PDA

View Full Version : Repressed Gender Issues in Terrorists

Dominique Melt
10-25-2006, 10:28 AM
Just wondering while talking to Moe, that maybe, just maybe, some ultra-violent terrorist types might have some gender issues. Perhaps Osama bin Laden is actually a closet case CD. Could explain some of his hostility, no?

Jenna1561
10-25-2006, 10:32 AM
I don't see your point. Are you implying that Crossdressers have pent up emotions that may result in outward violence to others. That wouldn't be a good selling point for more tolerance and acceptance by the uninformed world community.

Jenna

Dominique Melt
10-25-2006, 10:44 AM
No Jenna, I am not saying that repressed CDers are prone to violence any more than repressed anything will lead to violence. This was more of a tongue-in-cheek observation that perhaps Osama and others of his ilk have some issues that need to be worked out.

Elly
10-25-2006, 10:45 AM
if that were the case wouldn't they be kinder genteler people, no most of those terrorist are religious nuts that consider the american way of life an abomination or something like that...

Jenna1561
10-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Dominique,

Sorry for jumping to conclusions. I agree that they need serious counseling.

Jenna

Dominique Melt
10-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Elly, that is sort of my point. Their religious fundamentalism gets in the way of their ability to be human -- sensitive to the needs of others and to their own needs. Most repression comes from a need to deny, and that need to deny comes from a blinkered sense of what some Higher PowerTM ordains. The repression comes from guilt. And if ever their was a repressive tendency, it is with these terrorists types, no?

Dominique Melt
10-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Elly, no harm, no foul. But it is worth exploring, innit?

Casey Morgan
10-25-2006, 10:52 AM
From what I've read and experienced personally, isn't anger associated with gender issues normally directed inward? Anger directed outward would find its expression through other issues such as the feeling of being persecuted, wouldn't it? So gender issues wouldn't cause Osama to hate the infidels, he would have some other issue with them.

GG Vanya
10-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Just wondering while talking to Moe, that maybe, just maybe, some ultra-violent terrorist types might have some gender issues. Perhaps Osama bin Laden is actually a closet case CD. Could explain some of his hostility, no?

Joke or no joke, I find this inexcusable. Come on, enough people uneducated about crossdressers make them them the butt of jokes, without having it happen from the inside?

I am fiercely protective of my Trudi and her right to be who she is, completely. If anything, she is more caring, kind, and sensitive BECAUSE she is a crossdresser.

Elly
10-25-2006, 10:53 AM
yeah, truth is they really do need help or maybe some special Jim Jones Cool-Aid, like the other religious nuts...

Dominique Melt
10-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Thanks, Moe:whistling:

Dominique Melt
10-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Vanya, lighten up. I will return ina while to discuss this. I have to go for a spell.

GG Vanya
10-25-2006, 10:57 AM
No thanks, this isn't something I can lighten up about. Seriously, comparing terrorists to the man I love, who worships the ground I walk on, and vice versa????? :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Scrunchie-Bunchie
10-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Cool calm heads everybody. The original posting was a bit troll-like.

I used to say Osama bin Laden was gay hence he hid in the hills with all those men. It was just my way of getting at a nasty terrorist. The French went one better and now claim he died of Cholera.

But I think it'd be best if this thread was locked before people start going off on tangents.

GG Vanya
10-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Or deleted entirely.

Sky
10-25-2006, 11:27 AM
I'm sure there are many reasons to explain why terrorists act like they do. They are crossdressers, gays, beaten when they were kids, all that jazz. Of course, being kicked out of their lands and bombed to death has nothing to do with it.

Shelly Preston
10-25-2006, 11:39 AM
For God's sake... it was just a really, really bad joke..
After kidding around a bit, he started a new thread in the spur of the moment. Try not to crucify the poor bugger

Bad joke ? Well it's not in the right place to be a bad joke

Terrorists have issues why do you think they became terrorists
Gender issues I doubt it

But before this thread decends in to a big argument its being locked