PDA

View Full Version : I did it...I went out

Sweet Jane
10-24-2006, 05:54 PM
Hi

thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who gave me the courage to go out. Today I decided that I would just go out and drive for a while, something that has just terrified me in the past. I dressed a little less conservatively than last attempt, knowing I would not get out of the car, with a shortish skirt, thigh highs and heels, but I did have a three quarter sleeve ladies Tee on the top. I had to retain a little dignity!!
Again, my stomach was doing cartwheels and I was on the verge of another panic attack, but the advice I was given of going out the door is the hardest bit, meant that today I didn't give up, but kept going.
Yaaay, no nosey neighbour, and I was ot of there....freedom....I am soooo happy to have just gotten over this....watch out world...
Though I'd just pop up a pic of me a bit happier after getting home...thanks everyone..I love you all!!!:love:
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/biliejeanz/jane/sjcd035.jpg

sophie69
10-24-2006, 05:57 PM
well done! i hope i get the courage soon!!!!

Phyliss
10-24-2006, 05:59 PM
Good for you, the first time is the hardest.
Wish I had been a truck driver when you were out. You've got some nice looking legs.
Very pretty looking lady, and I can understand why the BIG smile.

Holly
10-24-2006, 06:08 PM
Jane, your smile says it all. Congratulations. No stopping you now!

Lady Jayne
10-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Yaaay for you Sweet Jane, great feeling isn't it. I have been trying to plan a day out myself lately. Problem is there are MILLIONS of kids where I live so getting out of the house un detected is a real problem. I don't think I would be so bothered about bieng seen once I was away from home ground, so have been thinking of leaving really early one morning and changing back to drab before returning home. You look very happy in the picture and it is a pretty outfit, well done girlfriend and remember you are now the one inspiring others. Congratulations :hugs:
p.s. bet you can't wait to do it again now!!!!

vbcdgrl
10-24-2006, 06:11 PM
You shouldn't worry, Jane, you look great! I'm curious about the stained glass window and the miniature chair (LOL).

Vikki

Eileen
10-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Jane congratulations and you look great by the way. Sis it only gets better from here!

Eileen

EricaCD
10-24-2006, 07:02 PM
Good for you! I am so happy to hear that it was a positive experience.

Best,
Erica

Robin Leigh
10-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Congratulations! From the look in your eyes, Jane, I can tell you won't be content to stay inside dressed up any more. :D

:hugs:

Robin

gianna25
10-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Way to go Jane.
Isnt it such a thrill!

Denise01
10-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Well done Jane.
Your picture looks fabulous.

The first tiem out is the hardest, and the more you go out femme as your real self the easier it will get.

Confidence is the big thing, and with that you should have no problems.

The first time i was out i was nervous as all get out, but now, i go out, and feel real comfortable.
Just Last Friday night, i went out for dinner to a nice restaurant, and felt just like any other lady that was there, A year ago, i was in the same place and real nervous.

Good luck and keep up the good work

Denise

paulaN
10-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Oh No another on of those crossdressers is out running around. Very happy for you and you are looking real good too. That smile is worth a thousand words.

Shannon CD
10-24-2006, 07:42 PM
Congratulations, Jane. I myself love to get out, but I still get the jitters every now and then.

racquel
10-24-2006, 10:30 PM
Good for you,and so you should, you look fabulous.:thumbsup:

Angela Burke
10-24-2006, 10:59 PM
Well done you Jane.'
"One small step for a girl etc. etc."

Janice Ashton
10-25-2006, 12:58 PM
I bet you have the bug now Jane to go out more and more, you will still be nervous but hey, welcome to the outside world!!
Best wishes Louise

Sara Kat
10-25-2006, 01:44 PM
You look good. Well done girl.

Regina girl
10-25-2006, 01:52 PM
Go Jane go

Way cool and hope you feel good inside.

Regina

Sue Too
10-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Dear Jane,

You have now cut those invisable ties that bind. Your a free girl. Venture out and enjoy. There is only one word to describe your smile = Radiant

Huggs,

Susan in Phoenix

Sweet Jane
10-25-2006, 03:14 PM
thanks for all of the lovely comments, you are all just too kind..yes my smile was quite wide wasn't it, but I was just soooo happy. I thought that I would chicken out again like before, and I must admit that I was in a bit of a daze when I realised that I was driving out of my front gates!!! I never thought that would ever happen, you have all given me so much more courage. This has opened up the world for me..thanks more than you will ever know.
Phyliss, I don't know if any truck drivers did have a peek, but the opportunity to, was there!!!, and vbcdgrl, I don't know what to say about the stained glass....its very MacIntosh style, as is the rest of the glass in the house, and the chair, well it is just an old grandfather chair from about 1890.
Anyhow, I just can't wait to get out again now...I'll keep you all posted on any "adventures" I might have...

crossing-the-rain
10-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Good for you ,congratutions ! Awesome !
Rain

pedalpusher
10-25-2006, 03:29 PM
Congrats Jane on your first trip out dressed enfemm. It will get easier each time, at least my experiences always seemed to get easier. Isn't driving that car with pumps and nylons the greatest feeling?? Well done, I hope you continue in your adventures.

Jasmine Ellis
10-25-2006, 04:15 PM
congratuletions on your outing, you look great. the frist time is the hardest and you did it well done to you

Karen Donna
10-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Jane
you look lovely and i am so happy for you. I too went for a drive on my first time out.I was dressed rather conservately . Knee length skirt,matching blouse and low black pumps.Of course underneath I was in full femala regala.
White bra,pink nylon panties,panty hose, and half slip. I too felt wonderful.
Venture further next time,Jane. Love the color of your nylons. Hugs Karen Donna (Let us see more pics of you )

Wendy me
10-25-2006, 05:07 PM
veary well done the frist time is the worst to go out the door then it get's easyer.... enjoy and be safe......

Aslan73
10-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Jane, the outfit is darling and your smile says it all! You've empowered yourself...keep on driving and streching your adventures. I dress for all my road trips leaving extra time just to drive, explore and be myself. I get alot closer to my inner feelings and enjoy my journey. Thinking of you.