PDA

View Full Version : sex

heather 35
01-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi heather here .
Happy new year to all.
Went out new years eve to a tv party, had a great time but met someone special. we danced all night and had a kiss and cuddle at the end.we have been in touch and gone out twice since but now we want to take it a bit further(SEX). any one give me any tips and also what does it feel like the first time and is there anything we should do? i have picked my sexiest outfit and underwear and want to make it special

luv heatherxx

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 10:31 AM
a little more info...........this outher person m......or fm???????????
you know it matters

heather 35
01-05-2005, 10:41 AM
male

Tristen Cox
01-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Heather,
My only advice to you without knowing more, is keep it safe. i.e. protection ;) Sorry I can't be more helpful. Hope it all works out well for you.

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 11:01 AM
that's right tristen you tell her........wrap that rassaule

Ariel_TV
01-05-2005, 11:11 AM
The best thing would be to set the limits of what you want to do with your partner before getting really intimate . Also Let him know also stuff that you would like to try but aint sure yet.

Some things can sound very appealing in fantasy but doesnt rock your boat when you try it in reality.

For the rest just enjoy yourself and let things flow ;) .

Noel Chimes
01-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Rule 1. NO GLOVE NO LOVE
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Enjoy yourself, but be careful. We want to read about you here and not in the obituaries.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

barbiecd
01-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Heather, I agree with Ariel, the fantasies we enjoy are one thing, the realities of the real world are another issue entirely. If you have decided that this is what you really want, then take the precautions and be very careful. Having sex definitely changes any relationship. Be Safe.
Hugs
Barbie