PDA

View Full Version : Goth For Halloween

KELLYANN
10-21-2006, 01:24 PM
I Need Advice. I Am Attending A Party, Going To Go Black All The Way. Black,hose,panties,skirt,blouse,boots, Hat, Lipstick,nails, All Black. Prob Need Some Nose, Ear Lip Things Hehe. Thanks. Any Help Would Be So Nice. Any Goth Girls? Kellyann

JeanneF
10-21-2006, 01:42 PM
I've been known to goth is it up a bit. My advice is don't go "high-school goth"...if you're going to go goth, do it with some style. Dark purples, pinks, deep reds, mixed in with the black. My fave goth outfit is a black velvet jacket, dark purple corset, black fishtail skirt, and knee high boots.

Check out Gothic Beauty magazine for some ideas.

JennaKnots
10-21-2006, 01:45 PM
I've been known to goth is it up a bit. My advice is don't go "high-school goth"...if you're going to go goth, do it with some style. Dark purples, pinks, deep reds, mixed in with the black. My fave goth outfit is a black velvet jacket, dark purple corset, black fishtail skirt, and knee high boots.

Check out Gothic Beauty magazine for some ideas.

My first attempt was semi-goth...did I do an ok job?

KELLYANN
10-21-2006, 01:57 PM
THANKS LISAK. i think a little purple would be good! AND MAYBE AN EARING IN MY NOSE!

KELLYANN
10-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Very Nice Girl Sexy.

JennaKnots
10-21-2006, 04:38 PM
I like your pouty avitar too.

JeanneF
10-21-2006, 04:52 PM
My first attempt was semi-goth...did I do an ok job?

Awesome job...I love the eyes...very fierce.

JennaKnots
10-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Awesome job...I love the eyes...very fierce.

and I as I said on your myspace account, I think you're real cute.

michelle19845
10-21-2006, 11:54 PM
kelly,
i wish i was going too,i wish you the best of luck.you'll have to send a pic.

michelle19845

Snookums
10-22-2006, 12:36 AM
I found this cool goth dress site,have any of you checked it out www.rosemoretem.com
this site has some beautiful goth dresses

Joni Beauman
10-22-2006, 12:38 AM
I just get Server Could Not Be Found. Alas. Joni

Snookums
10-22-2006, 01:30 AM
I just get Server Could Not Be Found. Alas. Joni

thats tha web address on the address bar

Melora
10-22-2006, 01:53 AM
Me = I am a GOTH..
Chains.. Go to your local pet store and get some choke collars, I LOVE THEM!! Buy them and do some cool things with them, BUT DO Not get too many, Just accentuate a "little", AND DO NOT forgett your "Boots", Boots are cool! AS you walk, IF you have chains wrapped around your Boots, (hopefully High Heield ( Probably not the right spelling) OR Paratrooper Knee high boots OR some Super High Platforms", Make sure you have the ching ching sound... OK.. Chains are also GREAT around "other body parts as well! = Really Great! ALSO Black ANYTHING works.. HeHe.. Purple And Unnatural Green IS GREAT TOO, For Make Up and Clothes! Or Tee Shirts, I am wearing a riped up "Cradle of Filth" Tee Shirt this Samhain, as well as a short dress and some black hose and maybe a long black cardi = I dunno! Please Remember Strange colours of Makeup IS GREAT!! I have around four chain strings around my right hip with Keys and a knife handle which becomes a weapon IF I WISH.. And this Samhain will be a good one...I Know IT! :)
Good Luck Hun and I hope that YOU LOOK GREAT!!