PDA

View Full Version : How often do you shave your legs

carend_99
10-22-2006, 07:32 PM
OK girls, need your thoughts. As with most of us, I get to shave the legs and underarms in the fall, winter and early spring, but in the past, I have only shaved right before I go out (which for me is only once every couple months). Anyway, for those that are in a similar situation, do you stay nicely shaven or do you let your hair grow until the next time you go out?

SBryder
10-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Personally, I have delicate skin, so shaving is torture for me... So I only shave just before I go out. Lately, I try and use Veet now, since I don't go out so much the cost isn't such a big factor.

Stephenie S
10-22-2006, 08:55 PM
I shave when I have to. And when I have the time as it takes a while and most days I am rushing to get to work or something. I would say about 2-3 times a week. I am not that hairy so I don't need to do it daily.

Lovies,
Steph

tracylin
10-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Hey girl I shave every other day I like the smooth feelin I would love to get rid of the hair all together hiar is very annoyin:Angry3:

jennifer41356
10-22-2006, 09:03 PM
I shave everyday, I love the smooth feeling and feel weird when i dont shave

KathrynTX
10-22-2006, 09:24 PM
I shave my legs, tummy, underarms, and privates at least once a week

(I hope it's ok to say that)

Cristi
10-22-2006, 11:21 PM
When I first started doing it, I would shave them at least once per week (I hate that 'stubble' feeling in pantyhose!!).

Now that I think of it as just another chore, I don't do it anywhere near as often, maybe once or twice a month at most. This isn't fun, since every time I go to shave, I have to de-forest, not just shave a smal bit of stubble.

I am a cyclist, and most of the people I bike with shave their legs regularly (hmmm... I wonder... ). I have gotten so lazy about it that the other cyclists have started giving me a hard time about having to look at my hairy legs when riding with me! So now I'm getting peer pressure to shave my legs! NOT something I would ever have expected.

KarenSusan
10-23-2006, 12:20 AM
Once a week, whether I need it or not.

Snookums
10-23-2006, 12:24 AM
never:D

Joni Beauman
10-23-2006, 12:30 AM
I used to each fall, like you, but have to stop by mid-January to be sufficiently hirsute by April shorts weather. My wife never seems to notice. This year I started early in upper half - gaining more ground every other day or so; then I signed on for a biological collecting trip in tropics in January with a bunch of other people from work. Bunking together in hot tropics. Hmmm. Better let it go this year. Joni

Robin Leigh
10-23-2006, 12:53 AM
I go through periods when I may not dress for a month or two, and then I just shave my legs. arms & chest when I dress. That's when my Dry Shaving (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=535591#post535591) techniques are most useful. If I'm dressing every weekend then I generally shave my body every week or two.

Lately I've been on holidays & dressing more than once a week, so I've been body shaving twice a week, mostly in the bath, using hair conditioner. Shaving is easier & less traumatic to the skin when you do it regularly.

Robin

Chloe Renee
10-23-2006, 05:02 AM
on average once a week, that is after the skin is conditioned. At first I had to shave every three days other wise my skin would breakout like mad.

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 05:12 AM
Whole body shave every other day. Kind of used to it now. Even if I gave up being Ericka (which is never out of the realm of possibility), I'd continue to shave. I'm a "hairy beast" otherwise.:happy: Ericka/Rich

jsarah
10-23-2006, 05:55 AM
Legs I shave at least every 2 to 3 days. As for the rest of it I get waxes every few weeks. I don't mind shaving the legs but the rest of it is just a pain and the waxing is worth every penny....and really it doesn't hurt like everyone told me it would. lol.

michelle-h
10-23-2006, 06:04 AM
I shave my legs about 2 or 3 times a week, and usually shave my chest and stomach at least once a week. So far my wife has said no to shaving my arms and pits. But, maybe that will change someday. I am considering getting an epilator, so I wont have to shave as often and stay smooth longer.

Michelle-h

Katelyn
10-23-2006, 06:06 AM
I shave about once a week. I also see it as a chore, but I do love the smooth feeling after I shave, then put on lotion.

ellieparsons
10-23-2006, 08:23 PM
I usually shave my legs about once a week, i love that just shaved feeling when my legs rub against each other.

MichelleNSide
10-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Hmmmmmm Ponder the title.....

Simply.....

:be:
Michelle:

Megan Hartwell
10-23-2006, 11:16 PM
Every other day for me

DawnRodgers
10-24-2006, 12:47 AM
I epilate about once a month now. Stay very smooth and hairless (whole body) otherwise. Hair regrowth has actually stopped in places. Still have to do bottom of arms, groin and knees Can do a quick shave if nedd be and be absolutely smooth..
Dawn

suzi_cd
10-24-2006, 02:03 AM
Usually before I go places dresssed - so thats most weekends. If I'm dressing at home then I'll usually shave before hand.

suzi

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-24-2006, 07:44 AM
I shave everything but my head every day. Want to maingtain a girlish body.

celtic.blue.eyes
10-24-2006, 09:02 AM
In order to maintan a decent look, it's every day for me. Some edge shave gel and the Schick extreme 3 razor works quite well without irritation. The secret is a light touch, just letting thr razor glide ove the skin. Pressing down on the razor just pushes the hairs down so they don't get cut, and causes lots of skin problems (cuts and irritation).:2c:

melissaabom
10-24-2006, 09:09 AM
Every day ! I have tried so many things .I get coarse hair stubble and it's
not becoming a girl ..

So I shave every morning to keep silky leggs ..free and clear of hair

Now that's it's getting colder in Massachusetes ..I tend to wear tights
or pantyhose to keep leggs warm

Melissa:hugs:

CAT3074
10-24-2006, 09:15 AM
You Are Absolutlly Correct On God's Finest Work Of Art Is A Beautiful Woman.

CAT3074
10-24-2006, 09:17 AM
I Preffer Waering Tights Or Pantyhose

missy collins
10-24-2006, 09:23 AM
i had a complete laser electrolysis with the exception of the hair on my head. yeah, its costly but it sure is great. besides the cost the only pain was like youd get from a minor sunburn. :happy: missy

Marie_Lansing
10-24-2006, 11:24 AM
Whenever I need to. I have very light hair and it grows very slowly so I only need to about once a week or maybe even a week and a half.

cateK
10-24-2006, 11:25 AM
usually once or twice a week, tho like many I don't often shave during the summer months

hotbobbie
10-24-2006, 12:44 PM
about once a week

joanne_mi
10-24-2006, 12:47 PM
At least a couple of times a week here. I hate body hair...

Lotte L
10-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi Carend,

I'm so happy the hair on my arms and legs is very light. Its only the underarms and under legs that grow some hair but thats hard to see. So I shave them only twice a year. My Anna have to do that every two weeks and the weard thing is I would love to do that to, because its such a woman thing to do.

Love,
Lotte

Katie Ashe
10-25-2006, 04:12 PM
I'll keep this short... I shave my whole body, except not the pub, will never do that again :eek: anyways, I go every other day. One day I'll do arms, under arms, chest (all 12 hairs), stomach, the other day is for legs and anything else that might need tending too. Yes I really hate body hair !!! I have a perfect fem back-side hair wise no care required. This regem keeps showers to 20 min and prevents me from going crazy. My real p!sser is need to shave twice daily when wanting to use foundation, beard grows way too freaking fast:Angry3: