PDA

View Full Version : I must look good

noname
10-23-2006, 01:54 AM
I wanted some coffee and went into a book store that has a coffee shop. I approach the counter wearing my stretch flare jeans, green t-shirt with a form fitting hoodie. I go to the counter to order a coffee, and there are these 2 super cute girls, probably in their early 20's. As I approach they are bothing looking at me, and I got all self conscience thinking, I'll bet they are thinking I look completely rediculous. I ask about available coffees and decided on a drip blend.

The one girl goes to make it and I ask the super cute one (both cute but this one was much cuter ) does this blend have a lot of caffeine? She nods her head yes, and I mouth the words, awesome. She chats a bit with her coworker and asks if I'll be around a bit. No, I've got to get going, why? I asked. She said, because, I was going to have you grab a trashy magazine and read to me.

Anyway, her coworker asks her if she knows me. They go back and forth a bit and she says she's bored and she wants someone to read trash to her.

I could be wrong, but it seems kinda flirty to me. Maybe I can pull of my clothes in guy mode just fine.