PDA

View Full Version : I have a J-Lo bum!

CharlotteSomers
01-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Hey girls, I just got this in the mail yesterday from Fredericks. (this is not me in the photo) I have been looking at it for a while because my hips and bum are SO square. Wearing this and some stretch jeans makes my hip and bum look really great! If I want and even shaplier bum, I can take the pads out of the hips and add them to the bum area. I can't tell you how much better I look in jeans now. I'll have to take some before and after pics tonight and show you.

http://www.fredericks.com/images/5/51372_00_itm_a_3600.jpg

Ashleigh
01-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Standing by.......................... well??
Hope I will be able to view the pics. Been having problems as of late.

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 09:21 AM
ok charlotte yuo got me i got the boobs thing ok........legs well ok .....this girl needs a little helpe in the but.......(did that sound right??????) you know a little junk in the trunk.......is that comfy?????????are you like all tight and locked up??????????
details , details.........let's hear it......

DonnaT
01-05-2005, 09:21 AM
What Ashleigh said :D http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_109v.giftic toc

Looking forward to the pics.

Georgette
01-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Hey girls, I just got this in the mail yesterday from Fredericks. (this is not me in the photo) I have been looking at it for a while because my hips and bum are SO square. Wearing this and some stretch jeans makes my hip and bum look really great! If I want and even shaplier bum, I can take the pads out of the hips and add them to the bum area. I can't tell you how much better I look in jeans now. I'll have to take some before and after pics tonight and show you.

http://www.fredericks.com/images/5/51372_00_itm_a_3600.jpg
Hi I just got one from e-bay and I now have cute curves, when I wear it and my girdle that is a real treat to see your self with curves.LOL

Sharon
01-05-2005, 10:54 AM
I'm counting down the hours Charlotte. Let us know how it feels also, particularly after you've had in on for a little while.

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
yar what sharon said

CharlotteSomers
01-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Well I'm at work right now so pics won't be until tonight at the earliest. As far as how it looks, it's really nice (as Georgette said) seeing yourself with curves. It makes my hips look very feminine in jeans and it helps lessen the effect of the broad shoulders look that CDs have. I also like to have a little junk in my trunk so that looks great too.

As for comfyness, they are not bad at all. I usually wear size 8 jeans and got the medium size in this and it's pretty tight (like a girlde) so tucking is very easy and looks great...and "it" stays in place. I like to wear tight jeans and the crotch area looks really smooth when wearing this, better than anything else I've worn. There is also some sticky stuff at the bottom of the legs so that the material stays in place. Kind of like you see on the top of thigh high stockings.

Overall, I'm very impressed with the look that they give. For me, it was a great purchase and well worth the money. I'll be wearing them anytime I wear jeans and knee length or longer skirts and dresses. The legs may be a bit too long to wear with miniskirts.

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 11:39 AM
charlotte thanks for the up date..........i know the glamure boutique has a panty
that has paddin like that think a road trip is comming up soon..........i 'll let you know if
it's any good...........

Sandra H
01-05-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Charlotte

Very nice, I like the other girls I can not wait to see your photos later.

It looks great, it put a different meaning to the phrase “doe’s my bum look big in this”. Now you can say, it can if I put my extra pads in. :)

CharlotteSomers
01-05-2005, 06:38 PM
ok, here are my pics. The top set is just the panties so you can see what it looks like at how well you can tuck. I can take closer pics if people want to see more detail.
The second is the before pics with no panties at all. ;) I'm flast as a pancake.
The third set is with both hip and bum pads. I think it makes my hips look really nice and curvy.
The last single picture is with double bum pads. I took out the hip pads and added them to my bum. Talk about "back"!

I'm posting the last two in a separate messge below.

http://www.planettgirl.com/portals/0/images/panty.jpg

http://www.planettgirl.com/portals/0/images/before.jpg

CharlotteSomers
01-05-2005, 06:38 PM
http://www.planettgirl.com/portals/0/images/after1.jpg

http://www.planettgirl.com/portals/0/images/after2.jpg

Ashleigh
01-05-2005, 06:45 PM
When I look at pics like these I have to go on oxygen. Between Gen, Charlotte, and some others I am going to have to refill the O2 tank in my airplane more often than I thought. :eek: Lookin' good kid!!!!!!

Megan_Renee
01-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I always though those (when I saw them in the catalog) would never work. I stand in awe of my folly.

wow...

I gotta get me some...

Megan_Renee
--,--`--@

DonnaT
01-05-2005, 07:47 PM
You know what they say "The proof is in the padding, er pudding."

Looks terrific Charlotte. Changes the whole image!

Georgette
01-05-2005, 08:31 PM
They do look and feel real comfy, as the other morning when I went for my bike ride I did get some good looks from passing cars, and that made me feel goooooooooood. As charrlotte said they are great. Did I mention that I got mine on E-Bay. I will post the E-bay seller on another thread.
PS the site is natural-or-not/thepagentplace

Amelie
01-05-2005, 09:22 PM
OK, You now have a bum like J-Lo. But can you sing like her? Lol

Amelie

crispy
01-05-2005, 10:39 PM
...... way to go. :)

Trinity_cat
01-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Great pics Charlotte

Now don't go making an arse of yourself

Sharon
01-06-2005, 12:32 AM
Beautiful Charlotte! You've made the best sales pitch I've encountered in ages. Dang, now I need to open my purse again.

samanthajay
01-06-2005, 02:53 AM
yeah babe they work for ya. :D

Donna Louise
01-06-2005, 06:16 AM
I must admit I have looked at these. It was always in a cataloge and the pics there maybe doctored up. As they say "seeing is believing". Thank you for the pics. They are proof positive that it does work.

A size 8 - I wish! On a good day I can get into an 11. I'm a little jealous. ;)

I guess when I get a couple extra bucks I will have to see about getting one.

Pants are one thing but what I hate most is that excess material I get in skirts and dresses right in the hips. That is if it is not one of those stretchy ones. :D

Thanks
Donna Louise

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 07:21 AM
charlotte girlfreind you got the junk in your trunk............sister thats looking good
as a butt chalanged girl i need to get that .......do thay have them at the fredericks
stors or do you have to do it by mail?????????????road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlotteSomers
01-06-2005, 09:01 AM
charlotte girlfreind you got the junk in your trunk............sister thats looking good
as a butt chalanged girl i need to get that .......do thay have them at the fredericks
stors or do you have to do it by mail?????????????road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if they have them at the stores. We don't have any around here so I get all my fredericks stuff via the online store.

You know, looking at those pictures you can definatley tell the difference but they still don't do it justice. Once you actually see and feel yourself like that, it's so much better. The clothes just seem to fit and feel much better with the curves in the right places.

Vickie-CD
01-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Looks like it would get hot after wearing a while, but the before and after pics, it may be worth it. What a big difference it made, you look great and shapely.
Love ya All,
Vickie

Fiona K
01-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Wow Charlotte,
I've wondered about these for ages, they're often on ebay over here. You may have just boosted thier sales!! Get some commission from them!!
Fiona
x

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 10:43 AM
road trip for shure gona get me some junk in the trunk...........

Natasha Anne
01-06-2005, 11:26 AM
I have the Classic Curves one. It is very comfortable to wear, but for some odd reason when I'm en femme women (and some men, supposedly hetero) keep pinching my bum and then the effect is ruined!:eek:

genevieve_ohara
01-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi Charlotte!

Oh man! As they say on the streets, girl you got some major BOOT!

The difference is astounding! Gorgeous!

I remember your lovely butt from that brief post in which you shared...and showed...all.

STILL trying to recover from those beautiful images....naked, you are Venus.

They're gone...but the new bootie pics are here. So glad!

Damn Charlotte, I could look at your pics all day.

Love

G

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 11:44 AM
mabey we should make her stand in the connor sooooooo we can watch

stevie h
01-06-2005, 12:37 PM
You look gorgeous. Really jealous. Can't wait to go and buy one myself. I've got quite a slim waist but that looks fantastic. Nice one girl.

Love and all that

stevie

xxx

CharlotteSomers
01-06-2005, 01:24 PM
mabey we should make her stand in the connor sooooooo we can watch

*runs away...booty shake and all*

Jiera
01-06-2005, 01:29 PM
I had one of these (one or two purges ago) and it was great. Soon as I get the cash I'm rebuying.

CharlotteSomers
01-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Hi Charlotte!

Damn Charlotte, I could look at your pics all day.

Thanks Gen. I may have the booty, but I could get lost in your cleavage girl. I still wanna know how you do that!

barbiecd
01-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Beautiful Charlotte! From the other pictures I knew you looked great, now with a few curves...wow.
Hugs
Barbie

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 05:39 AM
got my ..........well lets say road trip = junk in the trunk...............

crispy
01-07-2005, 06:16 AM
show-off!

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 07:35 AM
last night after reading this thread i wanted some butt.........after thearpy
i was good did well treat my slefe.................road trip.........in the snow
and ice slideing over the back roads am i nutts........??????????don't answer that.......45 minnetts latter i was at the the glamour boutique..........this
place aways makes me happy to go to ........i told them i want to get a butt
thold how we were talking abought it yesterday.........as always got hooked up right.....this padded panty......the pads go from the hips to the but......
no missing spots soft and smouth real nice..............then thrown for free
a extra set of butt padds what girl don't like free???????? then take $5.00
off the price for comming out in the snow and ice.......now i not a billboard
of anything like that but i do like to be treated right.......and that is what thay do is treat you right...........oh waite a sec.......the panty well it's made for "us" girls got a liker (spelling) crotch with like a built in gaff in it ......
well i got a gaff don't wear it :eek: ......but this is real comfy nice........

WENDY"S GOT THE JUNK IN HER TRUNK...........and the leggens short enough to wear with a short skirt.......price???????????????just $44.95
so check em out thay got a lot of nice thingswwwglamourboutique.com (www.glamourboutique.com)

tell them wendy me sent you

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 08:53 AM
o.m.g. i am playing around with my new butt....(did that come out right????)
any way hot dame this chick got some curves!!!!!!!!! my tights got some place to hang
hips i got hips and a butt ......i am gona get this girls number thats in the mirror......
omg its me ......girl freinds run get your slefe some of this ............soon pics .

CharlotteSomers
01-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Hey, Congrats Wendy. I'd love to see some before/after pics.

I've also bought stuff online from Galmour Boutique before. They do have great stuff and ship discretely. It's nice to have a store like that for us girls. I just wish their corsettes werent so expensive, not that they are more than anywhere else. In general they are just way expensive. I wonder what I would look like with my new hips and an smaller waist? hmmm.

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 09:09 AM
charlotte thank you your post made me tink i could use some butt it's like a new toy
i am trying on all my skirts and clingy dressess ......i like soon pics. for now we are going to play with it........

KewTnCurvy GG
01-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Well to all the grrlz with back, I lend you this:

Shake it, Don't Break It
Took your mamma nine months to make it (okay, she made part of it in your case)
Go crazy, go crazy
Don't let your body be lazy:D

hugs
kew

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 09:38 AM
thanks kew just omg the skirts move well ....wow curves wow ....skip the car payment get some butt.....

SatinSarah
01-07-2005, 10:32 AM
I used to think this was all a bit of a waste of time and would take away from the feeling of being a girl...it is bad enough having to fill a bra......but after seeing the photos I am convinced for going out that these give you that girly figure we all desire - oh so simple.

Sarah

Sharon
01-07-2005, 10:34 AM
Well to all the grrlz with back, I lend you this:

Shake it, Don't Break It
Took your mamma nine months to make it (okay, she made part of it in your case)
Go crazy, go crazy
Don't let your body be lazy:D

hugs
kew

LOL Kew! I'll do my best!

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 11:03 AM
I used to think this was all a bit of a waste of time and would take away from the feeling of being a girl...it is bad enough having to fill a bra......but after seeing the photos I am convinced for going out that these give you that girly figure we all desire - oh so simple.

Sarah

sara i have been doing this for a while the junk in the trunk omg ;) what a
rush ......i know you are all thing this wacko is gone off the deep end
it's true but ........when you see you got thies curves wow..... :cool: