PDA

View Full Version : Dazed and confused

Kelsy
10-22-2006, 09:03 AM
For most of my crossdressing life my dressing habits have been periodic and limited. A pair of panties here a pair of panties there. Girl things I've found, "borrowed", or bought. I would steal away and slip them on, admired them in a mirror, quickly undress and hide the items. I would often purge and vow to never return. All very secret!

In boy mode I lived and over compinsating life. The Man - you know. I was homifobic! I raised sons the be stong men who have both gone on to join the military which makes me both very proud as a father but makes me feel guilty. My double life cuts both ways. They know me as dad the man and that's the way I want it always to be. Jennifer will never be reveiled to them if I can help it. the same goes with my daughter and my X. They are all part of one side of my life.

So as circumstances have presented themselves, I am discovered in a way.
My girl friend finds out that I have ordered some panties online. She thinks
they are for another woman and we split-up - I leave - When she calls me ,
all upset and wants to know about this other woman, I finally spill my guts!
Who are these panties for she asks. Me! I reply - Come on she replys - Yes I wear them. To make long story short. She doesn't reject me! Come back and bring your panties with you, I want to see this!!

Finally the door is wide open and now my urge to dress has taken off !
and I am having adjustment problems!!

Any comments??

Jennifer :be:

Shelly Preston
10-22-2006, 09:10 AM
The shock of acceptance is praying on our mind
This is due to it having been secret for so long

Just take things slowly and enjoy time with your GF
and keep communicating

AprilMae
10-22-2006, 09:12 AM
It looks to me you have a new beginning. You have someone who knows about you and isn't rejecting you. Besides gaining acceptance you have released the pressure of being totally hidden. Just one person knowing your secret can go a long way toward inner peace. I'm in a similar situation. My S/O is the only person in the know, and although she chooses not to participate, she has no objections to me indulging myself. We all have two sides, whether we realize it or not. I am of the belief that letting the woman emerge makes you a better man. Enjoy yourselves.

Holly
10-22-2006, 09:46 AM
Jennifer, congratulations on comming out to your GF. As the others have already said, don't go overboard and take things slowly. You will need to spend some time educating her about CDing. Continually remind her that SHE is the woman you love. As for your family, I wouldn't be so quick to make the decision to not tell them about Jennifer. She has been a part of you for all your life. Of course you know best, so use your best judgement, but it may help them to understand you better.