PDA

View Full Version : just a little..........

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 12:39 PM
my wife is shure i am nutts.........she asks when are you going to get your hair cut??????? your looking like a girl...........why are you aways danceing around????????????whats up with all the rings and things????????
you need to get a job or hobby or something you have way too mutch free time on your hands...........

the hair is that a bad thing??????looking like a girl.........looking for a girlfreind???????danceing...........rather see me depressed???????
rings and things...........so.....job ..........i hade one of those not for me
hobby..........am my hobby...........free time........not nearly enough.....

think she is right?????????just a little weird??????????just haveing fun.....
still can't belive she dosen't know...........

Ashleigh
01-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Sounds to me like she is asking - albeit indirectly. Looking for a girlfriend??? :eek: Didn't you say she was your wife??? Please explain. :confused:

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 12:45 PM
i asked her that when she said with my hair i look like a girl

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Wendy_me, I would stay who you are, and be who you want to be and feel comfortable being. She'll be happiest if she's with someone who's happy!!!
To coin a very corny phrase; "don't worry ... be happy!"

Kerri

for shure happy laugh , dance just love being me ;) mabey as i do she notices a change...........

Georgette
01-05-2005, 01:12 PM
for shure happy laugh , dance just love being me ;) mabey as i do she notices a change...........
Does she know Wendy??????

Tristen Cox
01-05-2005, 01:17 PM
think she is right?????????just a little weird??????????just haveing fun.....
still can't belive she dosen't know...........

Wendy.. you're weird.. that's why I love ya :p :D Can't tell you to get a life cause I'm not quite sure what that is :confused:

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Does she know Wendy??????
the only time she ever sees wendy is at halloween.........she has no well mabey she dose ......idear halloween is a year round thing :cool:

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Wendy.. you're weird.. that's why I love ya :p :D Can't tell you to get a life cause I'm not quite sure what that is :confused:

tristen thank you you say the nicest things.........weird is good?????? :p

stevie h
01-05-2005, 01:44 PM
hairs too long

nails too long

too much swaggering

too much hip swaying

etc etc

Wendy me
01-05-2005, 01:47 PM
so i take it we are ok then...........??????????the rest of the world well.........

Georgette
01-05-2005, 03:29 PM
the only time she ever sees wendy is at halloween.........she has no well mabey she dose ......idear halloween is a year round thing :cool:
Maybe she already knows and is waiting for you to let her meet Wendy, hopefully she will accept her when they meet. Hang in there Babe, it could be worse.LOL :rolleyes:

KayleighTV_UK
01-05-2005, 05:36 PM
From experience, i would say ..

ITS YOUR HAIR!!!! dont let anyone change how you want to be...

I should know..

And ive lost track of the ammount of times g/f's have said "oh your hair is to long, you look like a girl...." if you ask me, its a compliment..

LOL

Kay

Julie York
01-05-2005, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=wendy me].........so.....job ..........i hade one of those not for me
hobby..........am my hobbyQUOTE]

Little clue there.

But good luck.

Tristen Cox
01-05-2005, 11:25 PM
tristen thank you you say the nicest things.........weird is good?????? :p

Yep! I used to have a handle on life but it broke :D :p

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 07:46 AM
thanks girls so just as i thought i am ok .............us girls here are ok .................
the rest of the world needs a make over...........just a thought...........
if every man had to walk a mile in your shoes...........do you think thay would want to give them back........?????????????????

Vickie-CD
01-06-2005, 08:02 AM
We can only be who we are, anything else would only be a performance of a make believe character.
Love to All,
Vickie