PDA

View Full Version : Mascara and Eyeliner

Francesp56
10-25-2006, 02:00 AM
I am wondering how many Gurls{while dressed in Drab } and maybe at work or just at on a social encounter wear Mascara and Eyeliner only ?
Francesp56
Melbourne
Australia.

rickie121x
10-25-2006, 02:19 AM
Seventy percent of the time that I am in drab, I am not really concerned with how I might appear to someone else - at the gym, flying model airplanes, getting the car washed... But there are those times when I would like to look a little more interesting....

Then I used medium grey eyliner on my upper lash line, and just a hint on my lower lashes - smoothed and smugged so that it is nearly unnoticeable. Then I use a little grey lash darkener blended with an eyebrow bursh- and presto change-o, I look younger and more interesting - and I feel more confidence in the possibliity of makeing a female contact. Just by the way, that is almost the most important thing to me these days.

Rickie :D :heehee:

Phyliss
10-25-2006, 03:19 AM
Haven't quite gotten to eyeliner yet, but I do use a light brown mascara on my upper lids each day, along with a light application of foundation.

ReginaK
10-25-2006, 04:54 AM
I've only wore mascara in drab once and it was because I was too tired to take it off. When I woke up, no one seemed to notice or care.

Glenda
10-25-2006, 05:55 AM
I often wear eye shadow and mascara while in drab although I rarely wear eye liner in guy mode except on weekends.

Penny
10-25-2006, 05:59 AM
Mascara and eyebrow pencil but not often

Annaliese
10-25-2006, 06:14 AM
I am wondering how many Gurls{while dressed in Drab } and maybe at work or just at on a social encounter wear Mascara and Eyeliner only ?
Francesp56
Melbourne
Australia.

I wear Mascara, eye shadow and blush every day at work.

trickcd
10-25-2006, 06:15 AM
Ive not perfected the whole makeup technique yet, but yes i wear both when dressed

Karren H
10-25-2006, 06:52 AM
I wear mascara 2 or 3 times a week, at work, during the day.....no one seems to notice or no one seems to care!!

Love Karren

Trish
10-25-2006, 06:52 AM
I wear shadow, liner and mascara, almost all the time, in drab or fem.

Jenna1561
10-25-2006, 10:27 AM
I wear light foundation, blush, eye shadow, eyebrow pencil, light brown mascara, and a light lipstick (but almost all of the lipstick worn off - just enough to give a hint of color) everyday.

Jenna

Elly
10-25-2006, 10:50 AM
even on days where i wear little to no makeup i still wear my eyeliner, even if i wear the male clothes, it helps bring out the blue/grey in my eyes...

Emma England
10-25-2006, 11:14 AM
In drab, I wear foundation, mascara on my upper lashes, and maybe eyeshadow too.

No one notices.

nicolecdgal
10-25-2006, 11:43 AM
Well, here's a question for those of you who wear eyeliner and mascara....are you able to take it all off and REALLY get it all off? My wife would come home from work and take one quick look at me and immediately ask if I've been wearing mascara today. I use makeup remover wipes and stare at myself in the mirror to see if I can still see anything and I never can...then she comes home and can tell right away..it's like she has a 6th sense about that!

Robin Leigh
10-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Well, here's a question for those of you who wear eyeliner and mascara....are you able to take it all off and REALLY get it all off?

Not really. I'm sure my lashes are permanently stained by wearing mascara every weekend. I once had a GG who didn't know about Robin ask me if I was wearing mascara, I just said "Not today", and nothing more was said.

Robin

michelle-h
10-25-2006, 05:18 PM
I guess I'm not that brave. I only wear it when I am dressed femme. But then, I only dress when I have time to do the whole shabang. But, thats just me.

Michelle-H