PDA

View Full Version : pinpointing change of lifestyle

fiona_libby
10-23-2006, 05:30 AM
Here I am hours away from another birthday wishing I would gather enough courage to go shopping for new feminine clothes. I have been so close on so many occasions and have 'chickened' out so will tomorrow be one more day of the some old same old or will I turn a corner and take one big step forward and towards a far happier, exciting life ?

Fiona:blushing: :bday: :happy:

Kate Simmons
10-23-2006, 05:34 AM
You can be happy regardless of what you look like , Hon. Take it from an old "pro". It's mindset and attitude mostly, not who or what you appear to be in the eyes of others.:happy: Ericka/Rich

lisa68
10-24-2006, 12:39 AM
First Happy Birthday! I agree with Ericka on mindset and attitude, but also it will take time. Take small steps until you get the feel of flow in body. Later girl.

uknowhoo
10-24-2006, 02:26 AM
Happy birthday, sweetie. Why not turn over a new leaf tomorrow. Make it not only the first day of your new year, but the first time you go for it as well. It doesn't have to be that big a deal, and it does get easier each time. :hugs: Tammi

NikkiSimpson
10-24-2006, 07:12 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/Love.gif
:love:

Go buy something nice and soft for ya birthday,
Best wishes from another Melb grl

Teresa Amina
10-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Happy Birthday! Really, as Ericka and others have said, happiness is from within. Get your head wrapped around (and accept) who you are and the rest follows.