PDA

View Full Version : Please help the new girl!

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 03:17 AM
As a new member of this site and a new member to the crossdressing community i would like to ask for some advice as in to pass, i know that not wveryone can but i want to at least try. Please help me
~Brittany~ :doll:

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 04:16 AM
You'll get all kinds of advice from the gals here which go into great detail sometimes. My basic rule is to be myself and to be comfortable with that. Once that is in place, all the "details" follow. There never was any "urgency" in my agenda to "pass" but in my case, it happens by default. Sometimes I think we are too close to it and too "eager" to fulfill some image we think is ideal for others. Once we get past that, everything else seems to just fall into place. Just be yourself and enjoy it Hon and don't worry about some "pie in the sky" image.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Amy Hepker
10-23-2006, 10:17 AM
Shave, shave, shave, the pluck those eye brows. Don't go over on the makeup. look at the way GG Girls do it. Get body enhancers, breast and hip. A corset works wonders for the figure as well as the posture. Smile, be happy your female. Wear sencable shoes and clothes. Don't wear a dress to the supermarket. Wear clothes for the right age group you are in. Be polite, Cross your legs the right way. Slacks and a nice top that covers things up works well. A lot of guys have farmer tans keep this in mind with what you wear. Walk and stand like a lady.
GOD BLESS!!!
AMY

Charity's GG
10-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Amy...I couldnt have explained it better myself...thanks:D

Elly
10-23-2006, 10:37 AM
rent TransAmerica and everything Bree does don't do as going overboard will get you made fast, really a lot of CDs have a problem of trying to dress like showgirls or in fashions that are much younger or way out of style by about 10-20 years, instead go out GG watching (girls around your age not teenagers) and pay close attantion to what they wear, do, and how thay act/react, but do be discreet about it as you don't want to be considered a pervert by staring at every GG that walks by...

Karren H
10-23-2006, 03:07 PM
What has been said plus practice, practice, practice!!!

Love Karren

jennig
10-23-2006, 03:15 PM
hi the first thing I notices is your wig well it looks like a cheap wig I may be wise to start yith a low end wig while you are in the house but the first thhing people will notice is you wig and makup. so spend some time on your hair and makup and that will go a lonw way in passing. buy the way it took me maney years to somwhat get it right.
huggs jennig:2c:

Carroll
10-23-2006, 03:23 PM
One other thing not mentioned yet is boobs. Some cross dressers tend to "inflate" thier boobs a bit and they kind of "stick out":D in a crowd. Dont go overboard with the size. Make it fit your frame. A good example is me. I am 5'4" and 175. I uses a "C" cup, any bigger and they look a bit "out of place". As was stated before, look at GG's in how they are built.

Oh, one more thing HAVE FUN!

pyro_46151
10-23-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks for all your help. Yes the wig is cheap and it is just my house wig. I'm going next week to get a god one for haloween, well thats what I'm telling everyone its for but im gonna get one that maches my hair color a little better.

bgirl
10-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Nope. Not everyone can. I once thought that I could but when giving it a try, the only person I was fooling was me. I wish I could. I would love to go out and buy clothes and try them on at the store, especialy shoes. Shopping in drab can be such a drag.

Good luck. I wish you the best.