PDA

View Full Version : jean shopping

kristytv
10-23-2006, 09:42 PM
so i finally did it today, i had meant to a long time ago , but today was right and the $$$'s were there , so i walked out of the vf outlet with 2 pairs of 22w mediums. the fit is wonderful! i also walked out with more panties slips etc , its a fetish thing i suppose :D kristy

Phyliss
10-24-2006, 04:05 AM
VF Outlets, aren't they just wonderful? Glad to see that you found some jeans that you enjoy.
I've been to the VF outlet in Reading Pa. and the one in N Dartmouth Ma and like them both. Name brand clothes at good prices.

Joy Carter
10-24-2006, 04:14 AM
So I wonder how does a GM ware GG's pants. They are cut narrow at the waist and wide in the hip. Is there a particular size "type" that I should be looking for ? I just bought some dress pants but they kinda drape themselves in the hip area so they fit me.

shannonsilk
10-24-2006, 11:26 AM
as it turns out i can actually wear girls' jeans. i mean girls'. like for 14 yrs olds. they don't flow out so much i n the hips and fit like men's except tighter in the leg.. i've worn seversl differnt pair out and ( i'm not that observant) i don't think anyone noticed. i must have short legs cause they are all really long for me in the women's section.

Karren H
10-24-2006, 01:22 PM
Well a fetish for denim, to me, seems more like a sickness than a fetish. Hehehe. You should seek imediate medical attention!! :D. I can see a fetish for sexy things......but rough blue cloth?? Kind of like having a fetish for male wing tip shoes. Lol

Love Karren

Annaliese
10-24-2006, 01:26 PM
So I wonder how does a GM ware GG's pants. They are cut narrow at the waist and wide in the hip. Is there a particular size "type" that I should be looking for ? I just bought some dress pants but they kinda drape themselves in the hip area so they fit me.

Low Rise I ware them every day at work and they fit and feel great I dont get the pinch in my gut.

Anna

JenniferMint
10-24-2006, 01:30 PM
i must have short legs cause they are all really long for me in the women's section.

I had this observation too, but then I realized I was judging their length incorrectly. Many girls' jeans are meant to be pulled higher above your waist than guys' jeans are, so they just *look* longer. But the length that's really important is the inseam length (length from crotch to bottom) in determining whether the jeans are the correct length for you.

Robertacd
10-24-2006, 02:03 PM

I wear womens jeans all the time. I have found that they are indeed a little big in the hips/upper thigh area. Stretch fabrics work better then you can get them a little tighter and they will fit better.

Also after a while (years) of wearing higher waisted womans jeans (the non stretch kind) you will finde that they will slightly reshape your body and you natural waist line will move up to where woamns jeans fit properly.

Also a little padding in the rear and thighs helps balence out the normally wider male sholders and fill in the lose areas.

kristytv
10-27-2006, 08:44 PM
joy look for low rise in the larger sizes, the nice thing about these particular outlets is the have un manned dresing rooms and they could care less what you bring in. karen i meant the fetish for the lingerie stuff, right now i am figuring out what to do with all my nightgowns , slips and panties. i have so much i am out of room!after reading about the female jeans i had to have some. they are softer more streachy and much much more comfy to wear

Scotty
10-27-2006, 09:22 PM
I bought a pair of size 11 Cruel Girl jeans and I LOVE how they fit.
I have slighty wider hips now so they fit well...low rise.

I have some 550's that are OK, too baggy (loose fit), and I have a pair of 80's jeans that are meant to ride high - they show my shape but are short in the legs a bit :)

But of all the jeans that I like are my 501's, since getting some hips on me they ac tually are loose in the waste and TIGHT in the hips like they would be on a GG. I LOVE how they fit now.

Anyone know the difference between womens 501's and mens 501's?
I'm thinking of a pair of womens that I can wear to work. There's one gal at work that has seen me in my 550's and I know she knows......oh well.

:)

Feels good to be back!!

sandra-leigh
10-28-2006, 04:51 AM
I bought a pair of size 11 Cruel Girl jeans and I LOVE how they fit.

Size 11 -- isn't that either a size for a young child (11" circumference waist??), or a girls' size (odd for girls sizes, even for women's sizes) ?
Either way it sounds pretty small!

Women's size 14 pants and jeans seem to fit my derierre pretty well -- but sometimes that size shows my male member too distinctly (unless I tuck.) And sometimes at the size that isn't a problem.

(Then there is my size 12 Indian cotton pants, which just do up (no hook or button or zipper catch, so I use safety pins to prevent inadvertant unzipping when I bend.) Now those are tight enough that tucking is mandatory ;-) (And tight enough that the shape and colour of the underwear become important!