PDA

View Full Version : Halowwen's Here? What's your garg like?

Ranee Daze
10-23-2006, 11:41 AM
Thanks to Value village, I now have pink hair, pants, sweater, shoes and even pink lashes!!! Can't wait for Saturday.. Watcha wearing?

Marissa Mae
10-23-2006, 04:37 PM
PVC French Maid, thigh high stockings with PVC garter belt, Mary Jane 4" pumps :D

RedBaron
10-23-2006, 04:40 PM
I wear pretty much the same as always, short skirts and a cowgirl hat. But on a guy with a beard, a micro skirt looks like a real Halloween outfit. Add fishnet stockings and a bustier top instead of a blouse and I am all set. :happy:

Snookums
10-23-2006, 04:41 PM
my rubber fly head mask,a winged fairy dress,with transparent wings,fishnets,and combat boots,also I'll be carrying a whoopee cushion for sound affects.:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Stacie Stockman
10-23-2006, 05:47 PM
My pics are in the Halloween sticky at the photo page.

Peg
10-23-2006, 06:43 PM
French maid outfit . wifes going as cinderella , i guess i'll be her sevant. Peg :heehee:

MarinaTwelve200
10-23-2006, 09:04 PM
I was a sexy gypsy fortune teller only 2 years ago---so it wont be time for me to go fem again this year.---Unless my GF INSISTS on it.
http://www.geocities.com/marina_twelve/Mvera2.jpg

I plan to be The "LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT" "vampire " character made famous by Lon Chaney----With a mouth full of sawtooh teeth, a big top hat and black coat---and deep set, wide eyes.----Its scarry as hell---and looks like I walked off the set of a silent horror movie.

Snookums
10-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Marina,I thought Lon Chaney was Wolfman,and Bela Lagosi was the vampire count Dracula.

KimberlyS
10-23-2006, 09:49 PM
Well after asking my wife for the first time if we could do something for halloween this year, i come home from work and she says how about victorian and shows me some of the ideas she has. Well she picks out and I agree on a gown for her and one for me. See my avatar for one similar to what she picked out for me. So it will be the gown, hat, full crinoline, and granny shoes/boots.

I am still pinching myself to see if this is true.

KimberlyS - CD
A guy in a skirt..... and a bit more this halloween.

Fallen Angel
10-23-2006, 09:55 PM
MMMMMMMMM ???? good thought I think im going as a guy this year

Sabrinageek
10-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Marina,I thought Lon Chaney was Wolfman,and Bela Lagosi was the vampire count Dracula.

From Wikipedia:

London After Midnight is a 1927 silent mystery film with horrific overtones. The film stars Lon Chaney, Marceline Day, Conrad Nagel, Henry B. Walthall, and Polly Moran and was directed by Tod Browning. It is also a lost film, quite possibly the most famous lost film ever. The last known copy was destoyed in a fire in an MGM film vault in 1965.

Sabrina

KathrynTX
10-23-2006, 10:43 PM

Lon Chaney, Jr. was Lawrence Talbott, the Wolf Man. He also played Dracula in "Son of Dracula"

Snookums
10-23-2006, 11:14 PM
Lon Chaney, Jr. was Lawrence Talbott, the Wolf Man. He also played Dracula in "Son of Dracula"

I did not know that

Kaitlyn
10-24-2006, 10:06 AM
one of my close friends wants me to go as a schoolgirl with him to a halloween party. i have never been out in public before, but know people would get a kick out of it since it's halloween... lol, idk. it would be fun. :heehee: