PDA

View Full Version : The girls figured it out!

susann_gardener
10-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Found this in another forum:
So I played around with baggies of rice for a while, and found that they just didn't squish the way I wanted them to. So...I switched to hair gel. You can buy giant bottles at the store for $2-$4; I think I paid $3.19 for 750mL. anyway, get balloons (or I used unlubricated condoms because they stretch more easily) and fill 'em up.

Oh, you can measure the volume by displacement. That is, get a large measuring cup. Fill it halfway up with water. Submerge your hair-gel implant, and the change in water level will be equal to the volume you ended up using.

I did have to use a large bra with an underwire, and a sports bra over it, to keep them in place....they do move around a bit more than the rice baggies.

Snookums
10-23-2006, 12:11 PM
Found this in another forum:
So I played around with baggies of rice for a while, and found that they just didn't squish the way I wanted them to. So...I switched to hair gel. You can buy giant bottles at the store for $2-$4; I think I paid $3.19 for 750mL. anyway, get balloons (or I used unlubricated condoms because they stretch more easily) and fill 'em up.

Oh, you can measure the volume by displacement. That is, get a large measuring cup. Fill it halfway up with water. Submerge your hair-gel implant, and the change in water level will be equal to the volume you ended up using.

I did have to use a large bra with an underwire, and a sports bra over it, to keep them in place....they do move around a bit more than the rice baggies.

huh :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Karren H
10-23-2006, 12:44 PM
I'd hate to have hair gel ozzinng down my dress if I had an accident. Lol. Go get a decent set of silicone breast forms.... You won't regert it one bit.

Love Karren

Nikki Dee
10-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Hope you don't actually "burst on to the scene" love...as said previously...invest in a pair of silicone breast forms if you can..much safer.!
Nikki. x

Joanne_'jojo'
10-23-2006, 02:07 PM
I would have to agree with Karen and Nikki.
I tried a similar method using hair conditioner. I agree with your statement about the squishyness but I found that all you could smell was conditioner (not so good), and went back to socks!
Just bought my first pair of silicone breast forms (from the breastform store, yes its a blatant advertisement, but they deserve it, the people were great) and I can not express how much better they are and how much better the clothes look.
They also make me feel much more of a girl, truly truly invest in some whenever you can. I know they cost as much as a couple of outfits (depends where you shop) but they'll make you look and feel a thousand times better.

Just my two bob worth!

Joanne