PDA

View Full Version : What kind of crossdressing did you get away with as a teen?

Pamela girl
10-23-2006, 02:13 PM
I know when you are young and living with parents it's hard to do any dressing but what did everybody get away with.
Sometimes I would get home before my parents and brother and get dressed in my mothers clothes and sit by the window watching telivision and looking for them to come home. I could dash for the bathroom before they got in the house and take the clothes off.
Just wondered what everybody else done

Sky
10-23-2006, 02:43 PM
I know when you are young and living with parents it's hard to do any dressing but what did everybody get away with.
Sometimes I would get home before my parents and brother and get dressed in my mothers clothes and sit by the window watching telivision and looking for them to come home. I could dash for the bathroom before they got in the house and take the clothes off.

Same as you are doing now, until one day I put a pair of platform shoes in a sports bag, took a bus to a neighborhood where nobody knew me, wore the shoes and walked in them until my feet hurt (about ten minutes after :happy:) Then got back home and never looked back. You can do it too!

tammie
10-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Hi All: At age 14 I was left home alone a lot. I became a crossdresser one day about a week after my friends mother (a MILF) told me to my face when he was out of the room,"U need to wear a bra, your nipples R as big as mine".

So one day in early fall, afternoon yellow sunlight making little rainbows on the oak floor passing thru the beveled leaded glass windows of our very old house in Nashville Tenn. I walked past my older sister's open bedroom door to see on the floor a black lacecup underwire bra a 36B Vassarette. I stopped and without thinking I pulled off my shirt and picked it up.

I had seen my mother put on her bra often enough as a child so I knew exactly how to do it. I placed my arms thru the straps and moved them upto my shoulders. I walked my hands down the sides until I had the ends, and leaning forward and reaching up behind me my hands found each other until the strap ends were "happy". Then I adjusted my little boy breasts into those lace underwire cups.

I was instantly changed forever into a crossdresser. I could not have been more sexually arroused if a hot 18yo naked cheerleader had come into the room and stuck her hand in my pants. I was almost hypnotized by the sensation. As I turned to go to my bedroom I saw on the floor nearby the matching lace accented long legged pantygirdle and I took it also.

I have purged, been married, divorced had sucesses and failures and still to this day after 40 yrs I adore the feeling of putting on a bra and matching panties. I now enjoy everything else a woman wears from makeup to heels but I will always love the feel of a bra more than anything else.

NYsong
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Well, im still 18, but before this year at college, I would grab dresses form the attic closet (which fit me pretty well) and moved them to my closet. I always told my Mom that I never went in the closet in my room, because all of my clothes were in my brother's closet. So, I would put stuff in My closet, and nobody suspected anything (thank God!) and when nothing was going on and I got the "urge", I would shut myself in my room and try to feel pretty. I never really went further than that though, until this weekend.....the first time I got completely dressed AND went out. What a weekend! Plus, now I have a name! (In my sig)

vbcdgrl
10-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Frankly, I don't remember dressing as a teen. I vaguely remember putting on my mom's slips as a young boy, but, through my teen years and up until I was "30 something" I abstained from dressing. Really didn't get into it seriously until relatively recently, say mid 50s. I don't remember for sure.

Vikki

pedalpusher
10-23-2006, 03:02 PM
I remember the little games playing in Mom's closet while my parents were away. I wore just about everything I could get my hands on when I was a teen living at home. At one point, I began to buy my own clothes b/c I was fearful of soiling Mom's stuff and getting caught, so I figured I better only do those acts in my own collection of clothes. Had a good hiding spot up in an attick above my closet.

Many instances where I drove my old car dressed to the nines in mom's clothes or mine when the opportunity presented itslef. There were occasions in our garage, in a neighborhood mind you, that I was dressed in "night" time attire, and no matter how hard I tried I could not get my car to turn over. Of course, the garage door was closed on these instances until I managed to get the old thing started. I had many instances as a kid where I had car trouble while dressed enfemm. That is how I consider myself the "Pedalpusher", b/c I had many occasions through the years of pumping the gas pedal while dressed enfemm in order to get my old car started.:happy:

BeckyB
10-23-2006, 03:11 PM
I have four older sisters, so I had a lot to choose from. When everone was out of the house I would have a field day in all of my sisters' clothes. I am younger by several years, and most of my sisiters would leave stuff at home when they moved on, the sisiters that lived at home just kept my clothing choices more upto date.

Karren H
10-23-2006, 03:15 PM
I had my fem clothes hidden in the basement. And would sneak down there after everyone was asleep... My parents slept like a log so never woke them up. And the basement had a stairway to the outside so would sneak out back and wander around dressed... Did a few walks around the block enfemme.. Was a blast and a rush. Don't know if it was me shivering from the excitement or from the cold night air. Hehehe

Love Karren

Krystenw
10-23-2006, 03:30 PM
When I was in the 6th grade we had a widow lady that lived next door. Her husband was killed in the war and she never had any children. That year for Halloween my folks were gone and she helped me dress up as a flapper for school.
My parents couldn’t figure out why I wanted to spend so much time at "Aunt Junes".
I would go there as often as I could because she would help me dress up like a girl.
When we moved I had a dress that I kept hidden and when I was in my room alone "Studying" I would always put it on. Since girls are smarter then boys I studied a lot.
After I outgrew that one. I got into a Wards catalog and measured myself so I knew what size to get and then went to the store and bought my first skirt and blouse. I told the sales lady it was for my Mom. When she asked if there was anything else I told her she could use a new bra. As I look back on it I'm pretty sure she was on to me. She asked if she needed any panties and wanted to know if she had tried the new pantyhose that was just comming on the market. I couldn't wait to get home to try everything on. I almost cried a couple weeks later when I got a run in the hose. You would think that something that nice would last for a long time. So after that I just wore the outfit without any hose.

Blonde
10-23-2006, 03:33 PM
I was an only child, so I would get home before my parents after school and had a "stash" of old cloths I had found in the attic, plus a couple of "borrowed" things from my mom's drawer. I could also get dressed when they would go out for the evening and wouldn't be home until very late.
But what sticks in my mind would be late at night, after they were asleep, I would wake up and put on my (borrowed)bra (with sock stuffing), and a long sleep gown (I don't remember what i's called) and going back to sleep. I would wake up early and get changed back before they woke up.

Snookums
10-23-2006, 03:36 PM
I would go down to the basement and dress in a bra,girdle,stockings,a dress,and heels.
once my dad came home from work early,after he beat the snot out of me,he put my hands over the flame of the gas stove,he told me it was to teach me to keep my hands off moms things.
is 12 years old considered a teen year?

MsJanessa
10-23-2006, 03:44 PM
I would go down to the basement and dress in a bra,girdle,stockings,a dress,and heels.
once my dad came home from work early,after he beat the snot out of me,he put my hands over the flame of the gas stove,he told me it was to teach me to keep my hands off moms things.
is 12 years old considered a teen year?

your father should have been arrested---My parents caught Me dressing when I was 11---didn't freak out or hit me(used to get hit alot for other things) but I did have to see a psychiatrist and didn't get a chance to dress much the rest of the time I was at home--My mom was always looking for signs and the few times I did it I got caught---they never did much---she would yell at Me but that was about it. Made up for lost time once I went away to school.

Snookums
10-23-2006, 03:48 PM
your father should have been arrested---My parents caught Me dressing when I was 11---didn't freak out or hit me(used to get hit alot for other things) but I did have to see a psychiatrist and didn't get a chance to dress much the rest of the time I was at home--My mom was always looking for signs and the few times I did it I got caught---they never did much---she would yell at Me but that was about it. Made up for lost time once I went away to school.

Janessa,back in the late 50's and the 60's children were not people,they were property,parents could do as they pleased,and the authorities just turned a blind eye to it.
I honestly believe I am the person today because of all the abuse,I really have a few too many Jokers in my deck.:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:I also believe my PTSD is a result of dads love,he once told me he treated me like that because he loved me,that sure will mess up ones brain.

MsJanessa
10-23-2006, 03:51 PM
Janessa,back in the late 50's and the 60's children were not people,they were property,parents could do as they pleased,and the authorities just turned a blind eye to it.
I honestly believe I am the person today because of all the abuse,I really have a few too many Jokers in my deck.:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

I know-- I grew up in the 50s and 60s--and like I said I got hit for doing a lot of misdeeds---but beating a child and putting his/her hands over a flaming gas stove is over the top----like I said he should have been arrested.

Snookums
10-23-2006, 04:11 PM
I know-- I grew up in the 50s and 60s--and like I said I got hit for doing a lot of misdeeds---but beating a child and putting his/her hands over a flaming gas stove is over the top----like I said he should have been arrested.

Janessa,in 1988 he and I had our moment,he lost.:D

sissystephanie
10-23-2006, 04:18 PM

I totally agree that he should have been arrested. My dear wife and I raised two children in the 50's and 60's. I did issue an occasional spanking, when it was really warrented, but not a violent or prolonged one. Most problems were handled by a lecture, and it worked because my kids (now fully grown) still remember the lectures and say that sometimes they would have rather had a good spanking.:heehee: Ah, the value of the spoken (not shouted!) word.

Sissy
More Girl than man

Snookums
10-23-2006, 04:46 PM
I totally agree that he should have been arrested. My dear wife and I raised two children in the 50's and 60's. I did issue an occasional spanking, when it was really warrented, but not a violent or prolonged one. Most problems were handled by a lecture, and it worked because my kids (now fully grown) still remember the lectures and say that sometimes they would have rather had a good spanking.:heehee: Ah, the value of the spoken (not shouted!) word.

Sissy
More Girl than man

Lectures work when the lecturer is an intelligent reasonable parent,my dads lectures were me sitting on my hands in a chair,against the dining room wall,and his lectures were hammered into my face with his fist,all the while stepmom was cowering on her sofa,puffing on her lucky strike,slurping down her coffee,my step brother was always allowed to assist with the lectures.
10 years ago step brother and I had our moment,he lost that debate.

tallyman
10-23-2006, 04:53 PM
I started when I was 12yrs I would dress in my sisters cloths on my afternoon off every one else was at work it was great. But as I got older it became harded to get time to my self. It is only over the last few months that I now put on clothes in the moring before my wife gets up. If she ever found out god knows what would happen

Love Michaela:love:

Snookums
10-23-2006, 05:08 PM
I started when I was 12yrs I would dress in my sisters cloths on my afternoon off every one else was at work it was great. But as I got older it became harded to get time to my self. It is only over the last few months that I now put on clothes in the moring before my wife gets up. If she ever found out god knows what would happen

Love Michaela:love:

you're right,only god knows

KarenSusan
10-23-2006, 05:52 PM
I was about 13. I would get home from school and sometimes no one would be home, so I would go into a closet shared by my mother and grandmother (she lived with us) and have a field day. I would be completely dressed and start doing my homework listening for the car in the driveway.

Kimberly
10-23-2006, 05:56 PM
I used to get away with dressing fully on my own. Once I came out to my parents, (only a few months ago... moved out since then, too,) I was able to dress quite freely when it was just my mum in the house. My Dad wasn't too hot on it, so when he came home I either stayed in my room or changed and went downstairs.

ellieparsons
10-23-2006, 08:19 PM
I used to dress as much as i wanted when i got home from school, until my parents would come home.

Karen Donna
10-23-2006, 08:35 PM
As a teen my CD time was pretty secretive. When Mom and my sisters would leave the house, I would hurry into my olders sisters room and have a field day.She had the prettiest panties always with lace trim in white or pink.
I would also wear her nylons and put socks in a pretty white bra.I would also wear one of her short dresses. and walk in her heels. What a thrill that was for me looking at my self in her long mirror. If I had time i would also try on her lipstick.I was in seven heaven.On most occassions I would unfortunaely mess her panties due to my excitement.I was never caught or suspected by anyone however. Hugs Karen Donna

Mistybtm
10-23-2006, 08:44 PM

I did the same and what a thrill it was. :devil:

Cristi
10-23-2006, 08:47 PM
I got away with quite a lot when I was a teen. My favorite outift at the time was a old red tartan kilt of of my sister's, tights panties bra and tight nylon zip-up shirt (it was the 70s). I lived down a quiet country backroad and used to wait until after dark and walk out to the state highway about 1/2 mile away and walk in view of the traffic on the shoulder of the road, always careful to walk away from traffic so nobody would see my face.

I got a thrill from knowing that, in a town that small, the probability was that a good percentage of the people driving by were actually people I knew. When I look back at it now, I can't believe the risk I was taking. My scariest moment was when I was walking home on a road with very few houses and a car went past that looked just like my father's truck. I rushed home (my first time running in a skirt and heels!), all the way trying to come up with a way to sneak into the house without being seen and a good story to convince him that it couldn't have been me he saw.

I got home and was relieved beyond belief to find that he wasn't home, it must have been some other neighbor's car I mistook for his.

One other 'close call' I had when a teen was when I went out for a motorcycle ride in a green skirt, black tights. leather jacket and full-face helmet... fun to feel the 50mph wind blowing the skirt around, until the motorcycle stalled when I was about 5 miles from home!! As I stood there tinkering with it, a local school bus full of kids went by and I saw all the kids seated by the windows looking at me as they drove past. Fortunately, I got things going again before a good samaratin decided to stop and help the 'poor stranded girl' at the side of the road!

Bernice
10-23-2006, 08:49 PM
I tend to remember the bad and forget the good. I don't remember "getting away with" dressing very much at all. I do remember having to improvise to the point of making a crude skirt from a pillowcase. Occasionally - and I mean rarely, my mother would forget an article of clothing somewhere, and I could wear it until she eventually noticed that someone else had worn it, and then I was in big trouble again.

I moved out of the house before I had my own skirt, and I was married before I had my own shoes or underwear.

I'm afraid that unlike most, I would not repeat my childhood for anything.

Cristi
10-23-2006, 08:53 PM
I do remember having to improvise to the point of making a crude skirt from a pillowcase.

My first 'skirt' was a pair of shorts that I ripped at the crotch the crudely stitched back together as s skirt. I didn't last long (I still can't sew worth beans) but it was a thrill to twirl in front of a mirror and practice sitting in a chair in my bedroom in a 'real' skirt!

It wasn't long after that that I found the treasure trove of plastic bags in the attic that held all of my sisters' outgrown clothes, but that is another story...

Brianne_bc
10-23-2006, 08:57 PM
In my teens it was a time of sexual discovery, learning that dressing felt good... usually Ide dress, play then riddeled with guilt take off my mums thigns before they got home and promice myself never to do that again....

fiona_libby
10-23-2006, 08:59 PM
I did get away with wearing my mom's slips and panties as well as my 'aunties' underwear but I was also caught with a 'stash' of items on two occasions and with no real consequences just silence. I am wondering that now thirty years later did they or do they still know exactly what I doing then and what I continue to do today, I just wish I could sit down and talk to them about the all of the stuff I am going through !

hugs and kisses

Fiona

maid phylis
10-23-2006, 09:02 PM
when i was that age when i came home from school and my mother was out shopping i would put on her girdle and her high heels.now i wish i had all her nylons that she used to wear. love phylisanne:love:

jo_ann
10-23-2006, 09:38 PM
here's my crossdressing life as a teen:

* Make dress out of old jeans (yes, cut the pantlegs, sew them together BY HAND "ouch!"), and cut out the final shape and sew together
* No makeup? Use crayola washable markers to add eyeshadow
* No eyeliner? Cut a thin piece of black duct tape
* No lashes? Cut out lashes from a piece of black construction paper and glue them on
* No blush? pinch your cheeks till they flush with blood
* No lipstick? Suck on a cherry popsicle for a while
* don't have curlers? Cut apart a wire hanger, create a U-shaped piece, and wrap your hair back and forth across the prongs, attach an alligator clip to hold the end of the hair on, hairspray and blowdry
* don't have earrings? Working at a department store, you'd be amazed how many buttons that fall off blouses make pretty good earrings (many of which had fake pearls)
* too embarrased and broke to buy artificial nails? Make some out of sheet metal lying in the basement (I'm not kidding). I had 1/16 aluminum sheet metal, I traced the pattern of my nail bed, extended them, cut them out, bent them to a nail shape, and filed the edges, and sanded them.. primed it, and painted them red. They honestly didn't look too shabby, especially to a teen, and they were tough as heck (though metal doesn't bond quite as well as acyrilic does)
* No headband? (I find headbands girly), find an old sweatshirt, cut off the elastic around the neck area, cut to size, and sew together.. voila!
* No bra? Take a pair of male briefs, cut out the crotch area, and stick your head through the hole

daizinha
10-23-2006, 11:12 PM
I started early, about 7-8 yo.
I had a great advantage: a friend who used to like CDing as well, and his parents were sooo busy that we could wear his sister's clothes (2 years older) the whole afternoon. I remember I love to wear her ballet outfit (hosiery, tight body and a shor skirt).

After a few years, I started doing it at my home, dressing my sister's clothes during the afternoon. We used to have activities during the day, but sometimes I just skipped some just to be alone at home.

Always hiding, but I never got caught.

samantha#1
10-23-2006, 11:45 PM
At high school (12) I had the run of the house for about 2hours every after noon, a part of my chores was to bring in and fold the washing, I can not remember what prompted me but I do remember the fateful day that I tried on my older sisters bra and knickers.
It was not too long after that, the very next day from memory; that I am parading around the house doing my other chores fully dress in her outfits and shoes. Naturally from there grew my fasination with make-up so into mums makeup most days was a usual occurance.
Trying to put this as nice as I can; it was about the 3rd week of dressing up every afternoon that I became arroused by what I was wearing and my "girl" behaviour and that led to my first "male experience", in honesty I thought I was dying, having no idea what was happening to me. After the "incident" and when I had recovered mo composure I quickly undressed and rewashed all of the clothes explaiing to my mother when she got home that I had dropped the wash basket and some clothes had gotten dirty.
After that incident it took me about a week to pluck up the courage to dressup again.
Samantha

Helen MC
10-23-2006, 11:51 PM
From when I started at age 12 by wearing my big sister's knickers (panties) I did so every day. As I was careful to replace the panties I wore each day before I took another pair I could safely wear then instead of Boys' Underpants ever day.

When home alone , and I was quite often from the age of 15 onwards, I could and did wear my sister's and my mother skirts and dresses, bras, stockings blouses etc and often dressed in Anne's, ,my sister's , School Uniform. Really good times were Saturdays when my father worked in the morning then went straight to the football (soccer) and came home late, mum (mom) went shopping the the City centre -we lived in the "burbs"- and Anne had a Saturday job in a shop there, so I had hours of fun dressing. When they went on holiday for a week I could have my own special holiday at home , what I called "Girling" in those days, spending the entire period dressed and acting as a Girl and only wearing "drab" when I had to go out to the shops etc. I am glad to say I was never caught "en-femme" at home.

Erica Lynne
10-24-2006, 12:42 AM
I was fortunate to have my own room and a very understanding mother and sister to boot! As a young teenager, my sister and I shared her clothes and underclothes and as I grew older, I would "borrow" Mom's (much better selection, too). I would hide select pieces of her underwear and clothing to wear when eveyone was gone or asleep under my mattress.

I came home one day and the clothing and underwear was gone! Thought I was going to lose my mind with worry! Nothing said at dinner and the next day I came home from school and the clothing was back under the mattress, nicely laundered and folded! From age 14 to the time I left home, I made sure that I took care of my laundry and didn't wear out hers!

angie^
10-24-2006, 04:31 AM
I used to steal stockings from my sister in law, when i would babysit for her, then at 14, I came out to her, and she was a great friend and confidente for about 4 years, until she died of cancer at 33. I still miss her, and the dressing up with her, while my brother was at work.

Angie^ xxx

RachelDenise
10-24-2006, 04:42 AM
I would dress using Mom's lingerie and make up as I got older. I loved the feeling, and never got caught. Mom found my stash once and left a note telling me to throw it away. Of course, I didn't! Just worked harder at hiding it. We still haven't talked about it to this day.

Steph53
10-24-2006, 05:32 AM
My bedroom had direct access to the attic storage area where seasonal clothes were stored.My mom also stored some very sexy lingerie there that my dad bought for her but she was way to conservative to wear that kind of stuff.Most of it was in the original gift boxes and I just had a field day. Whenever my Dad gave her some new risque lingerie I knew I would be wearing it in the not too distant future.If only she kept her playtex rubber girdles in the same place I would have been in seventh heaven!

missattitude
10-24-2006, 07:14 AM
When I was living with my parents, I was dressing about everyday. Since my mom didn't care if I dressed, my dad worked nights to go along with that. So I was freely to walk around sometimes when my brothers weren't around.

Deedee_tv
10-24-2006, 10:21 AM

My parents use to both work full time and my older siblings were gone by the time i was 12. Therefore, I had all summer to experiment. I use to put on my mothers girdles and shoes. I would put everything back before they got home. I didn't ever get caught. However, when I lived at home during college, my mom was cleaning my room and found a box I use to keep under my bed. It had several pairs of panties and several TG/CD magazines that I had purchased at the adult bookstore.

She asked me about it and if I had a "problem". I had already been dating my future wife for 4 years at that point, they knew i wasn't "gay". You have to understand my parents are very conservative Baptists. My mom never told my dad.

Nothing even came of it and years later, my Mom has seen me many times since with my legs shaved, Keds and capri's. I am still married to my dear wife 20 years later.

Deedee_tv

tammie
10-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Hi All: Lets see if I can find a delicate way to say it. MILF is a [mother I'd love to "spend quaility time with"].

My time spent in my sisters lingerie was limited to less than a week, as I was made to promise not to wear her underthings despite my denials. I did however spend a lot of time in my mothers bras panties pantygirdles slips garterbelt/stockings.

Only after my mother came into my room one night after I had gone to bed (in her lingerie) did I actually get busted while dressed. As I said before she made me undress infront of her, now that was embarrassing.

It was a good thing actually, as my mother had seen how much I was arroused by lingerie so she asked her girlfriend how to "help me". My mother's friend was a psych worker and advised my mother to buy me my own lingerie and forget it. So soon I was not sneaking around pinching lingerie, but had my own bra pantygirdle and slip. The basic starter kit for crossdressers so to speak.

In a about a yr I had read in Ann Landers column how a man can buy lingerie.
When I read it I remember blushing because it was like I was reading about myself. She advised the man to go to the dept store lingerie dept at dinner time or just after opening or near to closing. To have a picture of the item or know the name of the item and the size and color. Armed with this knowledge I was soon able to buy my own lingerie.

BettyAnne
10-24-2006, 11:16 AM
My experiences are simmilar and yet different in a significan way. Our family matures very very late. I am now 5'11" tall, but till I was neaely 20 I was only 5'4" tall and with none of the male secondary characteristics. Yes, puberty in our family is very late for the men. Of course, that does seem to have the advantage that we are all fairly long lived and seem to age slower than most.

But back to the subject. I was introduced to crossdressing by an older cousin. She was 15 and I was 12 at the time. It was 1945. When I spent a summer at my Aunt's place on Nantucket, my cousin and I often where mistaken for sisters.
Fast forward to my 17th summer. I had just been graduated from high school with an excellent academic record. So much so, that I was admitted to MIT with a scholarship, no less. As a reward, I was gifted with a summer in Paris with my cousin.
Frankly, I wasn't looking forward to MIT in the fall, as at 17 and 5'4" I knew that my social life would be nil.(BSEE, MS, SCD 1958 study, study, study)
But oh what a summer that was. My cousin and I spent it as sisters and , honestly, it was the best summer of my life.
Sort of a total disconnect with reality. There are many times when I think fondly of that summer.
Now, at 73 (btw that photo is really me taken two years ago) I dress rarely.
Perhaps if the atmosphere fifty years ago was as accepting as it is today, I might have lived another life, but at twenty I matured. (Even became an international level downhill racer --another story).
Having had a fascinating career, a wonderful wife of 45 years, 6 grandchildren, I have no regrets.
Yes, my wife knows, tollerates my wearing lingerie, but realy isn't at all enthused about it.
So, the same story as many, but with a different twist.

Ohio_Allana
10-24-2006, 11:20 AM
at 13 I started wearing panties and nylons, and the occasional bikini.

It's progressed into so much more, and now I'd have to say Im a bit of a shoe fetishist. I own two pairs now.

Of course, I'm only 21 so it seemed like yesterday. hehe.

Teresa Amina
10-24-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm afraid that unlike most, I would not repeat my childhood for anything.

Same here. Those were years of furtive, anguished indulgence followed by intense suppression and denial. Rotten days long gone and good riddance.

Joy Carter
10-24-2006, 05:00 PM
I grew up in the fifties and sixties, I knew who I was all along but didn't know what to do, so I hid myself till I told my wife after a year of marrage. I started dressing at age twenty one not knowing why. Now I know.

Samantha B L
10-24-2006, 05:38 PM
I rarely dressed at home until I was 19 years old.Instead I would dress at our relative's house which was 10 miles from where we lived and surprise we moved to their town when I was 13.To tell you the truth they didn't keep very good house,but that was good for me because there were clothes,shoes,and every kind of female attire article and accessorie scattered all over the bedrooms.They had all daughters.I was in my teens when I used to go there and it was a treasure trove!I would just say that I was "going in back to listen to some records" or that I was "tired and I'm gonna take a nap".I spent some heavenly hours in those back bedrooms. Samantha

SherriePall
10-24-2006, 05:42 PM
I grew up on my mother's girdles with garters and nylons. Later her slips. And occasionally a borrowed dress (Oh, I remember one long, tight dress that came from some high school girl). My parents were sometimes given stuff to take on a Goodwill run.
Who knows if it had been a different time?

trickcd
10-25-2006, 05:06 AM
I started at about 9 or 10, by dressin in a neighbours band uniform, the feelin was of freedom and really scary.

Then moved onto my mums and sisters stuff until i moved out at age 20, been enjoying dressin eversince

shelley leigh
10-25-2006, 05:49 PM
I was only able to get away with mom's panties and bra's and occasionally I would try on a slip. but that was it. 2 brothers and no sisters so my selection was limited.

Janailene
10-25-2006, 06:05 PM
From 9 to 16 years old was a period of intense CDing. I was basically home alone - a latch key kid. I was lucky in that a friend of Mom's and her two daughters moved away after a divorce and left tons of clothes, shoes, boots, coats, dolls and doll houses in our attic. These things became mine. This lady was the same one who told me that I was too pretty to be a boy and should have been born a girl. Mom always laughed at that.

I would change from the time I got home from school and do my homework and call my girlfirend to just talk. I became very good at using make-up, walking in heels, doing my nails, and setting my hair with rollers. I started walking our dog at night, but soon did it during the daylight. Over this time I do not believe people ever thought I was anything but a girl. I was small and light which helped a lot.

Avsblues19
10-26-2006, 04:27 AM
I would wear panties around the house and to bed (only a couple of times). I was once caught by my step-dad, he told me to take them off and he hid them. I found them the next day. Whenever I was home alone I would try to find every piece of clothing my mom had and try it on. I always, and still do, want to be like my mom.
One day she did find one of her panties in one of the bathrooms. She asked my brother and I if we had been trying on her panties. We chickened out and said no. She then said then there must be some secret Transvestite in this house somewhere.

Cathleen
10-26-2006, 07:52 AM
I had started quite young with my mother's underwear and stockings. After she died when I was 9 in the mid-1950s, I was brought up by my grandparents. During the following years and through my teens, I frequently wore my grandmother's girdles, long-line bras, stockings, and slips. On occasion I wore most of these under my drab, even when serving at Mass as an altar boy. On several occasions, my grandmother found her girdles in my room, and admonished me to leave her clothes alone - but little was ever said beyond that, and my borrowing continued through my high school years.

Victoria Pink
10-26-2006, 09:28 AM
Hi girls, I've enjoyed reading about your experiences. These are so interesting to read and I am glad we can share. I think we need to be able to talk about these. Now for my small contribution...

I had the run of the house for a few hours every morning as a teen. That gave me opportunity to dress in my sister's and mother's clothes. I think my mother suspected "something" because one day a 1/2 slip, girdle and several pairs of panties appeared in a box in the basement - with the rags that mom used for house cleaning. All in good condition. That helped a lot. I still borrowed mom's bras and sister's dresses. Salvaged a pair of nylons that had a run from my sister's garbage can.

Victoria

christie
10-26-2006, 09:43 AM
I borrowed my moms and sisters clothes alot. I was lucky enough to have one night every couple of weeks with the house to myself, so I was able to dress fully for an evening. I would take walks around the neighborhood and just lounge around and watch tv. It was great, I wish I had that much time now.

Christie

Tamara Croft
10-26-2006, 09:56 AM
Even though I'm a GG... and very fem now ;) (thanks to my CD partner) I think I did my fair bit of cd'ing actually when I was in my teens...... yes seriously.... I had a thing for wearing my dads suit, ties, waist jackets.... the more 'boyish' looking, the better.... I even had really short hair :eek: Did I get away with it though...... hell no..... my dad knew if his bedroom door had been opened lol.... and I got such a telling off for wearing his stuff.... my friends used to say I was kinda weird :heehee:

Melinda Lou
10-26-2006, 10:46 AM
I would frequently wear women's or girls' panties to school under my clothes--women's from a stash of stuff my mom had discarded, girls' from my cousins or the girl across the street, usually (it was a while before I worked up the nerve to buy anything). I went to a high school where I didn't have gym class every day, so I could get away with it--and fortunately there wasn't really a bully culture at the school, so I was unlikely to get "pantsed" or anything similar. The only time I think I was caught was once when I had slept in a pair of panties (Carter's Spanky Pants, IIRC) and came running out of my room to answer the phone in the hallway--pre-cell phones, of course. It was early in the morning and I forgot myself, so I bumped into my dad clad only in a t-shirt and these little-girl panties. I think he was groggy as well; he never mentioned it.

There was also the time I stayed home from school "sick" and put on a miniskirt I had bought at Goodwill, over a crinoline I had from somewhere, sprinted out to the car hoping no one saw me, got in and drove around for a while--then came back home and sprinted back to the house. I think many of us have done that...

Connie D50
10-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi
I would fake being sick and stay home and dress all day :happy:

Connie

Katie65
10-26-2006, 03:40 PM
I would wear my mothers pantyhose, tights and leotards as a kid. I would steal a pair of pantyhose and hide them between my matress and box spring for when I had a chance dress. Some times I would sleep in them. It was quite a thrill for a 12 year old. A couple of times I was almost caught and remember running in to the bathroom and locking the door as I took off my clothes.

angela_sass_uk
10-26-2006, 03:47 PM
my story is a bit Odd I suppose.

I never had any sisters and was never bothered about trying on my mum's clothes. But one time, when i was 13 or 14, I walked into my older brother's room unexpectedly and he grabbed something from the floor and put it quickly in the drawer uner his bed.

I didnt let on I saw him I just grabbed what I wanted and walked out. But the next day I was intrigued what he had there, so as he went out to work, I went to his room and looked in his drawer and he had lots of pairs of tights (pantyhose) in his drawer!! I suppose he was experimenting with them.

I laughed to myself initially and walked out of his room. But something drew me back there later on in the day. I thought to myself I will try them on too, and when I did........ Oh My God!!! That was it for me, I loved it.

And the worst of it all is that I was borrowing girls stuff from my brother!??! I swear it's not a wind up!!

From then on I used buy my own stuff and then stashed it in a case I kept in my cupboard in my room. I am sure my brother stopped after a while and it was just a phase for him, but I never did, could or wanted to.

I know my stash got found a couple of times but no-one said anything to me, except once when my mum asked me if the tights that had been found under my shirt on the stairs were mine. They were, but I blamed it on my brother's girlfriend who sometime stayed over! I know when I was living at home in my teens I have fell asleep a few times dressed in camis, knickers and stockings and am sure that my parents saw me, but again no-one said anything, although they do not like the idea of crossdressing at all.

Anyway, I took it further and further, buying panties, heels, skirts, tops, wigs, make up etc. I have still not told my parents but then again I am sure they know I tried it when was younger.

joaniecd
10-26-2006, 04:01 PM
I had been stealing my sisters underwear and old clothes for some time. I would dress when no one was home which was frequently.I went to visit my aunt and cousins which were girls. We decided to go swimming but I had no suit, My older cousin gave me one of her swim suits and my aunt remarked how well i filled it out. I did have small breasts as a teenager. After that I forgot my suit everytime I visited and My cousin enjoyed seeing me in her suit. She gave it to me as she knew how much I enjoyed wearing it. Later on She knew about me dressing and we would play dress up with her clothes and makeup. She stills buy me womens clothes for my birthday, Xmas with the family she hasnt yet to although she threatens to.

Eugenie
10-26-2006, 04:07 PM
When I was a young teenager, about 45 years ago, I would just "borrow" some of my mom's girdles, at that time many women were still wearing them.

I never used a bras then, only open bottom girdles. However, I soon discovered the pleasure of wearing my mom's "all in one open girdles". I would wear them when I was alone at home, and that was rather often since my mom and dad were both working full days as shop keepers and never home until late.

I would fill the bra cups of the "all in one open girdles" with nylon stockings to form small breasts.

I would strut around in the empty house up untill the pleasure of wearing these underwear would turn me on and I would need a relief... I had a fe warnings.. But I managed to get away with them, hiding just in time and putting back my mom's underwear in their place as sonn as the opportunity was open... This lasted pretty much throughout my teens.

When I was about 17, I met the girl whom I was to marry and who is still my wife... For a while, I left x-dressing on the side... But it came back to me soon after we were married ( availability of women underwear too close to me :devil: )... I told my wife soon after we were married, but that's another subject...
:hugs:
Eugenie

Melinda Lou
10-26-2006, 05:39 PM
my story is a bit Odd I suppose.

I never had any sisters and was never bothered about trying on my mum's clothes. But one time, when i was 13 or 14, I walked into my older brother's room unexpectedly and he grabbed something from the floor and put it quickly in the drawer uner his bed.

I didnt let on I saw him I just grabbed what I wanted and walked out. But the next day I was intrigued what he had there, so as he went out to work, I went to his room and looked in his drawer and he had lots of pairs of tights (pantyhose) in his drawer!! I suppose he was experimenting with them.

I laughed to myself initially and walked out of his room. But something drew me back there later on in the day. I thought to myself I will try them on too, and when I did........ Oh My God!!! That was it for me, I loved it.

And the worst of it all is that I was borrowing girls stuff from my brother!??! I swear it's not a wind up!!

Of all the odd stories about who we first borrowed or stole our stuff from, taking your brother's girly stuff has to be the oddest! :)

sarah-smith
10-26-2006, 05:46 PM
anything I could get hold of, straight under the mattress it whent for those days when I was alone so I could just have a chance to feel right! :happy:

then the mad rush to change because the post man has a parcel! :heehee:

Ibuki_Warpetal
10-26-2006, 05:49 PM
I got away with nothing.

My parents were nosy and very observant. Everything I ever took found or bought was at soem point found. Those were hard times. :o

Now though, they would not bat an eyelash if I strolled in wearing a skirt or something, though I might get smirked at.

She then said then there must be some secret Transvestite in this house somewhere.

Lol!

petracd
10-26-2006, 08:03 PM
In my teens,I used to house sit for a neighbor who went away quite frequently.Any ways,one time I began to snoop around their house and discovered that the wife had many different wigs stored in their closet,so I would always look forward to house sitting for them as you could imagine.Well it got to the point that I would sneak up to their house anytime I new they would not be home to dress,well one time they came home early,the only thing that saved me from being found out was that I was always vigilant about watching for any traffic out every window and saw them coming down the street,well,my heart was pounding a mile a minute as they drove in! I got undressed in record time let me tell you!!! From that day forward,I never went there again and as I grew older the desire to dress got less until I discovered the internet a few years ago and discovered that I could buy my own wigs and other stuff to satisfy the need to dress as often as possible !!

jaynesocks
10-27-2006, 09:27 AM
I used to really envy the girls at my high school. They got to wear short kilts, blouses and blue nylons. When my mum was out I used to wear her bra's, knickers and tights with an old kilt I'd found that looked a little bit like my school one. And makeup, I love how I look with lipstick on - even better, with my long hair in two bunches.

I used to wear other clothes belonging to my mum: she had a little minni skirt I liked. I've never been caught, although I daresay she might have suspected in the past.

I've also done the improvising a skirt out of an old pair of jeans thing - I was quite pleased with the result actualy. also cut the toes out some of my socks so i could layer them up my legs to look like knee-highs. My sock obsession kind of grew from that!

Jayne

Jere Oneil
10-27-2006, 11:33 AM
I would often sneak a pair of my mom's or sisters panties to wear. I was pretty careful, and didn't get caught. Then, when I was 13, my mom and dad were working evenings, so I'd put on either my sisters lingerie and one of her dresses whenever I had a chance to be alone for a while. One Friday, I knew I'd have the house to myself. Mom and dad were working and sis went straight from school to a friends house for a sleepover. I got home and dressed up. I was sitting in the living room, wearing a bra panties, slip and a dress when my mom walked in. She'd come home from work because she had a migrane. She went off on me. I got the first spanking I'd had since I was 10, and she told me that if she caught me wearing my sisters stuff again, I'd be going to school dressed like that. I don't think she would have really gone that far. but I never wore my sister's dresses again. I still managed to wear panties once in a while though.

Carol A
10-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Wow at 14 I got up the nerve to go out after dark. Now my mother worked days and nights, so anyway I used to go for walks around the block and tryed to dress like the girls at school. Got away with it all the time and even walked passed the kids at the other end of the block with no problems.

laurag240
10-27-2006, 01:09 PM
I loved to wear my sister's clothes including her dresses and skirts. I most loved her school uniform with skrit, heels, knee highs, and blouse

angela_sass_uk
10-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Of all the odd stories about who we first borrowed or stole our stuff from, taking your brother's girly stuff has to be the oddest! :)

I know Hon! But I'm not complaining... I really oughta thank him but I think he'd be embarrassed!! hahahha

kayla1003
10-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Mom longerie and younger sister (1 yr younger)
Dress when ever I could

QuaSiMoto
10-27-2006, 08:42 PM
When I first started crossdressing, around 14, it was great. I could easily sneak into my sisters closet when everyone was away and try on her clothes. They fit me great. I loved every second of it. Clothing is much more difficult to get right now days. Plus I was trendy and cute. :) No beard!
It was easy to get lost and think about my femininity.

GG Vanya
10-27-2006, 10:17 PM
My first thought at reading this thread title was:

Why word it that way? "Getting away" with something seems to imply you did something wrong. Crossdressing in itself is not "wrong".

Granted....pilfering and wearing the clothing of relatives or neighbors without approval or permission is less than stellar behavior. But, you should not feel you have to "get away" with the simple act of dressing in the clothing of the gender to which you were not born.

It really *is* OK to be a crossdresser yanno. :D

viking62
10-27-2006, 11:51 PM
I loved sneaking into my sister's room and dressing up. I loved wearing her slips and bras. When I was 15, I was home alone so I deceide to go all out. Make-up, wig, dress, I wanted to spend the day dressed up. Well I only enjoyed myself for 10 minutes because my mother came home unexpectedly. I was able to sneak into the bathroom and clean up. I was always worried that I would get caught. I would like to meet a cd who wants help dress me up.

emmerzgurl06
10-28-2006, 03:46 AM
So this is my first post I really enjoyed ready all you ladies stories and thought I might post my own.

I guess it started when I was 11 or 12 and I had some neighbor friends down the street. My friend Ryan's two sisters had a whole bin of dress up clothes in their basement. One day we were all goofing around and Ryan and I, I think were dared to try some of it on. When I did I got that electric feeling, and never wanted to take this silky hot pink ballerina costume off.

From there it was like most of you girls. I started sneaking off with my mothers and sisters clothes. Lingerie, stockings, dresses, skirts the whole deal. I even tried on my mothers wedding dress. Lol. The best was on Sunday afternoons when the whole family was out. I'd watch my parents drive off and I would spend the whole day dressing. My mom had this wonderful, dark red gown which I adored.

I did get caught once. My family had come home from a trip and I went straight to my room to dress. I had just applied a lil make-up, thinking I could hole up in my room for the night, when a friend of mine called, and my dad made me take the call. He caught me darting back to my room with the make-up on my face. I had a long talk with him and my mom and promised to stop. I never did. I'm 21 now and still dress to this day. I still struggle with it almost everyday though...

Bunny_B
10-28-2006, 06:40 PM
With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I'd taken more notice of what I was doing when I was a teen because I can't quite remember any specific moments of how I got started.

MY two sisters were quite older than me, which meant by the time I was 15 or 16 they had either already finished university or had moved out of the family home completely. This had left a few bags of old clothes around the place. I'm sure I might have snuck a peek out of curiosity but I can't remember ever trying anything on for the first time, or any big revelation that this was something life changing. So, while I lived alone with my parents, I had reached the age that they would go away on holidays without me and I preferred it that way because I could have the house to myself and the house was empty on a Saturday. Now, being a very interested in my sexuality and girls at that time, I was too young to have any pornography and it was before I knew what an internet was. :p So, in my infinite wisdom (blushing here now, really) I took the family camcorder and decided to make my own little soft porn films. I'd dress up in something, stuff a bra and put on some ridiculous make up then start filming, do a little dance (*really* blushing) and a strip tease. Then I'd watch the video later. I never held onto any item of clothing and really tried to stay away from my mother's things (the very thought of it makes me a bit uncomfortable)

I guess that was my introduction to the world of crossdressing. As the years went by, I'd wait until a lot later at night and try to go out and walk around the block dressed up. I think I only ever saw two people out there (an older couple) but would walk on an obvious route so that late night taxis would drive past, I think I was showing off a bit. I was very straight when I started.. less so now, though.

Never caught. Yet.

StephanieD
10-30-2006, 12:14 AM
I used to get my sister's panties and wear them to sleep. I hid under the blanket with a flashlight. I was very frightened at the thought of being caught.

stefie22
10-30-2006, 12:36 AM
I was lucky. when I started at 14 my folks would go out just about every night. I knew they left at about 5 o'clock and wouldn't get back until after 10. It was because my mom went to the bingos and dad would drive her there. Also if I wanted to dress up during the day i would just go for a walk or a ride out to the other end of the farm. out there in the bush noone would find or see me. then when i turned fifteen my grampa bought me a moble home(trailer). I lived there ever since. When i was about 20 gramps moved in with me which cut down on my dressing up but i went back to "going for a walk". He got sick a couple yrs later and had to move in to a home so i was able to dress ever since then.

x_girl
10-30-2006, 02:32 AM
I didn't understand this part of me very well when I was younger and didn't take full advantage.

I wish I had those years back

Andrea Elva
10-30-2006, 03:36 AM
I used to get into my Mothers stuff at around 9 to well into my early 20's. Even her shoes fitted, we wore the same size shoe. I had a ball, well I even got to ware her wedding dress and cocktail dress as well. Officeware and her makeup. One stage she gave me a makeup kit and said that the colours were not right for her and I can use it. She knew. She also said that I must not damage any of her things. She was cool but she said I must not let the old man know. Well that was great and I dressed as often as I felt like when they were out at work and when some evening they would work at the local Opra House as ushurs for the plays etc.
I did this mainly during shool holidays when I had plenty of time to experiment and have a little fun, This was in the 1960's through to the 1970's when I was working and often bought false eyelashes for extra fun.

keeley
10-30-2006, 04:17 AM
Just used to borrow my mum's clothes. I don't know if she ever knew but I was close to being caught once when my mum got back from work early. I saw her putting the bike in the shed and in the 30 yards between her and the house I managed to get changed out of the skirt and blouse, put them away and put my own clothes back on.

After that it was always a case of dressing when I knew when the parents would be back home.

allisonrn06
10-30-2006, 09:33 AM
In my teens I wore only pantyhose and occasionally a pair of my sister's heels.I didn't even wear those very often,as I was from a rather large family and it seemed as if there was always someone home.

Victoria Anne
10-30-2006, 01:35 PM
I was wearing panties all the time and pantyhose and a bra whenever I could,I remember the most terrifiying event as a teen was being arrested for truancy and carted of to jail !! thank GOD they did not have me strip I was scared to death. I did once by my mother who totally freaked out when she found me in panties and a slip and that lead to weeks on end with a cranium counceler

DianeC
10-30-2006, 02:37 PM
Having no sisters I was limited to what my mum had, which was enough.
As my parents ran a pub, they were always at "home" so to speak, however there was a period when they would go out for the afternoon on their "day off", and as I had two brothers I had to work around them also.
So on their day off I would sneak home early from school (as it often coincidenced with a sport afternoon) and take advantage of the free time to dress, experiment with makeup (especially) and to take the time to borrow the odd thing for later at night when everyone had gone to bed.
This was pretty much my limit until I was able to start work and buy my own things at which point I mostly switched to buying my own from mail order catalogues.

Dx

Kristen Marie
10-30-2006, 03:23 PM
My first real experience that I can recall was with my Aunt's lingerie. I was the oldest nephew in a family with a couple of local aunts, so I would be called into babysitting for them on a pretty routine basis. As a young teen, I was fascinated with ladies underwear and like most of the great stories I have read, I could never get enough of sneaking a quick peek in their drawers.

Usually I could sneak on a pair of their panties on early in the evening, but had to wait for the children to go to bed, before it was off to the lingerie drawer or the laundry room - usually a treasure trove of great items. But I was always very careful - at least I thought.

I remember one time in particular. My aunt must have suspected something because before she and my uncle went out, she brought me upstair's to my niece's room to show me my niece's new blanket. No big deal I thought, who cares about a new blanket. But then, as she walked by her own bedroom, she stopped and said to me that she left her lingerie out on the bed because she could not decide what to wear. Would I be kind enough to put it away for her if I had the time? There were about 5 different matching outfits all laid out on the bed in perfect order. I was instantly embarassed thinking I was caught, and I was. My knees went weak and I knew my face was all red. I knew she knew.

As they left for the evening, she smiled and said that she will call before they left the party in case I needed anything. And hoped I would have a wonderful evening.

Needless to say, my niece went to bed early and I spent over two hours in my aunt's lingerie. I had her earrings, necklaces and even her wig for the night. It was my own little boudoir. When they called later that night, I had plenty of time to put everything away.

That scene only repeated itself once more with her while I was a teen, but I remember it like it was yesterday. We have never taught about it, but every so often even today she would say, remember when you would babysit for Cheryl when she was young. What a wonderful aunt and a wonderful night....

Tiana
10-30-2006, 03:32 PM
very difficult, mainly wore my mums slips and any items to be sent back to the catalogue but my luck really changed when i was 15 when my sister in law bought her wedding dress around as she had placed an advert in the local shop near to my mums flat. she never sold it and for a whole year i wore it regularly and the first time i was so excited that i tried to put it on by putting it over my head, never thought of using the zip!. i was a size 10 those days now its 16/18 i'm afraid x

Joanna Renee'
11-03-2006, 11:45 PM
I babysat for my oldest sister and when she would leave on her dates i would put on a pair of her panties and pantyhose a bra and one of her dresses. She wore wigs so i put one on and make up. After awhile she figured out i was wearing her things and on my 16th birthday I got a "special" present from her of panties,bras, patyhose and my own wig witha note. It read' sisters can share things but a girls needs things of her own' To this day she has kept that between me and her. Joanna Renee':heehee:

trannie T
11-04-2006, 01:09 AM
I never wore any feminine clothing until I was well into my twenties. In my teen and preteen years wearing girls clothes was a big fantasy but I was never able to act on it. Once we were visiting relatives and I slept in a cousin's bedroom. Her closet was filled with her dresses but I was too scared to try on on, as much as I wanted to.
It is amazing how much things have changed for me.

AlyssaT
11-04-2006, 10:12 AM
By age 13, I'd been secretly wearing my sister's things for a couple of years. My sister was 11, and my brother was 9.

One Saturday morning when the parents were working, I suggested to my siblings that we play a game where we wore each others' clothes--all the way! So as we were changing, I took my pants off and my sister asked me why I was already wearing her underwear. Oops!

I told her I had decided earlier to see if they would fit me, and she accepted that. So we all got dressed up--my brother and I in my sister's clothes, and she in ours. We played around the house for a while, then I decided to get bold. I had us all go down the street to the supermarket for a few things. It was my first time ever leaving the house dressed.

So that was cool, and we finished our game. The next week at school, my youngish Spanish teacher--who was a real gossip--said that she heard that I was spotted at the store wearing a dress. I denied it clumsily, and she eventually had to drop it.

Now I was always a bright kid, always in accelerated classes and such. So it's amazing how utterly stupid I was that day. Why didn't I take off the panties before starting the game? Why did I go to the store with my own siblings and wearing my own eyeglasses?

I don't think I was ever quite that dumb again. Though now I'm pretty uncloseted anyway, so I don't really hide it. Thank goodness!

Amy Hepker
11-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Well, I guess what I did was to pretend to be sick so I did not have to go to school. 2 of my sisters had already moved out and the other was still in school. My Mom and Dad both worked so I was at home by myself. I would go into my sisters room and wear her things. Always dresses, never skirts or blouses, that came later.

jessa
11-05-2006, 01:06 PM
started when i was nine with a pair of my sisters panties. oh the feeling !! then it went on to bras slips and gowns, pretty much every saturday for a few hours i could dress in lingerie, I would go and get all the lingerie from the two draws and spread it out on the bed and then get all dressed up omg the feeling everytime was great.

JuliaCD
11-05-2006, 07:40 PM
I started wearing some of my mother's things at about 13. My parents regularly went out in the evenings and I'd take advantage of being home alone. Mom wore hideous huge "granny panties" but had one cute bikini pair, that I'm sure she never wore...I did! The first time I tried on her pantyhose, the leg ripped, much to my horror! Then I realized she had hundreds of pairs of pantyhose and would never miss the one pair. I kept them and wore them under my pants, rip and all many times!

We had a pool in the backyard, and one summer my first sort-of girlfriend came over to swim. She left her bathing suit at my house for the next visit. We drifted apart, and she suddenly moved away, forgetting about the bathing suit. I wore her tiny bikini countless times in the years that followed.

In my early twenties at college I fell in love with a friend from high school and we had a long relationship. She was a beautiful reubenesque curvy woman with long dark hair...just the kind of woman it was fun to buy lingerie for! One Valentine's day I bought her a lovely camisole and tap pants set. She opened the box, remarked how pretty they were and immediately asked if I had tried them on! (Of course I had! (She knew nothing of my special interest in women's clothing, BTW)) Without even thinking, I said yes! She said, "Good for you! I would have, too if I were you!" We went to school in cities about 75 miles apart, and mostly got together on weekends. We'd go swimming at the campus pool when she came to see me, and left her bathing suit at my place. During the week when we were apart I'd wear it frequently, often in the shower...something I still love to do. I just love the clingy wet warm feel of spandex on my body. mmm...

My dressing stayed firmly in the closet as a fetish behavior until my mid thirties when I began to explore the joys of skirts and dresses, not just lingerie.

Now I dress at home every day. I sleep in a Lanz of Salzburg flannel nightie. (Soooo comfy!) I go out frequently, and am a member of a local CD social club. Once a year I attend a week long trans convention nearby.

It's been a long and fascinating journey, and I'm so glad I finally figured out how important my feminine side is to me. Never been happier!

OK, a bit more than was originally asked...

Hugs

~Julia

Theresa(TGirl)
11-06-2006, 04:40 PM
well, my mom is a little "up-tight" about that type of stuff, and seeing as im still in HS, she has some "control" over me, but i have a "small" stash of a couple of pairs of my sisters old panties (that the dogs got a hold of and made holes in them, but are still "ok") and i have one of her skirts she was gonna toss and a nice little bra (think it was one of hers)

but one time at our old house my mom caught me in my sisters bra and panties and didn't whip me, but she did tell me that what i was doing was "wrong" and if she caught me again, she'd whip me. so i've been careful about it.

ps, we also live with my grandparents, so you can see how tought that is.

Kristi1948
11-06-2006, 10:31 PM
It was the early 60's, I was 15, my sister was 17. Mom was a stay at home mom so I had little time to dress up. Once in awhile she would have to go the store to get something for dinner and I would raid my sisters lingerie drawer for dainties and closet for a dress and hide them in my room for later that night. This had gone on since I was 8.

I had just turned 15, my sophomore year in high school. In mid spring as in all high schools we had our homecoming etc.....The week leading up to spring break we had what the school called "backwards week" (girls carried boys books, girls asked boys out etc.) Friday of this week they called "crazy day", everyone dressed "crazy". Naturally I wanted to dress as a girl. So with a lot of help from my sister I became Kristi for the day from the skin out, including make-up. (Panties, stuffed bra, garter belt, nylons, full slip, full skirted dress, crinoline and 2" t-staps). My only mistake without thinking about the attention I would get was shaving my legs (first time for nylons with shaving). The 3/4 mile walk to school was the most "terrifying/exhilerating" walk of my life. Then spending the day at school as Kristi and the 3/4 mile walk home with my sister and stoppping at the store dressed like this I knew there was no turning back. I'll never forget it.

sharon2
11-07-2006, 12:53 AM
in my teen years i would go out dressed with my sister and her girlfriend,it
was lovely flirting together with boys.one took a shine to me we did some
cuddling and kissing.he soon realised i wasn't real but didn't mind we just
enjoyed each other.after that i went out dressed with him a few times.
it was lovely.my one and only time with a male

Theresa(TGirl)
11-08-2006, 04:12 PM
in my teen years i would go out dressed with my sister and her girlfriend,it
was lovely flirting together with boys.one took a shine to me we did some
cuddling and kissing.he soon realised i wasn't real but didn't mind we just
enjoyed each other.after that i went out dressed with him a few times.
it was lovely.my one and only time with a male

how sweet, someone who didn't give a darn they were with someone who wasn't "real"

cd-sarah
11-09-2006, 05:45 PM
When i was about 7 me and my sister used to play dressing up, (she is 6 years older then me) and i used to put on a silky robe of hers that felt so good against my skin.
a few years later i used to "borrow" her panties, then her bras.
when i started work and had money to spend i used to by my own bras and panties, i brought my very first basque and the feeling it gave me while wearing it was amazing.

I had all my clothes found by my mother as a late teen and she asked why i wore them, i just said that they help me to relax and she then said "we will keep this between us ok"

I dress most nights now when i get home from work, some days i even wear a silky thong and full slip to work, buy it feels good.
I travel a few miles away to buy my own clothes now just incase someone sees me in a lingerie store !:D

teamlosi
11-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Well im 19 yrs old, and i still live with my mom and dad. And i have kept my crossdressing a secret from them by always dressing when i was in the bathroom, or my bedroom. I would sometimes wear her thongs to bed and keep them in my room. But i found that to be to risky. So if i were to dress up, i always go to my moms closet. Sometimes i wait till both my parents leave the house so i can get crazy crossdressing. But lately ive been walking around the house naked only wearing a thong while my parents are home. We have a two story house. So it makes it a little easier. Like right now, i have a pair of red panties on under my regular clothing. And my parents dont know it. But if i bend over or i pull my shirt up the panties are exposed. But whatever, im getting to the point were i almost dont care if my mom catches me in her things. Like last saturday. I was wearing one of her thongs under my street clothes, and my mom asked me if i wanted to take the dogs out for a walk with her. I said yes, and she had no idea i was wearing one of her thongs right next to her through the neighborhood. And thats how ive kept it a secret for all these years.

susancheerleader
11-11-2006, 10:52 PM
None:
I alwasy got caught and finnaly stopped trying and stopped dressing all together. I never gave it another thought for 25 years until last year when I was overwhelmed with the urge to dress. And I went on one hell of a shopping spree.... :)

immike
11-12-2006, 08:30 AM
I simply wait for mother to go to work in morning,then I enter her closet
and dress in her many outfits,dresses,mini skirts,skirtsuits&pantsuits.We
are about the same size,so I can wear most of her outfits.I have frilly
undies&pantyhose,ordered out of mothers womens catalogs,so I just pick out
any outfit I choose.I was nearly caught once,dressed in one of her good
skirtsuits,with a silk blouse,hose,and heels,by sister who showed up
unannounced,as I was doing make-up at mothers make-up table

black leotards
11-12-2006, 09:20 AM
I kept my clothing in my basement bedroom. At night, I would dress up in my panities, tights and a top. Later I bought one jumper from Sears and managed to dress up completely in my girls clothes. I used to sneak out into the backyard a few times and walk around, imagining myself doing so in public, but I was way too timid for that in those days. (Not now though :D ).

Tracy Lynn
11-12-2006, 09:40 AM
The only thing I wore was my sisters bras and panties. I never really had the opportunity much because we lived with my grandparents and someone was almost always home. I didn't get fully into crossdressing untill I was in my 20's.

Angie G
11-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Not much as a teen kind of lost it for some time mostly moms bra or a dress at home not to often back then :hugs:
Angie

mollytyler
11-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Sister is 5 years older so had lots of access to nice frilly things since very young. I started wearing panties and slips of my sister at very early age and it just pushed a button in me thatmade me know that the feminine side of life was for me. Eventually sister caught on.....she was a fuss about her things being in proper order in the drawers....she ahd come home from college for a weekend and that is when I came out to her....she totally accepted my needs and started me on my own wardrobe...from top to bottom....Mom took a little longer to accept...but she did come around and gave support in those early years

SarahMus
11-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Unfortunately I didnt have any sisters so would dress up in my mothers clothes. Had a favorite skirt and blouse I would wear every chance I got. They would go bowling once a week and as soon they left I would put on the skirt and blouse until about the time they usually got back. My mom never said anything but I know she knew but never said anything. Once when I was about 17 she measured my chest probably for my bra size but never got me one.

Jill
11-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Being a teenager was a miserable time however those years of dressing are probably the highlight. Those were the best dressing years of my life. I have 3 older sisters and as a kid I often had the place to myself and lots to choose from. I still feel like there's an extra thrill with wearing someone elses clothes instead of your own. I remember feeling very excited with that dressing and feeling a lot of confusion, but I still enjoyed it a lot, I miss those times.

Patti Remick
11-15-2006, 10:57 AM

Well,
It was NOT hard for me...

Ive been a CDr as far back as I can remember. I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. My father travelled a lot on business and was away from home for days and even weeks at a time. When I was about 7 my mom went back to work full time. My mom always considered me a very 'grown up' little boy and felt I could take care of myself at home after school until my older sisters, and eventually she, got home. So from the time I was about 7 (c 1965) until well into my early teens I had plenty of afterschool 'home alone' time (this would be anywhere from 3-6 hours depending on when I got home and when my sisters did as they were very involved in aftershool activities). And for a young CDr our home was a paradise. My mother was a total pack rat (probably from growing up dirt poor herself) and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home alone in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My father even had built a huge walk-in closet in our basement for my mother and sisters to keep there clothes in! My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. Complete outfits head-to-toe, inside-out! And this was the 1960s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she obviously was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and a skating dress. I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct little girls clothes!! I am sure this is the reason for my preference for little girls and girls clothes, as opposed to womens clothes, today (I can and do dress my age but prefer the younger -much younger - look). Eventually my sisters grew older and moved out and eventually most of the clothes were gotton rid of. I was never 'caught' or anything but certain events would lead me to speculate that my sisters and mother may have suspected something - Im just not sure. I was always very carefull to put things back the way they had been in closets, drawers, etc., but doing this so often I never could be absolutely sure I covered my tracks. I think my best allie in stealth was the fact that my mother and sisters were so involved in their own lives they did not have time to really see what I was doing. To this day nothing has ever been said. I look back on that time in my life with both joy and sadness. Joy in what I had and sadness that I would never have it like that again.

Love and hugs to all,
Patti Remick

Daizy Chains
11-15-2006, 11:39 AM
I was three or four I tried on one of my sisters dress's and never looked back I was hooked only problem was it was to small and I could not get it off again
I had to ask my mom to help me. out'ed on the first attempt!!!!
I posted this in a differet thread today thought it should be here to

Daizy Chains
11-15-2006, 11:44 AM
ps as a teen I played in bands so dressing was not to hard it was in the eighties and glam rock made brief reappearance so I could use that if anyone asked questions

rickwi25
11-20-2006, 05:01 PM
I'd stay home from school to dress up in my mom's clothes. She found clothes I had stashed in my room the summer after my junior year. A year or so later, I started dressing in front of her when it was just the two of us at home (my parents are divorced).

JoAnnDallas
11-20-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm the youngest of three, two older sisters. I used to put their clothing on and heels. I remember when my older sister got her first pair of high heels. I put them on and WOW, was that sexy. I think I wore her heels a lot more than she did. LOL When they moved out, I started wearing my mothers clothing, but her heels did not fit me.

SatinSarah
11-20-2006, 05:39 PM
I started dressing when I was about 5 or 6. I had to spend time with a girlfireind in our street. We played dressing up games and I enjoyed wearing her party dresses. It just carried on from there. I wor my mothers clothes and found anyhting I could to wear. I started hording things when I was a teengager. I finally got caught when I wa 19. My mum was looking through my drawers for an address and found the photos I had taken.... then the stash. I had to purge but I soon rebuilt my wardrobe! Had a coupe of close misses when parents or my brother came home early. I remember being in pants and stockings in bed with him coming into my room for a chat. If he had pulled back the sheets he would have had a shock!

Katie Lynn cd
11-21-2006, 11:05 AM
My teenage years were great! With two older sisters who were in and out of the house and my mother, I always had something to wear. Summer was the best time bc I always had the house to myself.

kaitlincd
11-21-2006, 12:55 PM
I first started dressing when I was about 8. My parents were out a lot when I was in my teens so I had lots of opportunities. Almost got caught a few times but made it through essentially unscathed. It was when I went away to college that the floodgates opened (it was great to have a private room!)

Shergirly
11-21-2006, 06:38 PM
I started early..Would wear my sisters Panties..and bra and pantyhose..in the bathroom..Put on lipstick and just loved the feeling..

Love Sher

Tee
11-21-2006, 08:35 PM
i guess it was when i was 8 or 9, when my parents were out, i would sneak and wear my mum's bra, and panties.

then when i was 10, the whole family except my dad and myself for 2 weeks.
so dad was working, and i was wearing my sis and mom's bras and panties all the time.

only tried make up when i was 20+, and dresses then.

by teens, i was wearing panties to school, and i was in a boys school!
high school, i wore a bra to school under 2 layers of t-shirt. got so nervous that i was sweating a lot.
when i took it off because it was getting too nerve wrecking, there is a sweat print of a bra on the bottom t-shirt. i didn't notice, but my friend (a girl) gave me the strangest look.

Randy
11-21-2006, 09:44 PM
I believe that I started by raiding the dirty laundry. I had seen my mother in a bra, but what really started this was (I think) that she would have me rub her legs after work. She wore stockings and I think that the feel of the stockings is what got me interested. I wanted to know what stockings felt like on my own skin, and so I went looking in the place I thought was safest - where no one would be able to tell that I had been looking - that's right, the laundry basket. I didn't find stockings, but I found a bra and panties. I figured that since I was already prepared to try on the stockings, that I may as well try these things on. Well, I'm not the first person to say this, but I was hooked.

I tried stuffing with socks (too bulky) and stockings (too flimsy) and found that panties worked quite well (just right).

From there, my curiosity resulted in not being able to find what I wanted in the laundry. Whenever I was sick, and regardless of how sick I was, I would spend the whole day trying on various combinations of Mom's clothes. I tried on everything that she had, and wore complete outfits from undergarments to shoes, slips, and dresses. I could do this because by this time, I was 14 or 15, and was the same size as my mother. Everything fit so well. I really miss the feel of a satin slip brushing against my legs which were wrapped in panty-hose.

Since I outgrew my mother, I have not really ever dressed fully again. I have tried on my wife's dresses but (maybe because of her size) the only item I still wear today is the bra.

Ironically, until I got married, most of the bras I wore were actually the property of the various girlfriends I was seeing (always without their knowing this). I also wore my wife's bras when able to, but for some reason, I just decided that it was time to buy my own after we were married for a few years. I hid them for years until she found them, and since then, it has been a slow process towards a more accepting wife.

cassius1976
11-25-2006, 12:49 PM
I got away with wearing my sisters clothing, as she was involved in a lot of activities and was gone alot. I also could sneak in when she was asleep to get something out of her closet. I hid some panties and bras in there. my sister is 3 years younger so I had the clothes that were in style then

Karmen
12-16-2006, 03:00 AM
As a teen I was wearing my moms pantyhose quite a lot under my pants. I also put on red nail polish on my toes quite regulary while wearing socks, so she wouldn't notice that. When she was not at home, I also put on her dresses and shoes and walk around the house in them.

Tamara Barclay
12-16-2006, 04:37 AM
It started with my sisters clothes...loved those "bobby brooks" dresses!
Then it was on to moms things.......I started fully dressing at 13, and my mom had a closet full of dresses......I was home alone alot as a teen and spent alot of time as "my mom"

Peggy55
12-16-2006, 04:58 AM
I'm curious girls. What do you suppose is the difference between all of you who started dressing very young and someone like me who, at 51yrs old, just started a few short months ago? It's not like I repressed feelings for all those years. Actually it started when I found some stuff in the basement left behind from a previous girlfriend, tried it on and, as they say the rest is history!

Peggy

uknowhoo
12-16-2006, 06:36 AM
Only one answer, Peggy... you're a freak! :p

(sorry, just kidding):heehee:

Like most, it would seem, I started CDing in my youth. I've wondered the same thing about those who start later. Perhaps you could start a new thread about this. :D

Lisa Golightly
12-16-2006, 08:47 AM
At 16 I was buying my own clothes and going out dressed... I used to get in all kind of scrapes back then.

edina1
12-16-2006, 04:31 PM
Started with dark blue school knickers which I found in grandmother's house after being sent away to school at 11, though remember being interested in them much earlier. Used to dream about wearing them when lonely or being bullied. In late teens, away from home, found first pair of tights and my dressing started to grow up...