PDA

View Full Version : If there was a cure for cd-ing would you take it

MJ
10-23-2006, 09:29 PM
i was reading a very interesting post by vir . and if they ever find a cure for CD-ing or ts whatever label you want to use. Would you take it...
you take the blue pill and live out the rest of your drab lives as guys ....or
you take the pink pill and live out the rest of your lives as woman ?

Snookums
10-23-2006, 09:34 PM
no way.
no matter what I do my family will always feel hate,contempt,and spite for me because of who I am and the way I am,I choose to remain this way,until I'm dead,then I will be totally free.
Besides I think scientists should invent a pill that cures narrow minded stuppidity,and give it to muslim extremists.

Sandygal
10-23-2006, 09:39 PM
No! Cure what?

MJ
10-23-2006, 09:41 PM
OK i for one would not take it... too much damage has been done in my life too. it won't alter the past there is no going back

gwenrob43
10-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Hell no! I enjoy CDing. I sure might consider the pink pill!

Hugs,
Gwen

Sabrinageek
10-23-2006, 09:46 PM
How about a purple pill that would let me switch back and forth as I desire, like in Ranma 1/2? Oh shoot, Prilosec's already got a purple pill.

Sabrina

kristytv
10-23-2006, 09:47 PM
pink for me please, i feel much more myself being fem

Fallen Angel
10-23-2006, 09:52 PM
I think scientists should invent a pill that cures narrow minded stuppidity.

I agree And may it be a really big pill to swallow:D

Jenna1561
10-23-2006, 10:15 PM
First - I'm not certain of the options.

Are you saying that if I take the BLUE Pill, I will remain a male and live out the rest of my life having completely forgotten about my gender dysphoria and the belief that I am female, just got the wrong body? But of course everyone who knows about me would remember?

and the PINK Pill, will that somehow transform me into a woman? Would I have my memories and know that I once inhabited a male body? But now after the pink pill my body fits my gender?

I don't want to lose me, my past, it's part of me. So if that's the case, and I get to keep my memories, yet become a woman, then I would probably take the PINK Pill. But I would have to talk it over with my wife and children.

no way.
no matter what I do my family will always feel hate,contempt,and spite for me because of who I am and the way I am,I choose to remain this way,until I'm dead,then I will be totally free.
Besides I think scientists should invent a pill that cures narrow minded stuppidity,and give it to muslim extremists.

Now, now, Snookums, narrow minded extremism is certainly not limited to muslims. I know of many self-described christians who are indeed narrow minded, bigoted, extremists. And I'm certain there are many others of all the other faiths and those without who would fall into that categorization.

Let's hope they ALL see the light of tolerance and acceptance.

Jenna

Elly
10-23-2006, 10:23 PM
the pink pill!!! but really there's nothing to cure as CDing is not a sickness...

MJ
10-23-2006, 10:34 PM
hi Elly

interesting you should say that being a ts my doctor well shrink said the only CURE is a sex change. so is it a sickness or very serious illness...

Mardi
10-23-2006, 10:39 PM
pink pill for me

Elly
10-23-2006, 10:50 PM
i guess you could say it's a symtom, the CDing that is not the TS...

OK now that i'm not trying to answer while cooking, The CDing would be a symptom of the TS to which there would need to be a cure or the will to live with it, but only in the TS case now, why the CDers do it is unknown to me really...

Niya W
10-23-2006, 10:52 PM
I agree And may it be a really big pill to swallow:D
you could choke horse on that size pill

natasha
10-23-2006, 10:58 PM
I would have to say the pink pill!!!!!! I just love what I am finding that I have been keeping repressed all of these years. The only time of day that I can say I am totally relaxed and myself is when I dressed. Of course as I write this the only thing I am missing is makeup!!!

Mitzi
10-23-2006, 11:00 PM
This same question has come up before...and my answer is the same...the blue pill in a heartbeat. Life would be so much simpler. Like it or not the societal stigma to being CD is not going to go away anytime soon, and while I've never felt guilty about my crossdressing per se, the need to hide it and the fear of discovery are burdens I'd be happy to be rid of.

Mitzi

Joy Carter
10-23-2006, 11:05 PM
Pink if that would include red hair green eye's and I'd be thirteen again. :D

Valerie Nova
10-23-2006, 11:15 PM
For all the rules muslims impose on women, you all have to admit, it sure is a lot easier passing for a woman in public in afghanistan! :lol2:

As for me... I'm quite content as a guy, though it would be cool to be able to change back and forth like Ranma 1/2. And plus I'm getting to that age where girls are starting to find intelligence in guys attractive, though it still hasn't helped me a whole lot yet.

Stephenie S
10-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Well given those two choices, the pink pill for me.

But . . I don't think I'm sick so I don't need curing. So please don't try to "cure" me.

MJ, I think your shrink needs shrinking. What a narrow minded thing to say!

And Vir Novum, remember though, it might be easy, but the penalty is death.

Lovies,
Steph

Angela Burke
10-23-2006, 11:36 PM
No thanks, I'm fine.
just fine

Valerie Nova
10-23-2006, 11:37 PM
I'm not sure that's really narrow-minded. I mean really, that's the only thing that could be considered a cure. And I wouldn't say it's a sickness either, as that implies something that is life-threatening or needs to be cured.

Really, the penalty is death? Wow, you girls don't realize how good you have it.

SBryder
10-23-2006, 11:41 PM
Neither ^^;

I've never really encountered problems (okay, other than one time XD) being a CD, and I don't mind limiting myself to dressing at home almost exlusively... after all, I feel more comfortable at home than outside in any situation... I'm scared of large groups ^^;

Also if I was a girl, I'd want long nails, but that would interfere too much with my video games ^^; (I'd be afraid of scratching my precious DS!)

KarenSusan
10-24-2006, 12:31 AM
This same question has come up before...and my answer is the same...the blue pill in a heartbeat. Life would be so much simpler. Like it or not the societal stigma to being CD is not going to go away anytime soon, and while I've never felt guilty about my crossdressing per se, the need to hide it and the fear of discovery are burdens I'd be happy to be rid of.

Mitzi

I could not have stated it better, Mitzi.

eleventhdr
10-24-2006, 12:49 AM
But I am not sick the only one's who are sick like a lot of you are agreeing with are those who will not accpet us as we are suppose to be if and when you are like so very mnay of us we are who we are!

Being transgenerd cd what have you is not an illness at all it just is how we are.

Hey what is wrong with reversing the streotype and having the blue pill be the one to alter us into being femm to begin with i've always liked blue much better then pink and or red etc.

So why not have it that way instead hmmm hey make's real sense to me.

OH well

If and when there ever is such a thing i opt out for the one that will make me femm forever that's how i really do want to be right!

Jay Suzy!

kerrianna
10-24-2006, 01:11 AM
What happens if I take a blue pill, then a pink pill, then a blue pill, then a ....I think you see where I am going with this.

AmberTG
10-24-2006, 01:31 AM
I'll take the pink pill please:heehee: I've spent enough time denying that major part of me, I'd choose to be what I've always wished I was, the good and the bad. I'd probably be starting menapause about now, so be it, I'd still be cute! I'd be complaining about wrinkles and saggy parts, but who doesn't at this age.
If I woke up in the morning and the only thing that was different was my body shape and my biological sex, that would be good enough for me.

whisky12
10-24-2006, 01:38 AM
pink.pink.:dom: :chained:

pyro_46151
10-24-2006, 01:49 AM
NO WAY! But i do aggree i might take the pink pill im a sucker for anything pink!

Deanna2
10-24-2006, 02:57 AM
What's to cure? I wasn't aware that CDing was a condition.

crossing-the-rain
10-24-2006, 05:46 AM
I would take it as a guy forever.
Rain

Lisa Golightly
10-24-2006, 05:48 AM
Doing either would be a denial of the Self.

Angela Burke
10-24-2006, 05:56 AM
What happens if I take a blue pill, then a pink pill, then a blue pill, then a ....I think you see where I am going with this.
Go to the toilet before you start all that there poppin

Karren H
10-24-2006, 06:41 AM
NO.....why cure somethings that not broken????

Love Karren

CaptLex
10-24-2006, 09:14 AM
I don't think I'm sick so I don't need curing. So please don't try to "cure" me.
Agreed, Stephenie. I agree with Magneto in X-Men III . . . "we don't need a cure!" (That movie upset me). :thumbsdn:

CAT3074
10-24-2006, 09:25 AM
definately The Pink Pill For Me

Angie G
10-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Hi MJ no cure for me thank you I'd rather dress :hugs:
Angie

Ranee Daze
10-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Cure, treatment, whatever......the question I tried to ask before, with the same answers..."I am not sick, ...It is not an illness....yada yada yada....
What the lady is asking is whether ther are times when CDism is more of a burden than you like very much and if a simple pill, an out, which would leave you totally happy in the male world you were born into was available, would it interest you.
Believe me, there are times when I would consider it. Especially when I meet a great new lady in my life if you will remember back to the summer...

kymmieLorain
10-24-2006, 10:54 AM
Take a pill to stop never, take a pill to enhance in a heart beat.
so give me a life time supply of the pink pill
Kymmie

Katie Ashe
10-24-2006, 11:03 AM
Simply put NO. Now for a short why not. Crossdressing is not a sickness, disease, or even cancer, abnormality; it's not a choice, it's not a way of life, it is not parital to color, race, sex, gender, religion, age etc... From what i understand no two humans are the same, only similar characteristics. I'm still having trouble accpeting that I'm out of societies Norm, But I am whom I am.

randi_789
10-24-2006, 11:07 AM
I would take the blue pill IF I had no recollection of what it was like to have the desire to dress. Noone knows about my CDing so the risks are always there. And to have a life without the desires and the guilt and risks and not know it or miss it I would take it in a heartbeat.

Marie_Lansing
10-24-2006, 11:22 AM
PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK... well you get the idea

RedBaron
10-24-2006, 11:24 AM
As others have said, I don't think we should be talking about a cure, since that implies a disease, which CDing is not.

I sometimes fantasize of being totally a woman, I think I would like to try it. Ideally I think I would like to switch at will. But not premanently, I like being a guy as well :)

Robin Leigh
10-24-2006, 11:33 AM
I don't think anyone was suggesting that we need curing from CDing. In Vir's original thread on this, he does describe CD/TG/homosexuality as disorders from the point of view of "normal" gender differentiation & reproduction, which is fair enough, I think, considering he did include a disclaimer that her was only putting it like that to keep the explanation simple.

I think ther topic of this thread is valid. Most CDers have at same time in their life wished that they weren't CDers, and some of us have even contemplated suicide. :( Fortunately, most of us here have reached a point of acceptance. But for those who were CDing 30-40 years ago, we were risking being locked up as crazy. That can do things to your head that take a while to get over.

Someone mentioned it is still dangerous to CD in Islamic countries. We had a new member posting from the UAE a month or so ago. They've disappeared...

Robin

nikki smith
10-24-2006, 11:46 AM
pass the pink pill please:love:

shelley leigh
10-24-2006, 12:52 PM
No pills for me. Just fine the way I am.

Bianca T-Girl
10-24-2006, 01:40 PM
I agree with Mitzi, it would be a lot easier not to have to dress up. I wouldn't have to respond to that inner voice when it shouts "LET ME OUT!" And also I would have more time to do other things. Yes, I would take the blue pill. But until they produce one, I'll just have to carry on dressing.

As for the question of whether it's an illness or not It is classed as abnormal psychological behaviour and comes under the heading of "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" which is not my own explanation but comes from The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. So it is classified as a psycholgical and sexual dysfunction. How do I know this? I have diplomas in Psychology and advanced psychotherapy. But I just thought I would give you the technical discription. Whether you agree or disagree with it is not the issue. I just thought you would be interested to know how we have been labeled by the so-called experts.

Bianca.

NighttimeGirl
10-24-2006, 01:56 PM
wouldnt have any pill as has been said would be untrue to yourself to switch one way or another, i do what i like and like what i do i go with the mood.
I have to be Kate in order to exist as kieran :D

susiegrl19
10-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Pink for me, even if it does clash with the other six I take to keep my head on striaght.

Robin Leigh
10-24-2006, 03:37 PM
It is classed as abnormal psychological behaviour and comes under the heading of "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" which is not my own explanation but comes from The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
So what does the DSM say about other repetitive behaviours, like playing sport, going to the gym, playing card, board or computer games, dancing, playing music, painting, sculpture,... +?

Apparently, some people watch television every day. Talk about compulsive weirdos. :heehee:

Robin

Teresa Amina
10-24-2006, 03:48 PM
I love these threads. Pink, of course! If being around here and reading the various Magic Change threads has taught me anything it's #1)Many people get bent out of shape by the word "cure" #2)Many people are afraid to commit and want to switch back and forth (Heck, we're doing that already:D) #3)I always pick Pink. These are great values clarification exercises and demonstrate to ourselves why we do what we do and how intense our feelings are about it.

Bianca T-Girl
10-24-2006, 03:54 PM
I can see your point Robin. But that is regarded as normal behaviour. Don't look at me, my lips are sealed. I just passed on the information.

Bianca.

BobbieCD1944
10-24-2006, 04:35 PM
[comes under the heading of "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" which is not my own explanation but comes from The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. So it is classified as a psycholgical and sexual dysfunction. How do I know this? I have diplomas in Psychology and advanced psychotherapy. But I just thought I would give you the technical discription. Whether you agree or disagree with it is not the issue. I just thought you would be interested to know how we have been labeled by the so-called experts.]

I disagree. The DSM-IV-TR does not list crossdressing as an OCD. (pg 461/2).It's considered a Paraphilia, specifically Transvestite Fetishism. It is not considered a sexual dysfunction or diagnosed unless two criteria are met:

A. Over a period of at least 6 months, in a heterosexual male, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving cross-dressing.

B. The fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other areas of functioning.

In and of itself, crossdressing is not a sexual dysfunction. That's the simple part. Naturally, issues of sexuality and gender are much much more complicated that this. And, FTR, I also have an M.A. in Psychology.

As far as the pill goes.. heh.. I'd like a "temporary" pink one.

Bobbie in Vancouver

Bianca T-Girl
10-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Bobbie, I agree with your disagreement regarding CD not being classified as OCD in the DSM and I noticed the error soon after posting and was going to change it. What I meant to say is that I, regard CD as OCD as far as i'm concerned because for me, it is an obsession which I'm compulsed to carry out and I believe it should be placed under that category but that doesn't mean that it shouldn't also be placed in other gategories as well.

As you know, The DSM is updated every ten years and revised every five years and each time, there are changes made. Conditions are moved into different categories and disorders are even given completely different names. "Manic-Depressive Sychosis" being changed to "Bipola Disorder" is just one example. So it wouldn't supprise me to find CD being classified as OCD in time to come. Thanks for your observation and taking time to point out the error.

Bianca.

janedoe311
10-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Would I take a pill to stop these unreasonable and neurotic desires to be a woman, risking my wife family and life?

Yes of course any sane person would.

MJ
10-24-2006, 07:44 PM
hi girls thank you for your input. and to know that there are experts in psychology who CD-too. unlike the so called experts who think there is something wrong with us/ me. let me tell you there is nothing wrong with me. i was interested in seeing if for those of you who are in the closet and no one knows if you would take the blue pill and never have to worry about letting her out or remember her again ! . i was interested in hearing your responses. i think Acceptance is the key here respect for who we are ... hey i don't have a problem just a growth between my legs that has to be removed then i will be just fine :D

Sweet Jane
10-24-2006, 09:13 PM
Isn't it funny...I just cannot imagine a life without crossdressing, but honestly I would prefer not to be this way...If I could take a pill, then I'd take the blue one in a heartbeat. Sometimes I just don't really like who I am...even though I do accept me.

Staci
10-24-2006, 09:24 PM
No for me. I really feel relaxed and feel I get rid of a lot of stress when I dress up. There were times when I wished I was someone else so I did not want to dress-up. But this is too much a part of me. I think I am kinder and gentler because of it.

ashlee chiffon
10-24-2006, 09:31 PM
welll....i think someone's been slippin' pink pills in my margueritas because i have been leaning more and more into my fem side the older i get...it's a much more comfortible framework for me and i like myself a lot better this way....
did i answer your question or did i digress?
ok...i'd TAkE the Pink Pill!!! there! you've made me say it!...didn't wanna admit to it, but you were soooo persuasive!!!:spank:

Mary Morgan
10-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Great question Marissa. I had always thought that it would be wonderful to be able to go back and forth at will. Now, as I approach age 60, I reflect on my life, and the things I would have done better if not for the guilt and insecurities over my feminine side and the secrecy I was "trained" to keep. My wife knows and is accepting, my children know and are accepting, some of my friends know and are accepting, so what was I waiting for, and who knows how much better a person I might have been had I come out to everyone so many years ago. Truth be told, I would have explored my femininty more, would have changed my way of thinking and as a result changed my whole life. I now see no need to go back and forth. I am a better person when I am female, for I believe that is who I really am and it is certainly who I would wish to be. I would have chosen only to take the Pink pill please. Louise Morgan

Beth-GDB
10-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Blue pill or pink pill?

Neither, I'm fine with myself the way I am. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need to be "cured" for CD-ing.

Rachel Morley
10-24-2006, 10:26 PM
You take the blue pill and live out the rest of your drab lives as guys ....or you take the pink pill and live out the rest of your lives as women ?
Can I be awkward?..... If the definition of "living out your the rest of your drab life as a guy" means never being able to ever slip into something feminine then I want the pink pill. However, if taking the pink pill means I have to live my life fully, all time, as a woman with no chance of ever being a guy ever.... as much as I love women and try to emulate them as much as I can, I still sometimes like being a boy....albeit a "girly boy"...but a boy all the same.

steffie39
10-24-2006, 10:35 PM
Sure if my CDing desire disappeared, my life would be simpler but would that necessarily translate to happier? I don't think so. Society needs the pill (cure) for better understanding, tolerance and respect for your fellow man or woman! We are who God made us to be, right? To deny that is simply not being true to yourself.

Steffie

Kaitlyn
10-25-2006, 12:16 AM
I would most certainly take the pink pill. I would have no problems switching over to being a girl. I would still do guy things sometimes, I.E... work on cars and stuff like that, but I would be doing it in much more comfortable clothes and a much more attractive body. I would also be a hell of alot more happier with myself. Not to say I hate myself, I don't... I just have always wished to wake up the next morning a sexy little brunette.:heehee: :D

Ohio_Allana
10-25-2006, 01:02 AM
I would definitely not take a cure for CDing. It's who I am and I am not ashamed of it in any way.

Mistybtm
10-25-2006, 01:04 AM
NO way I like who i am and how dressing makes me feel
Mistybtm :2c:

JulieCDorlando
10-25-2006, 03:59 AM

Mitzi

Truer words were never spoken before. The loneliness of a CD can be brutal, when acceptance is not extended by family, and friends, co workers etc.:happy:

LindaG
10-25-2006, 05:10 AM
I would take the Pink pill,

REBECCA62
10-25-2006, 08:57 AM
i was reading a very interesting post by vir . and if they ever find a cure for CD-ing or ts whatever label you want to use. Would you take it...
hi mj,
think that might not be the best way to phrase the question.
forget all the cure,illness, psychology bit.too many labels,too many doctors.

would a better one not be-
if you could take a pill that transformed you and your body would you take it.
( i myself, being 6' and having hands+feet that are hard to disguise when i am en-femme i have always wished for more feminnine apendages.)
so is the pill you mention for the mind or the body or both.
the question then arises would you have preferred to have been born female or male.
all things considered, burkha's,taliban,et al. i would choose to live in a non-dicrimatory, peaceful society, and have been born female.

SO, given my caveats about body re-shaping....that would be a BIG pink pill
for me please. yes sir, thank you maam!:heehee:

maybe some of you could re-submit answers with this in mind.
hugs.

susancheerleader
10-25-2006, 08:59 AM
I'll take the pink pill. :)

Deborah
10-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Dressing up is a bonus, but i'd much rather be female and take everything that comes with it thank you.

pink for me.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-25-2006, 10:44 AM
I would never want to stop dressing. It is such a wonderful feeling. I feel sorry for those who do not have this gift.

Casey Morgan
10-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Cure, treatment, whatever......the question I tried to ask before, with the same answers..."I am not sick, ...It is not an illness....yada yada yada....
What the lady is asking is whether ther are times when CDism is more of a burden than you like very much and if a simple pill, an out, which would leave you totally happy in the male world you were born into was available, would it interest you.
Believe me, there are times when I would consider it. Especially when I meet a great new lady in my life if you will remember back to the summer...

OK, assuming this is what MJ is asking (and my apologies if it isn't) then I wouldn't take either pill. I've been trying to come up with a decent metaphore and I think I've finally found it.

Sure, I might be totally happy as a male or as a female after taking a pill. But I wouldn't be me. I would be like one of those people who has brain damage and becomes someone else. I might be very happy as the new me but I would be quite aware that the me I am now is not the me I was before, the me that other people remember. I couldn't be the old me, not with half of my essence gone. I might be very happy being male or female but I would be unhappy that other people would still see me as who I used to be. I'd rather be unhappy being me (and I'm not) than be unhappy not being me, if that makes any sense.

Charleen
10-25-2006, 11:06 AM
I have answered this in the past by saying the pink!. Since June, I was Lily 24/7. In the last week or so, I have gone back to all Charlie, and am looking at things a little different.
First, I don't look at CDing as a disease, so nothing to "cure". It's as much a part of me as my love of diet coke for example.
That being said, I would like a temporary pill so that when I am Lily, I am Lily, maybe with a little something extra so that I radiate an acceptance to all I am around. Why not? This is fantasy after all!
I am enjoying being Charlie for now. Not shaving a thing, not worrying about breaking a nail, ect. I still CD, but really don't look at it that way, as the only PJs I have are femme and they're warm, and am wearing a knit poncho as it is also warm. Wore femme jeans the other day, but only because they are more comfortable and don't look femme.
So I guess I'm happy with me, and that's what counts ain't it!
Love and xxxx, Charlie and Lily

celtic.blue.eyes
10-25-2006, 12:19 PM
Can I get 3 of the pink thingys FedEx'd out today?

Bonnie D
10-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Crossdressing has not always been about the clothes, I've always wanted to be female. I would definitely take the pink pill. I would explain to my family that this is who I should have been even though I've done everything I could to present a very male, fatherly image.

Then someone would have to come up with a pill that would make me 21 years old again. :D

Bonnie

Wendy me
10-25-2006, 12:32 PM
if only that simple your choise just one pill away from being happy .... or would you be??? then what ???? i would realy wonder if it was that easy .... could you would you make the right choise???

Miss Vicki
10-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Blue Pill
I think I am reaching a point that I would rather get GG's out of thier pantyhose, then put them on. At least that is how I feel today. Tomorrow is another day.

MJ
10-25-2006, 03:59 PM
Hi girls thank you for the replies. it's just that it would be simpler to CD but for me i know that i know i should have been born a girl.. the problem is trying to convince the so called experts... experts for the most part who never dress en fem have know idea what it's like for us oh and then have them take over our lives and have to do what they say in order to get want we want... it would be better to just take the pink pill and get it over with. my old self gone never to remember again and wow a new body to boot.. i know what i would do when i got up first thing in the morning :D . i know it gets lonely sometimes CD-ing it's too bad there are not that Manny groups around were we can be who we want to be and also be accepted too. just think of the fun we all could have ?. keep up the good thread girls hugs

Teresa Amina
10-25-2006, 04:38 PM
then what ????
Sounds like the old "no end to problems/devil you know vs devil you don't" idea popping up.

i would realy wonder if it was that easy .... could you would you make the right choise???
Does anyone make the "right" choice in life? Mostly we have dilemmas, a spurious choice between equally unsatisfactory options. Blue Pill/Pink Pill is a clearer choice than Life offers. But only by choosing does one know if it were the "right" choice, no other way. So goes most things.

Wendy me
10-25-2006, 04:47 PM
yes to "BE" one way or the other would be essayer shure ... at on time i would have grabbed the pink pill , then again having had a family with my wife and my kids the blue pill would have been the right choice .... so what i am thinking SO give me half of the pink and half of the blue pill and some how reach a balance that would work....

Jasmine Ellis
10-25-2006, 05:00 PM
why would anyone change what they love doing. I for one would not.

sophie69
10-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Cure? There i nothing wrong with me!!! NO! lol Soph

carol ann
10-25-2006, 07:18 PM
it would save me a lot of money!

Melanie85
10-25-2006, 07:42 PM

I would take both pills and no, I would not want a cure.

vlord
10-25-2006, 08:10 PM
the pink pill!!! but really there's nothing to cure as CDing is not a sickness...

:yt: same for me

marisa
10-25-2006, 08:26 PM
As far as the DSM classifications of gender identity "disturbances" go, rumour has it that the next version (DSM-V, allegedly due out in June 2007) will be dropping GID as an illness, while retaining mention of the emotional distress caused by rigid social customs... in much the same way homosexuality came to be considered a sexual orientation "variation" rather than an illness in the mid-70's. We can only hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this mean it could make it easier to have srs?
taking either of the pills have their own pro's and con's and after concidering what these pro's and con's could be, I can only say that i would choose the PINK pill and not look back. marisa.

Niya W
10-25-2006, 09:07 PM
who says I need to cured. I'm not sick

Kellicd848
10-25-2006, 09:18 PM
I would not take either Pill. I like the way I am and do not want to change anything. Besides I only take pills to make me well. I do not feel liike I am sick.
Katy

LaFem
10-25-2006, 09:47 PM
NO! I am pink, in every aspect. I just wonder why God did not get it right. Since she is omnipotent , how could she do this to me? Maybe she does not care, or maybe she is not there at all, or maybe I just cannot understand her ways. Maybe this is punishment. How much trouble would it have been to give me that "X" chromosome that I so wish I had?

CutieJulie
10-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Pink!

ellieparsons
11-03-2006, 08:28 PM
No pills for me. Just fine the way I am.

I agree with you, i'm comfortable the way i am

suzy
11-03-2006, 08:31 PM
No!!!!!:d :d

NighttimeGirl
11-17-2006, 06:06 PM
it would save me a lot of money!

damn right Carol, its a hard world for us buying both drab and normal clothes!

damn expense,

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-17-2006, 06:41 PM
Me again. Thought about this a lot. I am so glad with just who i am now. I love living ft as a t girl without the surgery. I just know I am a girl with some other boy issues that doesh't bother me anmore.

Missy
11-17-2006, 07:07 PM
I like the choice of dressing as a man or a woman
I am findind that a choice is better then being stuck in ether roll

JulieCDorlando
11-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Hello,
I also believe CDing isn't a disease, and I do enjoy the feelings that CDing brings to me when I am dressed, but I also believe that my CDing has complicated my life to some degree. I got divorced due in part to my CDing, When I mention my CDing to a GG, chances are I will be rejected. When ever I go out dressed, I usually go to another town to avoid being found out by the narrow minded people.
So if I were given a choice, and if I could, I would revert back to my male side and leave the stresses, the loneliness, heartaches behind, and hopefully all my memories too.

jessicaparrot
11-17-2006, 09:25 PM
NO NO NO NO NO I will never give up me for anything. you can not cure something that is not sick.

Clare
11-18-2006, 05:24 AM
Nope!

Carroll
11-18-2006, 06:18 AM
:yt: :iagree:

Raychel
11-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Everybody needs a pill,

Pills because you are depressed.
Pills because you are over weight.
Pills because you have a stuffy nose.
Pills because you have a headache.
Pills for your aching back
Pills because you have high cholesterol.
Pills for your limp noodle.

I don't need no stinkin pills. My crossdressing cures all of the above issues except for the stuffy nose.

Feeling depressed, Slip on a nice silky dress and just see if that doesn't change your mood.

Feeling overweight. Try wearing a corset when you are eating. You won't be looking for that extra cheeseburger.

Stuffy Nose. Staying inside and crossdressing can help reduce the occurances of Stuffy Nose, But it will not help if Stuffy Nose has already got you.

Headache, Slip on a nice silky dress and just see if you still remeber that headache

Aching Back, Girdles, Bodybriefers and corsets all help this problem. Also loosing those extra pounds can help your back, (See Feeling overweight)

High Cholesterol, This is also curesd by watching what you eat and exersize. When you try to put that dress on and it doesn't fit anymore, you will be more inclined to exersize too. (See Feeling overweight)

Limp Noodle, If the lingerie on your wife does not solve this problem, then put that black lace teddy on yourself, That will make your soldier stand at attention for sure

So I guess if I had to choose one I would take the pink one and give it to my wife.

Angela E.
11-18-2006, 09:40 AM
:iagree: :iagree:
Take a pill to stop never, take a pill to enhance in a heart beat.
so give me a life time supply of the pink pill
Kymmie

I`m with you girl, couldn`t have said it any better myself!:heehee:-Angela E.:doll:

TeriAnn
11-18-2006, 09:55 AM
I would take the pink pill without a worry my family would understand. This is not a sickness so no need to be cured. If I could live as a female I would. It is something I enjoy and would never give it up.:D

MJ
11-18-2006, 11:15 AM
Raychel
thats so true. well said girl and a nice pair of heels helps too

Scotty
11-18-2006, 11:17 AM

They'd have to have a cure for TG'ing too.

No, I like me like I am.

Clare
11-18-2006, 08:05 PM
So I guess if I had to choose one I would take the pink one and give it to my wife.:rofl:That's a "thinking outside the box" answer Raychel - I loved it!

melissacd
11-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Not in your life, with all the challenges that it has presented I love being transgendered and would have it no other way.

pantyhose lover
11-18-2006, 09:07 PM
I think I would take the blue pill. Yeah, I like dressing up now, but it's only for the sexual part. If I didn't have the feelings, like some people said, things would be more simple - save a whole lot money, less strees with parents, not having to worry about people finding out, and that significant other issue.

Alpaula
11-18-2006, 09:32 PM
The PINK pill but i'm not sick I enjoy my "femme" side of me I'm not gonna change for those who cant accept/understand why we C D

Tiana
11-30-2006, 05:15 AM
i would take none but you'd better hide that pink pill !!!

Billie Jean
11-30-2006, 06:31 PM
I don't need no stinkin' cure for being myself. I'm not sick. Billie Jean

melissaK
11-30-2006, 07:12 PM
What a long long thread.

If I took the blue pill I dearly fear a part of me would die - - and take me with it. Conversely, to take the pink pill, I'd break out the Champagne and first toast my past, which as whacky and painful as its been, I wouldn't trade, and then I'd toast my future and I'd wash that pink pill down.

Diana West
12-01-2006, 02:56 PM
I don't need any pill.

I can stop anytime I want.
I know what you're thinking, but I swear I can.
I don't need to dress like a lady.
I can stop anytime.
Yessir, I can stop any old time I want to.
Yep, I can stop putting on this lovely bra, lacy panties, silky pantyhose, darling dress, wonderful lipstick, gorgeous heels, delightul perfume....
where was I?
Oh, yeah, I could stop cold turkey tomorrow. If I wanted to.

I just don't want to.

JAMIE2809
12-11-2006, 11:28 PM
WHAT COLOR DOES BLUE AND PINK MAKE? IT SAVE ALOT OF TIME.:2c:

michelleliz
12-11-2006, 11:36 PM
I would go for the Pink, Oh, I think I have all ready taken the Pink on.

Michelle liz

JAMIE2809
12-11-2006, 11:50 PM
WHAT COLOR DOES BLUE AND PINK MAKE? IT SAVE ALOT OF TIME.:2c:
THIS JAMIE2809 FOR NOW I'LL CHANGE MY NAME LATER IS THER ANY ONE ON NOW.THIS MY FIRST TIME DON'T EVEN HAVE PIC YET.:D

Katie_
12-12-2006, 12:01 AM
not no, but heXX no

Pauletta
12-12-2006, 12:18 AM
I love cding and have ben a cd for 6 years

princessmichelle
12-12-2006, 12:20 AM
I wish I was female, but at the moment that wish is screwing up my life.

Would I take a cure? Yes!

Either one.

PM

marie354
12-12-2006, 12:20 AM
No! Cure what?

I just had to respond! A cure for what? Absurd!

Alice Torn
12-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Good point Vir Novum, Cd'ing, in the western, and a few Asian nations, is a lot different from Muslim societies. Our western nations female dressup clothes, are meant to be a bit attractive, and sexy, where female clothes, in Musim countries, have not sexiness, are meant to hide legs, arms, everything! Women's dress up clothes, and even casual ones, are designed to accentuate ladies figures, feet, legs, face, etc. Crossdressing in Islamic lands may not exist, and as one said, you may get punished by death-beheading! Lucille

carla38
12-12-2006, 12:50 AM
I have often wished that I had been born a girl. I look at all the cute outfits that girls get to wear and I am envious. I was born a male though and I am happy being a guy. I have heard that you can get testosterone shots and it would reduce your desire to crossdress. I have never really considered this. The way I see it, if I have a little more estrogen in me than most guys, that it makes me a bit more sensitive and caring and a better nurturer for my children. I love being a parent and I want it to be as it is. I am not afraid to hug and kiss my kids and tell them that I love them. A lot of guys have trouble dealing with their kids and I don't ant to lose what I have. So I accept my lot in life and try to look on the bright side. I am their dad and they will never see the CD side of me. I do believe that it makes me a better caregiver. I have always aspired to be a husband and a father. The marriage thing didn't work out, but I am determined to be the best father that I can.

Alice Torn
12-12-2006, 01:09 AM
Carla, I was moved, by your post. I also wish at times, that I had been a girl, because I have been a working poor , unwanted 52 year old bachelor. If i had been a girl, I am sure, that guys would have been asking me out, and I likely would have been married a long time ago, and had a house. To be a poor bachelor, is to be considered, undesirable, and a loser. Quality women don't want to date poor men, regardless of good charachter. ANY, even halfway attractive female, is going to be hit on, constantly, today, but, lots of men lead solitary lives, and that is one reason I dress up, about once every few months, in the closet. I applaud your dedication, to your children, and being a loving father to them. Lucille

dods460
12-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Carla I do see your point, however if my dad were a CD it wouldn't change the way I felt about him, this just my perspective being a TV in the first place. I wouldn't take any pill, I feel I have a good balance I just hate that I have to choose where I go due to closed minded people running around the city.

Alice Torn
12-12-2006, 02:09 AM
As Sweet Jane said, I would take blue, in a heart beat. To never have the obsession, and compulsion, and hiding, and secresy, and fear of getting recognized or caught, would be nice. I have heard homosexual say they wish they were straight, and wish they did not have the pull, to want guys. I get trills when cd'ing, but, it takes a lot of time, and work, and stress hiding it. Blue pill. Lucille

cdjenny
12-12-2006, 02:31 AM
let me think......no,no,no,no,no,no... i would not take a thing for it..i love being this way...so on pill for me please..but thank you anyway:tongueout

it is nice to enjoy both sides of the gender fence

janedoe311
12-12-2006, 01:59 PM
and other food additives.
So another reason not to!

Dee Model
12-12-2006, 05:06 PM
PINK! Girls have much more fun!

Anyway, I'll come back as a girl in the next life.

ReginaK
12-14-2006, 10:16 AM
I think the money would be better spent on a cure for stupidity. That way we wouldn't have to worry about curing anyone else.

So no pills for me.