PDA

View Full Version : Why crossdress

crusadergirl
10-22-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey everybody I know I haven't been on in a long time it's not my fault.

My question is to all you ladies Why do you like crossdressing and how does it help you?

LisaRose
10-22-2006, 03:26 PM
The real question is, Why not crossdress?

JennaisahottieNC
10-22-2006, 03:41 PM
i love crossdressing bc it gives me the feel of being sexy like a woman when i want and i want it trust me. nothing like the feel of wearing a hot sexy outfit to get u going!!!!! keep it up girlfriend!!!!

Jenna

Tina Dixon
10-22-2006, 03:51 PM
I don't really know any more, so I'm going to say because it's fun and theres a fem side of me that just needs to get out.

NatashaWI
10-22-2006, 04:14 PM
I like to feel like a lady - its a sexy rush for me. Spending 6 or 7 hours out and about as Natasha is just a glorious feeling. It is hard to tell you why - it just feels wonderful - almost mystic.

Kate Simmons
10-22-2006, 04:27 PM
It doesn't "help" me , Hon. I do it simply because I want to.:happy: Ericka/Rich

LeahCD2002
10-22-2006, 04:30 PM
Well gurl,

Crossdressing for me is a break from the norm. I love the glitz and glamour that can come with dressing and the opportunity to really become femme. The tight undergarments, makeup, soft-smelling perfume are so therapeutic to me after a rough day at work. It is very difficult to explain but becoming a lady is the best form of relaxation that I know of!

Leah

sparks
10-22-2006, 04:31 PM
Been a part of me for as long as I can remember. It's just something I do.

carolinewalker_2000
10-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Because there is no choice; you just have to !

Caroline

Daphne Renee
10-22-2006, 04:35 PM
I dont really have to but I enjoy it.. Its kind of exciting in a way..

Abby Lauren
10-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Nothing feels quite like it. It's joyful and liberating. It makes me feel pretty. It makes me feel like a woman. It's something I need and have needed from time immemorial in my life. It's exciting and so different. I seem to have to do it because, any time I've tried to not do it, I've rushed back.
Otherwise, I don't have a clue.

Amy Hepker
10-22-2006, 04:44 PM
I don't like to crossdress, I like to feel like I really should, being me, the me that is inside. To me I am crossdressing when I have to go out male because I feel Female on the inside. When I put on a dress it makes me feel good inside and complete. I don't want to be known by any thing except Amy, this is who I am, the other person is who I have to be to be excepted in this world.
GOD BLESS!!!
AMY

Snookums
10-22-2006, 05:04 PM
I crossdress because I can:D I'm 57 years old now,who in there right mind is going to try to tell me I can't or try to stop me.
If they don't like it,they can let the door hit them in their arse on their way out.

MelindaC
10-22-2006, 05:50 PM
I have crossdressed in some form or another for 50 years now. When dressed, I feel more feminine and actually feel much more relaxed. For longer than I can remember, I dress completely and fully. And the older I get, the stronger this need becomes. As the saying goes, I love being a girl!!

Veronica E. Scott
10-22-2006, 06:01 PM
For me it is like all of the pieces of the puzzle that makes up me all come togather at one time and I can be really me.I dont have to pretend to be something diffrent than who I am,I am all here at one time.The real question is why don't more people do it.

Love Yah

Mardi
10-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Why not crossdress? I enjoy it and and it is fun.

GINA-CD
10-22-2006, 06:11 PM
I don't know if it helps me... well, it helps me feeling sexy, hot and desired... even if it's only me in the room. Right now I'm wearing a bikini and big platforms and I feel sexier than any hot swimsuit-illustrated top model... that's how it helps me... :thumbsup:

gennee
10-22-2006, 06:13 PM
I crossdress because I love to. I feel liberated and complete. Women's clothing makes me feel soooo feminine. The feminine side will no longer be denied.

Gennee

:be: :gorgeous:

Lanore
10-22-2006, 07:05 PM
It's who I am.

Lanore

LindaG
10-22-2006, 07:15 PM

My question is to all you ladies Why do you like crossdressing and how does it help you?

hard question, I always liked to wear womens appreal. every since I was a kid
41 now. a part of me likes the feel of the things that I am wearing I bought
a new pair of boots today. they are killing me right now. but I will get use to them.

pantyhose lover
10-22-2006, 07:17 PM
For men, it's all for the sexual feeling. Makes me feel sexy.

Lisa Maren
10-22-2006, 07:17 PM
It doesn't help me in the sense that you're talking about. It completes me. It allows me to express my femininity in a context congruent to my femininity.

For example, when I'm alone at night in the big house I live in, I find the house rather creepy. In drab mode, I feel like I have to repress that. In femme mode, it feels natural for me to feel creeped out and I can just feel that and express it (if only to myself) and feel real.

I believe that, whatever else I discover about myself, I could never live a strictly masculine life because there would be no "acceptable" way to express my femininity and this would leave me angst-ridden. I don't seem to feel that angst en femme; only en drab. Thus, it's mentally healthier for me to CD and explore being Lisa.

Hugs,
Lisa

serinalynn
10-22-2006, 07:23 PM
I just love the feel of the material in womens clothing on my shin. I love wearing sexy lingerrie as well I love baby doll tops and very feminine tops some with low scoop necklines. it gives me the oppurtunity to relax from a hard week of work. Saturday is my shopping day to get dressed and hit the female stores and look and see whats new.

:hugs: serina

MJ
10-22-2006, 07:29 PM
hi girls help me please. first i must say you are wonderful amazing people. the more i read these post the more confused i get so why be a guy at all. i don't mean to offend anyone thats not why i am posting. i just don't get it. by day the drab boring guy at night a hot sexy woman !!. and the next day it starts all over again!!. why not just go all the way ? again sorry help me

best wishes
xx xx

Richelle
10-22-2006, 07:40 PM
Well gurl,

Crossdressing for me is a break from the norm. I love the glitz and glamour that can come with dressing and the opportunity to really become femme. The tight undergarments, makeup, soft-smelling perfume are so therapeutic to me after a rough day at work. It is very difficult to explain but becoming a lady is the best form of relaxation that I know of!

Leah

I agree with Leah, to me it is a form of relaxation as I so much enjoy wearing skirts and make-up.

Richelle

Shannon CD
10-22-2006, 07:50 PM
It's exhilarating, sensuous, sexy and an escape. I think part of that is because it is a "taboo". But I remember trying on some of my sister's clothes at a very early age, before there was a sexual connotation to it, so I'm not sure if the sexual aspect of it is ultimately a deciding factor. Hard question to answer clearly.

ubokvt
10-22-2006, 08:08 PM
Mostly because I can, but also breaking out makes me feel free, and it makes me see and think about the world differently. :tongueout

Carroll
10-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Because I just got of the shower, and dont feel like pulling out clean clothes just to wear for two hours. Dress, bra and wig are quick and easy LOL

Abby Lauren
10-23-2006, 12:30 AM
Re: Marissa's plea. I have not become a woman f/t because it would involve all the people in my life and I'm not sure it's fair to them. They have counted on me being their husband, father, grandfather, etc. Left to my own devices, I just might do it.

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 12:41 AM
I dress becase i love the way i look and feel in it. I feel more natural and comfortable

JazmyneCD
10-23-2006, 12:49 AM
I spend enough hours a day in "guy clothes" and coming home and slipping on something that I derive great joy from is the ultimate rush!

kerrianna
10-23-2006, 12:50 AM
Because God triple-dog-dared me. :tongueout

Joni Beauman
10-23-2006, 12:51 AM
Because women's clothing is so much more interesting and fun to wear. And because I would prefer to be a woman. But then, who would cut, haul, and split the wood? Maybe that's the point. Trying to look like one is the best I can do.
Joni

DawnRodgers
10-23-2006, 02:04 AM
Marissa.
There are probably a myriad of answers. Maybe as many as there are people here. Even with surgery and training some of us sould never pass. And that's if we wanted to go for surgery. Many could not pass out there if we didin't take some drastic measures such as surgery.
Others have family obligations - such as a wife or kids that we don't want to hurt or realize that they would never accept us as a woman.
Earning constraints in that we have a well paying job that we could not remain in if we presented full time as a woman.
Many like to imagine themselves as a woman but know, deep down, that we could never reeally live the life that many women do. Yes, we love the feeling and excitement of dressing and imagining ourselves as an attractive, sexy woman but could we truly survive happily the life a woman has to live. The glass ceiling, eating right, keeping our shape, having babies, doing the housework while holding down a job, cooking meals, family chaiffer, putting up with men's feelings of superiority. Yes, I know that not all women have the same problems but we get the best of both worlds. A man when career and respect from others (especially other men) is needed to achieve our goals yet get to appear sexy (at least to our own self image) and desirable, to be what we may be seeking in a woman.
Many of us are just afraid to take that step and be a woman full time. Let's face it takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to go that route.
Fear of the unknown also plays a big part.
I could go on and I'm sure others can add their input. It is important to us to take what we can get in order to be who we either think we want to be or inwardly identify what we want to be. Unfortunately real life and the relationships we have made over the years are a hard thing to break free from.
I don't know about the others her but I suspect a great many would, if we were not tied down some way or the other to our male lifes would gladly trade it all in to live a 24/7 life as a woman - as some woman would trade their life for an existence as a man. Many have transitioned but many more are doing the best we can to capture those moments of happiness in being who and what we feel we truly are. I'm not sure that after a few years that they would want to continue to have to live that life.
Too sappy?
Dawn

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 03:14 AM
I agree with Dawn. despite my exoerence i know in my heart that no matter how much i love being a woman there are just to many things in place for me to live full time as a woman. I have met some cd's lately and some of them were embraced by their families and some were shunned. I think that if you decide to come out or not dosnt depend on your dedication to dressing but rather your envrionment.

Deanna2
10-23-2006, 06:15 AM
I don't crossdress. The clothes I wear are all mine.

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 06:41 AM
Good point, Hon.:happy: Ericka/Rich

PatriciaCD
10-23-2006, 07:45 AM
I dress because of the feel. I find that female clothes are just more comfortable than mens clothes.

Regina girl
10-23-2006, 10:46 AM
I dress because it is me and I am so relaxed and fulfilled when dressed. I think I am a much nicer person when femme.

Regina

~Bobbie~
10-23-2006, 11:56 AM
i cross dress because i love the feel of the clothing against my skin, i always have since i was a kid. but i think more now because i have a fetish with pantyhose, heels and boots, and since i am currently a single guy, theres no woman to dressup for me and let me feel her, so a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do. when i was with my x-girlfriend, i didn't dress, although there were a couple of time when the family was out that i did put on her pantyhose and get some self gradifacation in. but now i dress as much as i can, only thing now is that i have a elderly parent living with me who really wouldnt understand, so its not as often as i'd like.

Robin Leigh
10-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Why do you like crossdressing and how does it help you?
I like CDing because it is exciting to me, even after all these years of fun & heartbreak. But I wouldn't do it full-time, even if I had the courage. I like crossing back & forth between the genders. I think it's important to have a bit of excitement in your life, and CDing is a lot safer than mountain climbing. :)

When I get all dressed up, it makes me feel girly, which means my more feminine elements come to the fore while my more masculine traits take a back seat. CDing takes me to a space where I'm happy with how I look & feel, in a way that never happens to me in guy mode. Many of my friends have told me that I look happy & more at peace with myself when I'm dressed en femme. If I didn't have this almost magical access to that special space, I think I would go mad.

Robin

Iniquity Blonde GG
10-23-2006, 01:08 PM
:be: hope im ok to reply to this, as im a c/d girlfriend, and feel really strongly on making a comment on these posts. :rolleyes: iam a woman, so really i take being one for granted. but, for those of u whom c/d it must make u feel good, and relax. we all need to feel good, where-ever its going out, dressing up, buying new clothes etc etc, if it makes u feel good then do it :bw: xxxxx

nishababe
10-23-2006, 01:36 PM
From a very early age ( about 2 or 3 years old ) I had this feeling that i should have been born as a ''girl''
I looked like a girl,felt like a girl and had a longing to wear girls clothes .
I know know a lot more about this strange business and in my own case I am convinced that some of us are in fact a combination of the 2 sexes ,in my case feminine facial features and a body that was trying to be feminine when I was young .
When I got to about 12 years old my breasts were swelling ,bottom filling out and a small waist.
As a sensitive small shy and intelligent child who felt like he wanted to be a girl ,alone ,teased and bullied most of the time ,well it was hell !!
There seems to be a lot of evidence that some of us men are born with a womans brain which is the normal state as we are all started as girls in our mothers womb and then hormones change us into men or we become girls so It seems that some of us start to become a man in our bodys but dont develop as a male in our brain ,eg the brain stays female .So I /We become this strange person who does not know why we want to act and be female in so many of our ways and character .
We are brainwashed as children that it is wrong and bad to want to wear female clothes or to act in anyway female !!

I know i am different now and can accept myself more for what I am .

I now know that there are many more like myself and like my female side and accept that my female part will always need to come out by wearing womens clothes and being female in my ways of dealing with a lot of things in my life .
Why should we feel guilty for natures way .We are born as we are ,a cocktail of hormones and emotions .
I dont care anymore. I love wearing womens clothes ,because I know and feel that I am a woman inside myself !!

Love Nishababe:love: xx

Robin Leigh
10-23-2006, 01:59 PM
:be: hope im ok to reply to this, as im a c/d girlfriend, and feel really strongly on making a comment on these posts. :rolleyes:

for those of u whom c/d it must make u feel good, and relax. we all need to feel good, where-ever its going out, dressing up, buying new clothes etc etc, if it makes u feel good then do it

Feel free, WB! We relish all comments by GGs here! :happy:

If more girls felt like you do, the world would be a better place. Especially for CDers. :D

:hugs:

Robin

crusadergirl
10-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Thanks everybody for your thoughts on why you crossdress.
Most of my reasons are the same as most of yours are.

Casey Morgan
10-23-2006, 02:20 PM

Hi CG. The last time we saw you, you had some fairly major projects coming up at work. I hope they went/are going well.

I hope you don't mind one more reply. For me crossdressing gives a physical for to a part of me. (I dress without forms, makeup or wig, although I'm growing my hair long again.) Remember when we were boys and we got spiffed up for some special occasion? We'd be in our jacket and tie, hair nicely done, shoes shined. We'd look in the mirror and do that "fake gun point" thing like the cool guys did.

Well, these days when I dress like a guy I look good but something is missing. When I wear women's clothes it completes the look somehow. That's when I feel just like I did as a kid when I did that fake gun point at my reflection in the mirror.

BeckyB
10-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Cross-dressing completes the real me. I do like the feel of the clothes. I like the choices, I like the different textures, I like the sensual ness of wearing woman’s clothing, but when it is all said and done it completes who I really am!

Dawn29680
10-23-2006, 06:04 PM
Would have to say mostly the feel then the look.

Peg
10-23-2006, 06:12 PM
I love the ariety of the clothing , plus womens clothes feel so nice against my shaved body . dressing brings out my female side , it has what seems to be a calming effect. Peg:hugs:

Brianne_bc
10-23-2006, 08:45 PM
mmmm definatly the feel.... the turn on..... the excitment. and also... the nice people ive chatted with online that are in the CD/tg comunity

Snookums
10-23-2006, 08:57 PM
why not...:D

samantha#1
10-23-2006, 09:07 PM
For me deep down in my heart I know that I am a woman (or at the very least that I got shonked when it came to handing out the right equipment to the right body during the conception stage) and dressing helps in a way to enable me to have that femmine side to my life. I hate being the drab me.
Samantha

maid phylis
10-23-2006, 09:08 PM
all i know is as soon as i put on my dress i am the person i really want to be .personally i wear lingerie every day under my suit as i am a sales person and it makes me feel good just knowing that i am feminine underneath .love phylisanne:love:

Corriex
10-23-2006, 09:31 PM
I was introduced to crossdressing when I was around 8-9 years old by a male babysitter, and I was sexually abused. That event, put me onto a path of sexual curiosity, I became interested in my mothers lingere and how it felt on my young body.

I played with her silky things when ever I could and relieved my sexual urges as much as possible, but when I played with my girl clothes and undergarments I expeienced the most intense orgasms.

I began my own collection of sexy things and to this day I have my own collection of stuff and relish every opportunity to dress and play sexually with others including my loved one.

My desires for dressing or playing with sexy lingere and clothing, subsided when my attention turned to girlfriends and eventually my spouse, I fostered it with enjoying seeing my partners dressed in sexy lingere and making love to them, while they were wearing that sexy clothing or lingere I would buy.

Even now when I am in my late forties, I have become less inhibited about shopping in stores for sexy lingere and the basic bras and panties, I love to shop for clothing now also to complete my persona, even accessories and wigs and shoes.

I have become bolder when dressed and love to meet male admirers for their attention.

Just thought I would share my experiences for others!
Corrie, corriex2000@yahoo.com:straightface:

Clare
10-25-2006, 07:45 AM
hi girls help me please. first i must say you are wonderful amazing people. the more i read these post the more confused i get so why be a guy at all. i don't mean to offend anyone thats not why i am posting. i just don't get it. by day the drab boring guy at night a hot sexy woman !!. and the next day it starts all over again!!. why not just go all the way ? again sorry help me

best wishes
xx xxWell, it's like this Marissa. Basically I don't believe i'm a woman or need to undergo SRS as such and i'm reasonably happy as a male in general (although sometimes the knife hovers close to those things between my legs!)

But I fit into the TG spectrum as a person who is content to express their feminine side and I would wear makeup and femme clothing 24/7 if it was socially acceptable. I do try to present as realistically as possible enfemme - I hate the obvious man-in-a-dress look, but as a person I could live as above without falling into the pre-op TS category.

It's the eqilibrium between the extremes that makes me happy and I can live with that.

Vicky_Scot
10-25-2006, 08:41 AM
Why do I breathe in and out - Because it is natural to do so and is needed to survive.

Why do I Crossdress - Because it is natural to do so and is needed to survive.

susancheerleader
10-25-2006, 09:05 AM

I like it becasue it is comfortable. No other reason.
How does it help? I guess I feel more relaxed with the loose fitting womens clothes, then I do wearing restricted male clothes.

Karren H
10-25-2006, 09:44 AM
Makes me feel good...plain and simple..

Love Karren

ArleneRaquel
10-25-2006, 09:49 AM
It feels so good. :love: From Katrina

Sara Kat
10-25-2006, 01:50 PM
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. :D