PDA

View Full Version : Maternaty wear

Krystenw
10-23-2006, 12:05 PM
My wife saw the thread on wearing a maternity outfit. Believe it or know she still had one of hers. My youngest is 28.
She thought I should try it on after all she has lost 130 pounds since she wore it last.
She thought it fit so well that she told me if I didn't start walking again that she was going to find me some more to wear.
Thanks.

Julie York
10-23-2006, 01:13 PM
When's it due?

:D

Pamela girl
10-23-2006, 01:17 PM
I had considered posting a question "had anybody tried maternity wear to cover a potbelly" Looks like it would work fine and you could go out and pass and the only thing people would think is you were pregnant.

SherriePall
10-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Krysten -- At your age? My wife would kill me if I got pregnant this late in the game.
Only kidding, girls! Please, all you GG's don't send me any hate mail.

Krystenw
10-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Hey, isn't that the latest rage. To have a child in your 50's.
I gotta admit, It is more comfortable then some of the dresses I have.

Kate Simmons
10-24-2006, 04:24 AM
Well, Krysten, I wouldn't have started this thread myself but since you did, I'll share a few of my pics. I'm one of those "nuts" who gets the urge every so often to look PG. I kept talking about it, so figured I'd better "put up" or "shut up". I keep it low key though. I KNOW it isn't real but the feeling is nice. There is in fact a company in England I'm keeping in touch with who is developing a realistic pregnancy form that you can put a mechanical "baby" inside that will kick, etc. Okay, we're really guys. Like everything else we do, it's simulated and we'll never know what it really feels like but it's nice to pretend. I'm nuts but isn't that kind of a "requirement" for us anyway?:happy: Ericka/Rich

RachelDenise
10-24-2006, 04:48 AM
Is it a boy or girl? :D You look very natural!

Krystenw
10-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Thanks for all of the compliments. My wife said since I am carring things so hi that it must be a girl.

lawnmanmo
10-24-2006, 08:41 AM
Many years ago, I knew a CD who enjoyed dressing in maternaty clothes now and then. She also belonged to a special club that was made up of ALL natural women that enjoyed doll collecting. She was a member of this club strictly by mail communications and as far as the women of this club knew, she was just another women who enjoyed the hobby of collecting realistic looking dolls. She had a doll that looked like an baby of about a year old and I can attest that THAT doll LOOKED every inch FOR REAL. Anyway, on a few dates that we had out and about, she wanted to go out looking as if she were pregnant and she had a stroller with all the necessary accessaries, bottle, diapers a blanket ect in a large bag. Anyway, I remember one day we had gone to a mall to do some shopping. Oh by the way, she was very passable and looked totally the part. She had a very enjoyable and I'd say, special time pushing that stroller and being "pregnant". We were taken for just another married couple with a family. I was amazed and I must admit, very aroused. I remember on this outting, that she had the "baby" in the stroller under a light netting that when you looked into the stroller you saw the baby but could not really tell it was a doll. We were sitting on a bench in the mall and a couple of women approched us and one came over to look at the baby. Well needless to say, my heart dropped and I just saw it coming........BUT what then happened was that as the women approched and stopped to see the baby, my CD friend got up from the bench to adjust the stroller. She left the netting on the stroller and said to the women that approched that the baby had a cold and was sleeping . The women peeked into the stroller and never had a clue that she was looking at a doll. Between my CD friends looks and her voice......well it just went off totally perfect. I was amazed. And its an experience that I will NEVER forget.
Jerry

Krystenw
10-25-2006, 01:34 AM
I don't know if it was seeing me pregnant or what but my wife asked if I thought we should look into adopting.
I told her that I was sorry but I had been through that already and didn't think it was a very good idea. She kind of agreed with me and went on with her cleaning. But when I got home tonight I found she had been to the thrift store and had gotten me two more maternity dresses. I sure hope it is to try to get me to loose some weight.