it sound like you want to wear female clothes for comfort uot in public, but you still want to be seen as a man and not a crossdresser? Well, That one is very hard to pull off. Thre are some girl clothes that look adrogones, andthen there are some that say Girl all over. If you go out in fem jeans that are obviously feminine, then you may get stared at...then again you may not. If your comfortable and you don't care about what other people may think, then go for it!!:D

noname
10-21-2006, 05:26 AM
I can only tell you about myself, and I think I'm fairly similiar.

Flare Jeans: Absolutely! In fact fem jeans are all I wear anymore. Why? Because the spandex makes the fabric softer and you get style in both the cut and print of denim that they just don't make for guys.

Hoodies: I recently bought a zip up hoodie. I love it. It's nice to have a zip up long sleave that isn't almost a foot of extra fabric below the waist. I also like the fact that it fits my arms. Where mens zip ups have arms large enough I could fit 2 arms in. Not to mention I like a long sleave zip up where the fabric isn't as thick as a polar bear. ie. it's nice not to have to take it off just because you go indoors.

Pj's: Nothing fancy, just pink and green plaid cotton pj bottoms. You know it's nice to have something other than dark blue.

I'm always out in guy mode, I never try to pass, I just like the different styles. Frankly, I grew sick of the same tired boring cuts, styles and colors of mens clothing.

But...

Don't worry so much about what people think. I wear my stretch flare jeans to church. No one has said anything to me. I'm sure a couple of people wonder if you will. For the most part you won't get too much of a reaction in guy mode. ( it has happened to me )

Oh one more thing, jeans. Buy from the juniors section, the womens jeans are made for some really wide hips and probably won't fit too well. Juniors jeans will come in odd size number ie 7, 9, 13. Womens will come in even numbers ie 10, 14, 8. Your size will depend on the jeans. I'm a waist 32" and junior jeans run me 9 - 11 depending on the brand. I only have one pair of womens jeans and I am size 8. So like I said, it will depend on the brand.

I'm not sure what you'e asking, but it sound like you want to wear female clothes for comfort out in public, but you still want to be seen as a man and not a crossdresser? Well, That one is very hard to pull off.

So true, and that is where I am at. I would like to add I found something that was a bit of help. It's called the hair. A couple months ago I got my hair cut pretty short and started spiking the front bangs, and do the rest of the hair kind of messy. I found I got very very few looks vs. before. I suspect people view me as either a really artsy person or a rock and roller type of person. So some fun young punk hair vs. the I'm in my 40's dressing like a girl in 20's look. Anyway, I'm rambling. All of this is IMHO.

Rachel Morley
10-21-2006, 11:59 AM
I think that you should totally do what you are planning to do. I wear girl's low rise boot cut jeans with girl's t-shirts and hoodies all the time. I also wear pink and white tennis shoes too.....all in boy mode :eek:

It depends on how tight your jeans are, and how girly your hoodies and t-shirts are (styles and colors) but I rarely get stared at. Sometimes you get GGs who notice you, but guys tend to ignore you.

I find it's suprising just how much you can get away with as far as openly wearing girl's clothes as a guy. :happy: