PDA

View Full Version : My first online purchase arrived today

melanieee
10-21-2006, 08:46 AM
I ordered some matching lingerie and breastforms and they arrived today.
I was nervous and worried that they might fall out of the letter box ,get put in the neighbours box, or get ripped in the post.silly worries,My letter box going e-fem!Trusting the post to bring my bits and pieces to me instead of me carrying them inside from the car.
Anyone had any misadventures at the mail box with on line deliverys?

JamieK
10-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Hi Luv,
I've gotten alot of sexy, fem things in the mail and neverhad a problem, as long as the package FITS in the box, or, you are home when its delivered.
Relax, breathe easy, and enjoy your clothing!

Love,
JamieK

Joy Carter
10-21-2006, 10:22 AM
It's like being on drugs :eek: ! I have no problems other than having to send back things now and then. What is even better when they have an 800 phone number and you call and the gal answers, Hello and welcome to J------ how may I help you +? One call taker was really nervous I think she thought I was a perv, or at least in her mind. It went well and I spent over a hundred on that order. The next one tried her darnedest to get me to buy the store out. She stopped at lingerie though :o . It was so much fun and me, I'm a lady first last and always so no problem.:D

Aemilia
10-21-2006, 10:31 AM
I had my first problem this week. I ordered a skirt and jacket, which was shipped via UPS. The only problem was that UPS didn't deliver it. I guess the UPS driver gave up looking for my house (which isn't hard to find considering it is in the middle of town.)

So, UPS took it to the US Post Office. While at the post office, the postal workers had to open it to find the name inside the box because they said the couldn't read the outside.

Fortunately, there wasn't anything embarrassing in the box. And that was the first time in several online purchases where something went wrong. From now on, I'll be careful not to get anything shipped via UPS or DHL/Airborne.

REBECCA62
10-21-2006, 10:42 AM
I ordered some matching lingerie and breastforms and they arrived today.
I was nervous and worried that they might fall out of the letter box ,get put in the neighbours box, or get ripped in the post.silly worries,My letter box going e-fem!Trusting the post to bring my bits and pieces to me instead of me carrying them inside from the car.
Anyone had any misadventures at the mail box with on line deliverys?
Hi mel, its one of lifes great buzzes is it not. Generally are no problems at all. Although i recall a day a few years ago that should raise a smile or two: i'd just left my upstairs flat one sunny day, as i walked down the street i saw the mail van pass me and stop at my house. I had been eagerley awaiting a new wig i had ordered ( a loveley little blond bob number. I just knew this must be it so i rushed back and took the delivery. I went upstairs and admired my new hair -do. Hardly being able to wait till later to use it, but i had to do the shopping. As i was putting the wig back in its box i noticed a loveley young woman walk past my window going the same way i was, so i rushed down the stairs so that i could admire her from behind as i walked to town - you might as well have something nice to look at as you walk had'nt you i thought.
Bad move----as i rushed down the twisting staircase i slipped and snapped the tendons on my left foot - it never has healed properly :-(
So ther you have it girl, worry not about you mail but more about how you handle the excitement !
Love and kisses. Rebecca

Courtneygurl
10-21-2006, 02:16 PM
No misadventures here! I've been ordering from Victoria's Secret lately, and it's been delivered to my work address, and no one even notices. Of course, if they do, they'll just assume it's for my SO.

Cora
10-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Hi all,

Once I had some heels, hose, and a dress delivered to my apartment. I kept looking for it but it didn't show up on the day I thougth it was going to arrive. All of a sudden a knock on the door and my next door neighbor is holding an open box. My box.

Now for a quick summary of the neighbor. He was a real macho type who didn't speak english very well but was clearly an alpha male. He hands me the box and says that his name is the same as mine and he thought it was for him. I was compeletly scared. To this day I don't know if he saw anything, but he must have. I started looking for a house the next day.

Any time I saw him after that was a scare. I am in the closet so I wasn't looking for this kind of excitement!

Cora

susan elizabeth
10-21-2006, 05:36 PM
I get all my goodies online and have only had one problem. But it was potentially disastrous. I had ordered my first set of real breastforms, but when they came they were not the ones I ordered. They graciously offered to send a UPS "call tag" and pay both the return postage and the postage for the replacements. As I would have expected.
The instructions were to leave the box in the carport with a note that simply said "UPS Call Tag Expected". No problem - they even told me what day to expect the pickup so that it would not be out in public any longer than needed.
UPS did pick it up on that day, and left the call tag stub on my door. Only thing is ... under "description of contents" it said "breastforms" instead of simply "merchandise". !!!!
My door faces my neighbor's house and he passes right by it to get to his backyard. I don't know if he (or his girlfriend) saw/read the call tag or not. But the UPS guy gave me a weird look when he brought the replacement package.

susan

JamieK
10-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi Girls;
I must be VERY special! After reading the responses here, I consider myself lucky.
Over many years, and as many addressess, buying both fem and gay clothing both online and from a catalog, I have NEVER had a problem with deliverery. From town-to-town, and state-to-state, I always got my order, via UPS, Fedex or the US Postal service, which is a true surprise!
Please make sure "THEY" get the address RIGHT!
Best Wishes, and Good Luck,
JamieK

Lanore
10-22-2006, 06:08 AM
I skipped all the hoop-la by getting a PO Box at the post office. Even though it is registered under the male name, I have no problem getting my packages. Sometimes the items are too big and I have to co-sign the note. Really easy and so for safe. It's so exciting getting things in the mail. I always look forward to the day when they should arrive. Just one of those little things that makes me happy.

Lanore