PDA

View Full Version : Imma Makes Like June Cleaver In Kitchen

Imma
10-24-2006, 06:08 PM
To Group::love:

Imma got dressed in firm foundations, breast forms, long line bra, red Vasserette panties, Fredericks padded panty brief, long leg panties, black flats, black sweater, black-belted denim skirt, bangle bracelts, ladies watch, black wig and red striped apron.::o

Talked wife into instructing me how to make pumpkin bread. :eek:

While dressed in drab a few days ago, Imma bought mix at Costco and rest of needed stuff at Winn Dixie grocery store.:mad:

Used orange juice rather than water and added cranberries and chopped pecans. Wife chopped pecans.:thumbsup:

Photo is of Imma firmly girdled in these same flats but wearing a turtleneck dress.:heehee:

Imma will let you know how the pumpkin bread and rest of evening turned out!:hugs:

Imma:doll:

Shannon CD
10-24-2006, 09:08 PM
Imma,

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I may decide to bake very soon.

Imma
10-24-2006, 09:34 PM

Thanks for everyone's input.:2c:

I will try to make sure this post and future posts are in "first person.":o

Next time I am in kitchen, I plan to try it in five inch, black patent court shoes.:eek:

I am hopeful to have my tripod back and I will be able to make some photographs for even more comments! Tripod is being used as an IV pole for daily infusions to my wife. These will be over in one week.:thumbsup:

Following photographs are for everyones enjoyment, comments, and suggestions for improvement.:rolleyes:

Kieron Andrew
10-24-2006, 10:13 PM
This thread should probably migrate to The Lounge.
it is Imma's first picture thread surely it should stay so and the other unrelevent posts deleted or moved, as a new member i hope she wasnt discouraged by all this nonesence......she is looking for support like any of us to improve herself as a crossdresser, cut her a bit of respect!

Robin Leigh
10-24-2006, 10:22 PM
No disrespect was intended, Imma! We were just being playful! I hope your bread turns out yummy.

:hugs: :love:

Robin

Shannon CD
10-24-2006, 10:42 PM
it is Imma's first picture thread surely it should stay so and the other unrelevent posts deleted or moved, as a new member i hope she wasnt discouraged by all this nonesence......she is looking for support like any of us to improve herself as a crossdresser, cut her a bit of respect!

I agree and actually felt badly that I added the omnipotent comment (attempt at showing off my limited education, I guess), which is why I came back to let Imma know that I am fully supportive. It truly did sound like she had a wonderful time with her SO in the kitchen.

Tamara Croft
10-24-2006, 10:44 PM
I am disgusted by some of the posts (now removed) in this thread, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Imma, I'm sorry for the way you have been so disrespectfully treated and it will taken further.

Billijo49504
10-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Might I suggest, comfortable shoes in the kitchen. Just remember rule#1. When cooking, you can experiment. But when baking, you must follow the forula to get it right. Just my take on it...BJ

Kate Simmons
10-25-2006, 05:04 AM
Sounds good Hon. You have more courage than I do though. I'd never wear my good stuff in the kitchen. I've been know to make too many messes. You are probably a neat and tidy housekeeper. I personally just throw stuff together, so just wear my sweatshirt, jeans and flats or sneaks in the kitchen but then again, I'm kind of a country hick anyway(LOL). Your recipes sound great. Let me know how they come out.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Imma
10-25-2006, 07:49 AM
To All In Group::love:

Thanks to all in group for comments! The good, bad, and middle of road were all appreciated.:D

Since I was a salesman for twenty eight years, I have become accustomed to taking a few spears!:heehee:

One of my pairs of CFMHH is shown in photograph below. Please note that I use a buckling leather strap and secure my high heel shoe around instep and ankle. This provides a lot of stability for standing and walking. The abundant lacing around the foot insures stocking feet are kept in the high arch of these "killer", 5.5 inch heels! I read somewhere that the high arch of CFMHH provides a kick to wearer! It does for me. My record time for wearing this pair of CFMHH is eight hours. If I ever get up to eighteen hours in my Playtex 18 hour girdle and these CFMHH, I will earn right to say those words: "My girdle is killing me!" and "My feet are hurting!":eek:

By the way, my wife said the pumpkin bread was great. It was a great sharing experince. She even gave me a little pat on my girdled butt!:o

Robin Leigh
10-25-2006, 05:55 PM
I'm glad you & your wife had such fun together, Imma, and happy to hear that your bread turned out well, too.

:hugs:

Robin

Shannon CD
10-25-2006, 10:54 PM
I want to try some of that bread, Imma. Would we be able to get the recipe?

Imma
10-26-2006, 07:45 PM

Thanks for posts and comments.:o

One person asked for instructions on making pumpkin bread. I used the word instructions for a good reason! I took them directly off the box on the store bought mix!:D

My wife provided input on how to mix, fold, and blend. Pat on girdled rear end was nice too!:shades: