PDA

View Full Version : A "Way Out"

Kimberly
10-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Well, well well… :D

I have now ventured across town to the very fantastic, very camp, very eye-opening WayOut Club in the heart of London! It was a great night, (my first out as a fully fledged transvestite, rather than fancy dress,) – so here’s an account.

The girls I was going with, my flatmate and a friend from college, were together about 3pm, and after some food we started getting ready. My outfit was already picked – the blue/black top from my avatar, cut-off jeans and my brilliant new boots! That and some clothes swapping with my flatmate, (bracelets for a hair band and jumper are quite fair!) I’d never straightened my hair before either, so needed my friend to do that…

We left, my head held high – preparing for my first night out, and the worst part of the night was quickly over. I’d prophesised it as leaving the halls and walking to the train station, as well as the train. Thankfully, (or not), my flatmate saw some friends from college, some of which recognised me – but as I’m not hiding my transvestitism from college people, no one cared. I didn’t chat to them, but even on the train, sitting near them, they weren’t at all phased by my presence, or appearance. Woo!

So, from London Bridge to Crosswall… Over the river. On the way we were stopped twice, people asking for directions and neither showed no physicality that they’d read me. I’m not bothered whether they had, but they treated me with respect as another human being. Which is good! Actually, the second group of tourists asked us, “What is the name of this, please?” And we failed to recognise the Tower of London…

Anyway, upon finding the club, the woman greeted us each with an “Alright, darling?” which surprised me a little. All these little things which are so new to me are all so surprising – and that’s what I love about my new experiences; the discoveries you find along the way. Down the stairs, (oh, those enormous stairs!) and we were one of the first groups in the club. It was a lot smaller than I imagined, but it was great to see fellow crossdressers in a nice, welcoming environment. What phased me most, though, were all the sleazy looking guys at the bar, all out on the pull. We were there for a bit of fun and a night out, not to get chatted up by some guy who thinks he can get lucky with a chick with a dick! (We weren’t chatted up, thankfully.)

After a dance and an interesting trip to the toilet, (at which point my brain was going, “I have a penis… why the hell am I in here?”), the cabaret finally came. And what a night to go for the first time: Vicky Lee’s birthday. We were treated to various dances and the musical talent of Miss Sarah Lee, (what a voice!) After which, I sought out the Vicky Lee, who came out from behind the bar to talk to me about my first time at the WayOut club. She took a genuine interest in how we found the evening and talked a little about the variety of the club.

The things that worried me though, were the guys at the bar. It moulded the atmosphere from one of simple fun and games, in jokes and the like, to one of being watched – a kind of predatory thing going on. That, the bitchyness from some of the girls, and the general nonsense fashion that was going round! It’s a real pity sometimes, because the outfits are obviously some of the girls’ best that I see, but they don’t coordinate and don’t compliment them. I’m all for dressing how you want, but please – some decorum would be nice. And, doesn’t dressing how you want go hand in hand with looking good? I know it does for me, so please – be educative in how clothes work and how they can help you look your best. To be honest, and rather frank, I saw too many 90s prostitutes last night. If that’s what you want, then fine. And saying that, there were some stunning women there last night – stunning.

Here are some pictures, for those inclined…

Me and my friend
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/kimberlycd/WayOut21-10001resize.jpg

Again...
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/kimberlycd/WayOut21-10002resize.jpg

Just Me
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d23/kimberlycd/WayOut21-10005resize.jpg

Kieron Andrew
10-22-2006, 12:13 PM
yay! you survive wrath of WOC lol.......glad you had a good night despite the predatory men! told you Vicky would be welcoming :) she keeps her eyes on the girls :)

question is now? will you go back?

Kimberly
10-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Probably. But I'd like to go other places, just for a look around. G.A.Y.... Transmission, would be a good one - when I get the chance.

Di
10-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Awesome night hon.....loved reading about it...and the pics are great:D

Kieron Andrew
10-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Probably. But I'd like to go other places, just for a look around. G.A.Y.... Transmission, would be a good one - when I get the chance.yup and heaven too thats a great club!

GG Vanya
10-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Kimblerly,

Perhaps a tad off topic, but I gotta say: You are such a well rounded person, and so damn cute!

The person, be they male or female,(I don't know your preferences) who eventually becomes your lifemate will indeed be fortunate and blessed!

You make me proud to say I'm married to a crossdresser! :hugs:

Jenna1561
10-22-2006, 02:07 PM
Nice story, I'm glad you got out and had so much fun. Love the photos of you and friend. You really do look quite happy and content. BTW I love your top.

Jenna

carolinewalker_2000
10-22-2006, 04:44 PM
You are lucky to have such supportive friends. It is a shame the Way Out Club seems to have become a haunt for sleazy men after a quick thrill. I hope you find other venues more to your taste.

Caroline

Rachel Morley
10-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Alright sister! You rock! Going out en femme (especially if you don't do it that often) can always be a little nerve wracking at times. I think you picked a reasonable venue to start this new phase in your dressing. I also want to tell you that I can totally identify with some of the things you've said:

...and an interesting trip to the toilet, (at which point my brain was going “I have a penis…why the hell am I in here")ha ha....a similar thought happened to me when I first did this. My thought, as I was in the stall was, "OMG :eek: I don't belong in here, I have a willy!" :D I've never had the predatory thing happen to me (not yet anyway). However, I have had the "everyone is looking at me type thoughts" ...this has happened mostly in gay bars when there where a lot of guys around. I don't know if this counts as being the same or not.

Anyway, the pics are great. I love "going out threads" that have pictures :happy: I can't wait for the next exciting installment!

Marcia-B
10-23-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi Kimberley
I am glad you had fun.Most of the predators are all eyes anyway.They won't bother you unless you let them get too close.You look really good and happy.Hope you have more good times.
marcia
P.S Your clothes suit you and your breast look very realistic especially from the side view.

Kieron Andrew
10-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi Kimberley
I am glad you had fun.Most of the predators are all eyes anyway.They won't bother you unless you let them get too close
exactly....all talk and no trousers lol

Shannon CD
10-23-2006, 03:41 PM
yup and heaven too thats a great club!

Kieron,

There is a Heaven nightclub in Palm Springs, California that I went dressed to a couple of weeks ago. There was a Drag Fashion show going on (about half of the models were GG, and some were local celebrities as well). It was a very nice night. I wonder if the two clubs are connected in some way?

Kieron Andrew
10-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Kieron,

There is a Heaven nightclub in Palm Springs, California that I went dressed to a couple of weeks ago. There was a Drag Fashion show going on (about half of the models were GG, and some were local celebrities as well). It was a very nice night. I wonder if the two clubs are connected in some way?no this heaven in london is independent