PDA

View Full Version : full make up

tallyman
10-23-2006, 04:46 PM
On Monday 23/10/06 I was able for the first time in my life to get fully made up. It was the the best I have ever felt. To know no one was coming home or may call. I just wanted to wear make up 24 hours. How do you find the time or space to make up let me know. As many like me nor my wife or kids know that I am a cd.

Love to you all:love:

Michaela

Josephine56
10-27-2006, 09:22 AM
At my age, to bring 'Josephine' out, I need to apply full make-up to my face, neck and perhaps chest, and don a longish wig.
Living in a household with wife and grown-up offsprings in the area, likely to drop in without notice, I need to plan my make-up days very carefully indeed, and they are regrettably quite seldom.

LindaG
10-27-2006, 01:26 PM
wife took off for work I have pencil thin lips but I put on lipstick anyway
and of course i did my nails steel clour by loreal and eye liner but olive wears glasses

Sweet Jane
10-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Make up certainly does make a difference....I don't get too many opportunities to get my "face" on, but I have to admit it, when I am made up it does make me feel very "girly". I do often wonder though what would happen if someone came home or visited unexpectedly.....

Gemma Rhodes
10-27-2006, 02:24 PM
I don't feel fully dressed unless Im wearing make up.

To me the make up is as much a part of my CDing as the clothes.

Gemma xx

Vivian Best
10-27-2006, 02:25 PM
You know the old saying "you can make an old barn look new with a fresh coat of paint. The same with me, I feel like a new person with make up on. Unfortunately I do not get to do it very often because my wife is home all the time. Anyway, it's great!

Skyie
10-27-2006, 02:33 PM
I'd have plenty of time to apply it if I wanted. 3 main reasons why I never bothered are that one I have no clue what I'm doing or what any of the items do. Two I've tried a bit of lip stick before and it made my lips feel weird and the next day after removing it my lips were bone dry and soar. Three putting it on requires you to look at yourself, makes me think what the hell are you doing.

Actually on the first point makes me wonder how you learnt how to apply it and what everything does.

Jasmine Ellis
10-27-2006, 05:12 PM
i love make up and I don't have to hid it or wait to put make-up on when the wife is out cos she already knows and we share.

MJ
10-27-2006, 05:53 PM
hi there i wear makeup it makes me feel better when i got my face on and skyie it takes practice and lots of it. it just takes time

EricaCD
10-27-2006, 06:09 PM
Did you do your own, or did you have a makeover? Just curious. In either case, I certainly understand how powerful the emotional pull is - even imperfectly done it creates a transformation that is compelling and quite wonderful. And yes, it does take time and effort - but the results are usually worth it!

Glad you enjoyed it :)
Erica