PDA

View Full Version : First outfit advice

mistyfy
10-24-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi there, I'm going out to the stores today to purchase my first outfit and I need some general advice. Considering that I am 6'2" 190lbs should I go for a skirt and blouse, dress or dress pants with nice top? I'm thinking the 3rd option but I have no idea if I'm on the right track. Please help!!!
Sorry for being so needy but I'm new at this.

Valerie Nova
10-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Well, you should probably go with whatever you like best, but I will add that very few dresses are made for women taller than about 5'10" or so. Long ones will probably come to your knees and short ones will barely cover your crotch. At least that's been my experience. Also, you're a lot more likely to find a skirt that fits you than women's slacks. Their fit is probably more forgiving.

Also, men shopping for women's clothing that fits them around halloween is fairly common, is that why you're doing it?

mistyfy
10-24-2006, 01:03 PM
No, it just happen to be around halloween but I just want to get in total femme.

Iniquity Blonde GG
10-24-2006, 01:21 PM
well i hope i can help alittle maybe ? :eek: im not a c/d but have u thought about clothes shops for the "larger women" ? they do sizes etc and for a taller women. in in uk so they are a few shops that carter in the fuller figure department xx :D but if u ahve anything places like that worth a try lol xx

Valerie Nova
10-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Well anyway, good luck! If I were you, I'd try thrift shops like goodwill or the salvation army. Lots of good stuff there, and around halloween there are lots of guys looking for clothes in the women's section anyway, so you won't draw much attention. :D