PDA

View Full Version : 1st time out today.

jessica cd
10-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Today I went out totally dressed. My wife helped with my makeup and backed the car in the driveway. I wore one of her turtleneck sweaters with some real tight jeans and my platform cork sole sandles.
She drove to a shop about a half hour away that specializes in clothing for t-girls.

It was an adventure, I was all dolled up. We got lost. spilled water on my pants,"this upset me very much". But we finally found the shop.

Jacki was working and was very nice. We browsed for a time and I asked about breast forms. We only really planned on window shopping but once I got set up with forms and bra I tried them on and there was no way I was going home empty handed. So I bought the forms and bra. And of couse a new top to accentuate my new breasts.

We left the shop and started driving home. My wife was still driving and we were going down the freeway. We passed a couple of semi trucks and got into some slow traffic. Thats when one of the truckers started paceing us and I look up and this guys smiling and waving at me. My wife thought it was hillarious and stayed right next to him. I was mortified and kept my head down and pretended to be looking in my purse.

So we had a great time on my first outing and I just love my new forms. Hope to do it again very soon.

Sandra
10-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Great feeling, bet there will be know stopping you now :)

sue ellan
10-21-2006, 04:04 PM
sounds like your wife is a blast. may be a little on the sadistic side. sounds like she is lots of fun. keep her close to your side and love love her lots.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Talon DeRojo
10-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Jessica - Hang onto that wife of yours! Thanks for sharing the experience her on the Forum.
Talon:happy:

Katelyn
10-21-2006, 04:26 PM
YOu know you loved every omonet of it! :^5:

Stacie Stockman
10-21-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi,

next time go for a makeover, she's super...

Joy Carter
10-21-2006, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=jessica cd;601176]She drove to a shop about a half hour away that specializes in clothing for t-girls.
Jacki was working and was very nice. We browsed for a time and I asked about breast forms. We only really planned on window shopping but once I got set up with forms and bra I tried them on and there was no way I was going home empty handed. So I bought the forms and bra. And of couse a new top to accentuate my new breasts.

So where is this shop you never said Hun +? I'm going to be in Royal Oak next Saturday and would like another place to shop.:D

Angie G
10-21-2006, 07:45 PM
Jessica you go girl got trucker checking you out come on we need a pic hun
:hugs:
Angie

Lori SC
10-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Great Jessica,

Two firsts in one day! Out for the first time, and a guy checking you out! It's great your wife put up with the truckers. Some wives don't handle that well. Too bad she tortured you about about it though.

Forms are great aren't they!?

Hugs, Lori

Gisele
10-22-2006, 12:14 AM
We passed a couple of semi trucks and got into some slow traffic. Thats when one of the truckers started paceing us and I look up and this guys smiling and waving at me. My wife thought it was hillarious and stayed right next to him. I was mortified and kept my head down and pretended to be looking in my purse.

OMG! that's soooo funny! I know how you felt my SO did the same thing to me and what did I do? Look into my purse! I then asked if I should flash him and thought about it and decided not to. She wanted me to. I did not have my forms glued on and I could picture me flashing the driver and boobs flying all over my lap!!:eek:

Joni Beauman
10-22-2006, 12:18 AM
I find it amazing that, with such a supportive wife, this is the first time out. Thanks for sharing - I got a vicarious little charge out of your story. It would be ideal to have that from a SO. Joni

ColleenCD
10-22-2006, 12:34 AM
Jessica, Your wife is wonderful, remember to return the favor for her.

Colleen

Shannon CD
10-22-2006, 12:35 AM
Congratulatiuons Jessica. I remember how exciting (and frightening) my first time out was. Sounds like you had fun.:D

Ashley Helen
10-22-2006, 12:40 AM
Congratulations Jessica on getting out for the first time and having such an understanding and helpful wife.

Love

Helen xx

jessica cd
10-22-2006, 01:03 AM
OMG! that's soooo funny! I know how you felt my SO did the same thing to me and what did I do? Look into my purse! I then asked if I should flash him and thought about it and decided not to. She wanted me to. I did not have my forms glued on and I could picture me flashing the driver and boobs flying all over my lap!!:eek:

i asked her if ishould flash him with my boobs or my penis. she said no. its not ladylike.

kerrianna
10-22-2006, 01:11 AM
:lol: It's great when the two of you can have fun with it.
Thanks for sharing. Jessica and Beth you're so lucky to have SOs who play with you. Like a cat playing with a mouse :heehee:

Sheila
10-22-2006, 03:58 AM
Beth,
sounds like you both had a great time. Bet your glad the first time is now over with, should make going out for you a lot easier next time as this was such fun for both of you.

Jess(so)

Kaitlyn Michele
10-22-2006, 04:19 AM
jessica!!

Yay!!

very happy for you and your wife and i hope you get more chances to have fun dressing!!

you guys sound like you are doing it right!!

michele

sophie69
10-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Jessica, sounds like the first time was great! I cant wait to get the guts to get out there!!! lol Soph

Sweet Jane
10-25-2006, 07:07 PM
Jessica...that's quite a story. Your wife sounds fab, and I'm sure the two of you will be having heaps of fun filled outings if you first is anything to go by.......