PDA

View Full Version : CD friendly families

suzanne
10-21-2006, 02:35 AM
I would like to know: how many of us had, when they were growing up and developing an interest in CDing, family members who were supportive of their taste in clothing?

I suspect that the vast majority of us did not have the benefit of any kind support and therefore learned how to stay safely in the closet. Althopugh I was never caught, I instictively knew that both my parents would go ballistic if I showed any feminine tendencies. I envy those fortunate enough to have had an older sister who dressed them up for tea parties. Or a mom who said nothing when you showed up wearing her nightgown, or better yet, provided you with a few items to wear at home.

Dads are usually less accepting but I read one story of a young CD who was caught by mom and told to "Wait til your father gets home." When Father got home, he winked and said "Don't get caught again" because he was a CD too!

So, how about it, girls? Did you have anyone who helped or encouraged you to crossdress, or at least quietly kept your secret?

Carroll
10-21-2006, 09:27 AM
100% in the closet when growing up. Didnt tell my mom until a few years ago

Angela Burke
10-21-2006, 09:58 AM
My mother and sisters were always totally supportive of my CDing.
Always helpful with clothes etc.
Thankyou Mum.

tracy_Trevor
10-21-2006, 09:59 AM
well having 4 younger sisters i was able to "borrow" some of their under-ware from time to time. I am sure that my second sister knew that i was doing it and may have left some of her sexier panties about for me to wear.

Tracy