PDA

View Full Version : My big adventure

Tina Dixon
10-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Well it hasn't happen yet, but I took Tuesday off and plan on a day out dressed.

Yep Tina is leaving the safety of her garage, I have the house to my self right now so I washed my wig with extra care, washed my favorite unmentionables and my favorite dress in getting ready.

What is this adventure you ask? OK I plan on dressing up and going for a two hour drive to Detroit for a visit to Janet's Closet, it's a crossdressing shop in Detroit.

Plan on doing some shopping and may be partake in a make over and spend some time with some fellow T-girls.

Stay tuned for a follow up and hopefully some photos.

Wendy me
10-22-2006, 01:11 PM
wicked cool Tina going out and shopping is fun ... don't forget your camara... be careful and be safe enjoy and have way too much fun.....

Amy Hepker
10-22-2006, 01:22 PM
Go for it Tina, You deserve a day to yourself as we all do.
Good Luck and GOD BLESS!!!
AMY

Stacie Stockman
10-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Tina, would love to join ya, but this girl is broke after this weekend!

Say hi to Jacki for me!

Tina Dixon
10-22-2006, 01:26 PM
Tina, would love to join ya, but this girl is broke after this weekend!

Say hi to Jacki for me!
To much Tiger stuff?

Stacie Stockman
10-22-2006, 01:31 PM
No, expenses occured after my big party after this weekend. Hotel, my makeover, costume, and transportation took a big bite out of my play money. Also had to contribute to a collection to get a fellow partygoer out of jail...

Tina Dixon
10-22-2006, 01:32 PM
No, expenses occured after my big party after this weekend. Hotel, my makeover, costume, and transportation took a big bite out of my play money. Also had to contribute to a collection to get a fellow partygoer out of jail...
Way to much fun, but your pics are graet, just going down there to get out as Tina.

Stacie Stockman
10-22-2006, 01:42 PM
You do know that Janet is doing a halloween party in her new section on the 27th I think...

Tina Dixon
10-22-2006, 01:57 PM
You do know that Janet is doing a halloween party in her new section on the 27th I think...
Yes I seen that and a new gal Jacky works there, so I thought it was time for a road trip.

Jodi
10-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Well it hasn't happen yet, but I took Tuesday off and plan on a day out dressed.

Yep Tina is leaving the safety of her garage, I have the house to my self right now so I washed my wig with extra care, washed my favorite unmentionables and my favorite dress in getting ready.

What is this adventure you ask? OK I plan on dressing up and going for a two hour drive to Detroit for a visit to Janet's Closet, it's a crossdressing shop in Detroit.

Plan on doing some shopping and may be partake in a make over and spend some time with some fellow T-girls.

Stay tuned for a follow up and hopefully some photos.

Good luck Tina. Be sure to take an emergency kit with you. ie drab clothes, makeup remover, etc. just in case.

Jodi

Tina Dixon
10-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Good luck Tina. Be sure to take an emergency kit with you. ie drab clothes, makeup remover, etc. just in case.

JodiI will be in drab for the ride home as I go straight to the dentist office.

GG Vanya
10-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Well kudos to you kiddo! And YES take along the camera, but keep in mind, people will be upset if you stop every few miles and "borrow" their garage door for pictures! :D

My my my, our Tina not only gets a job promotion, into "management" no less, and now she's takin her show on the road! She's movin on up!

Di
10-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Congrats on the promotion, woo hoo hon :yrtw:

Enjoy the road trip....can't wait to hear all about it :hugs:

shelly gg
10-22-2006, 09:32 PM
OMG, we were just at Janets closet yesterday! It was my SO's first outing ever and we had soo much fun. I know he was a nervous wreck part of the time. He rode in the back seat until we were out of the neighborhood, spilled water on his cloths, and while we were at Janet's Closet one of his gel packs from his bra dropped out on the floor! But, we overcame these small obstacles and had a wonderful time. A truck driver even made eyes at him while we were on the freeway! I think he was mortified but I smoothed things out for him and helped him relax!

I hope you have a wonderful time there. Talk to Jackie, she really knows her stuff and makes the whole experience comfortable! Good luck!

ColleenCD
10-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Tina,

Drive safely and have a wonderful day out. Go Tigers!

Colleen

Barb Valentine
10-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Oh Tina
Good for you
Just drive safely you won't wanted to get pulled over
That would wreck a great trip
Looking foreword to hearing all about it

Rita Knight
10-23-2006, 02:42 AM
Hi Tina,
Going to Janet's closet I think would be good and very safe from my vantage point. However, have you ever considered going to a support group like Tri-Ess? Unfortunately, the closest listed chapter meets in Lansing. Contact inormation can be seen here: http://www.tri-ess.org/SSS_chapdir.html#Region3 Also, there might be some group(s) across the river in Canada.

Phyliss
10-23-2006, 02:55 AM
Good for you Tina. Have a blast.

Stacie, sounds like a "fun" party if somebody ended up in jail.

"A friend will bail you out of jail.
A good friend will be sitting next to you."

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 06:01 AM
Damn, sounds good to me Tina. BTW, you are having beer afterward, right?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Tina Dixon
10-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Well my big day got shot down, seems like a new computer system showed up at work so I had to postpone my day off, darn it, well maybe I can dress in the evening in the comfort of my garage.

Thanks for the support my friends, but this adventure will continued another day for sure.

Phyliss
10-23-2006, 06:44 PM
"LIFE" has a way of interfering with your life.
Sorry to hear about the cancellation, I know there will be other chances.

Missy Anne's GG
10-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Oh gosh darn, Tina! I was just going to write a note about hoping you live it up on Tuesday, when I saw the cancellation. What a bummer!

Have a good time next to your old garage door buddy, and keep on thinking about your upcoming adventure! We'll be waiting for all the details!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Raychel
10-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Wow , What a bummer. It sounds like you had a great day planned. I am wondering what your wife would think about all of this though. Maybe she was the one that made sure the computer got there for tomorrow. She is probably all mad because you werent taking her along for the trip. :heehee: :heehee:

Priscilla Ann
10-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Well Tina, having your adventure cancelled leaves more time for anticipation.