PDA

View Full Version : Female celebs

sonora
01-05-2005, 11:48 AM
Call me shallow, but every time I see a female celebrity part of the attraction (in addition to the obvious physical one) is the desire to be her. Sometimes it's someone who exudes sex from every pore, like Pamela Anderson or Carmen Electra; sometimes it's someone fine like Catherine Zeta-Jones or Heather Locklear or Andrea Parker (especially on "Less Than Perfect"); but the feeling is strongest with younger celebs like Elisha Cuthbert, Amanda Bynes, Lindsey Lohan, Renee Olstead or Daniella Monet (thank you, CBS).

Not that I have an unnatural attraction to teenage girls (well, maybe a little more than average) - I just think their clothes are very sexy, and the idea of being a young woman, really coming into a woman's body for the first time, is a major turn-on. One of my biggest fantasies is to be Lindsey Lohan or Amanda Bynes in the shower, exploring my body and then getting out, drying it off and putting something tight and cute on. Am I wierd or what?!?!

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 12:10 PM
i don't think so but ...........comming for me you might want a second opp.

DonnaT
01-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Nope, not weird. We often wish we could emulate a GG, and what better ones to emulate?

My avatar is of Emmy Rossum playing Christine in the new Phantom of the Opera movie. While watching the movie I just felt a connection with the "character." CLICK HERE (http://eircom.mymovies.net/player/play.asp?url=/film/fid1343/features/avfid3451/wm/high.asx&filmid=1343&partner=eircom&sec=avfeat)

http://romanticmovies.about.com/library/graphics/phantomoftheoperapubu.jpg

Tristen Cox
01-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Not weird at all. And if you are then I'm right here with you. I've said this before but gaaawd I would love to be Shania Twain or Elizabeth Hurley. Among many they're at the top of my list.

Love
Tristen

Vickie-CD
01-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Sounds like a normal thing to me, your body developing and exploring what is happening to you. Personaly I would love to live that fantasy.
Love,
Vickie

Suzy Jill Tobe
01-05-2005, 04:03 PM
... but every time I see a female celebrity part of the attraction (in addition to the obvious physical one) is the desire to be her ...

This has always been fundamental in my interest in cross-dressing, more so when I was younger. I would see a woman who attracted me -- a sister of a friend, a teacher, a member of the local public, someone famous in a magazine or on the television, etc. -- and I would find myself wanting to look, dress, move, and behave like her; indeed, to BE her. There was, indeed, something about the way she moved. Femininity certainly does have an interesting power and influence on some of us males!

The impersonation aspect is/was great fun. In my early days of cross-dressing I was able to occasionally use the clothes and makeup of a female relative, when she was out on a Saturday night (she was 5-years older than me and into all the latest fashions). The great fun for me was my BECOMING her when I did so: looking, acting, feeling, and even smelling as her.

For me, given the choice of dressing generically as a woman, or dressing specifically as a particular woman, the latter has proven to be the most-fulfilling. It gives me a standard of femininity that I can aspire to and work to. I can visualise the behaviour and deportment of that woman, and I find that this makes it easier for me to behave and to move in a feminine way. When cross-dressing this way, I am no longer a man in women's clothes (a feeling I actually hate), but an actual woman, THAT woman, and this helps me to develop a feminine persona.

One of the things that characterises us crossdressers, is the urge to BECOME the girl of our dreams. The degree and depth will vary, but we all have images of femininity to which we aspire.

Suzy

Amelie
01-05-2005, 04:40 PM
My Fav celeb-----I wish I could be her......sigh......

Audrey Tautou

Vallari
01-06-2005, 12:19 AM
I know what you mean about emulating a GG. There's nothing at all wrong with it. For me it's Avril Lavigne. :)