PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Bug

noname
10-24-2006, 02:21 AM
Is fashion bug cd friendly? My wife goes there often, and I've seen these pants I really like, flare with the square pockets on the outside.

I was looking at them today, and the sales lady asked if she could help me. I asked where they were located, to which she showed me. Being as there was no one around I asked, would I be able to try a pair on? She got kind of an odd look and said, uhh you can if you want to, I can't stop you. To which I just said, I was just wondering what your store policy was. To which she just repeated, "like I said, I can't stop you".

I guess it came across as, I don't like the idea and have no idea why you'd want to but if you insist. Perhaps she should consider a guy would want the pants because that style isn't available for guys. Unfortunately they only had one pair left and it wasn't my size.

AmberTG
10-24-2006, 02:25 AM
I suppose that could be the SAs bias and not the store. I think If you go in and spend money, they'll be happy enough to take it. BTW, I like Fashion Bug, they usually have good styles and a lot of different size choices.

Phyliss
10-24-2006, 03:55 AM
Fashion Bug and Lane Bryant are both owned by the same company. While I don't believe there is a "Written" company policy re CD, I do know that they both have a policy of being accomodating to ALL customers.
I'm pretty well known in the local Fashion Bug, (I'm in there about every other week, looking). Over the past year I've dumped a bunch of buck$, even have a premier charge card.
While I've ried on many different clothes many different times, I do take care to go when the store isn't too busy so as to NOT disturb other customers. The SA's have no problem with me, and they do appreciate my being careful of other customers feelings.
Only once did the SA ask that I not try on something, because she felt that there were just too many people in the store. I returned about an hour later and had no problem trying on the skirt I wanted. (BTW it did fit and I bought it)

Remember: "Life is better at the Bug"

Krystal Lee
10-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Dear Noname,

I have to say that my local Fashion Bug is very accomodating of course like Phyliss I am well known to the SA's as I shop there often.

Also like Phyliss I am carefull about when I go in and considerate of there other customers.

Because of my attitude their attitude is great. Numerous times when I felt I might cause a problem by using a fitting roon the staff have just sent me to the restrooms.

On saturday this past weekend I was sent into the employees restroom because they have a full length mirror in theirs.

Am not sure if the company has a specific policy towards CD's but the local store has a wonderfull attitude!

Hugs Krystal.

Katrina
10-24-2006, 03:22 PM
While I have never tried anything on at a local Fashion Bug, the SAs there seem very friendly. One even teased me one night that I wasn't buying enough stuff and would have to come back to the checkout counter with 10 more items. It was really funny.

Joy Carter
10-24-2006, 04:12 PM
Money Talks NN so I would have just have smiled and said thank you and tried it on any way.:2c:

PinkVanessa07
10-24-2006, 11:28 PM
I e-mailed Fashion Bug awhile ago and they said that crossdressers are allowed to use their fitting rooms. However, it is recommended that you call first so they can set up a fitting room for you.

Joni Beauman
10-25-2006, 12:11 AM
I have gone to a couple different Fashion Bug stores while dressed and felt I was treated like a regular customer. I did not try anything on, but fell pretty certain that would have been no problem. Joni

terrigurl
10-25-2006, 10:00 AM
I used to go to Fashion Bug on occasion, but the last time I was in the SA told me that I would not be able to try anything on. Maybe I should have called first, but I was a bit put off by the negative attitude. I'll try calling first and see what happens. I never thought of that....

Jenna1561
10-25-2006, 10:16 AM
I visit Fashion Bug often and I also have a Premiere Card. I have never had a problem trying things on in the store, whether in drab or enfemme. I think bad experiences are due to either an uninformed SA or perhaps bad management at that particular store.

I understand not wanting to make a scene, but you might phone the store, relate your experience, and ask what the policy is. If it differs from the national policy ask why that is. Inform the manager that you intend on forwarding your complaint and ask for their supervisor's name and phone number. The company wants our money. If they have a unit that is hostile, they will make changes.

Jenna

Fallen Angel
10-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Ive never had a proublem with either fashion bug or Its fashion,Both places have been very accomidating,from trying on clothes to shoes,Hot topic as another store that is pretty freindly as well most of the girls there are very open minded.And A sale is a sale from who ever it is xx's

Wendy me
10-25-2006, 11:56 AM
well i got a bug card and i have always had been treated well .... no complaints ... see thing is when your out shopping how people around you act is how you act ...shopping is fun relax enjoy.........