PDA

View Full Version : From Kink to Kind

kerrianna
10-23-2006, 03:02 AM
I alway thought my crossdressing was just a 'kink' because it always seemed sexual in nature. The really big fantasy for me was to be forced femmed or dominated into dressing up by a GG. In my attempts to realize this fantasy I accidently discovered that there is a much more emotional and spiritual aspect to my crossdressing and it goes much further than just kink. It has allowed me to express more freely, to have more compassion and kindness. This forum seems full of kind, compassionate people. I'm wondering how many others have experienced their CDing as going from kink to kindness.

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 04:01 AM
Long ago, Hon. Like yourself, sexual relief was the first thing. As my femme self developed, however, I realized that it was more about interpersonal relationships and being in touch with my feelings. It's too bad society "conditions" us to think guys have to be "tough" and girls have to be "soft". I've since been able to express all of my aspects either way. Not without a lot of hard work, however, and a lot of introspection. Why should I have to supress my feelings as Richard? I shouldn't and now I don't. On the other hand, when I'm Ericka, I'm no "pushover" either and have been known to deck someone if they get out of line. I'm in a good place now really. I can pretty much be myself regardless of how I present myself and for various reasons described elsewhere sometimes decide to be Rich instead of Ericka. My goal is to be a well rounded balanced person and I'm well on the way to realizing that now.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Lilith Moon
10-23-2006, 04:46 AM
Yes. For me crossdressing gained a sexual dimension when I reached puberty, although I had been dressing long before that. Since then the sexual element has persisted but, perhaps, lost its edge and my crossdressing is now more an expression of my naturally gentle nature.

BTW, I was going to write "naturally female" nature but I'm aware that GGs are not always gentle.

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 04:52 AM
You've got that right, Lilith. I know some GG's who can lick their weight in wildcats. Definately wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of them. I usually get along with most people though and respect them for who they are. GG's seem to recognize that in me.:happy: Ericka/Rich