PDA

View Full Version : What triggers the feeling?

Lanore
10-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Here's a question I've always wanted to ask and share thoughts with others like me. We all know there is something inside of us that is different than a lot of people. It's a feeling. A feeling to be, in different ways, a woman. There are some things that make me feel I'm ok with who I am, because it's the feeling inside. For instance.

When I see lipstick on one of my cups or glasses, it just feels good. It's like I'm real. Sometimes when I go to bed, I don't put away my bra and find it the next morning hanging on the bathroom door knob. At times when I'm doing my shopping, I'll pass by the womens department and just have to stroll through and check out all the nice things. I don't have to buy anything, looking just makes me feel good. I get a lot of womens clothing magazines in the mail and enjoy looking through them before I go to bed. It's those little things. Do any of you girls have these feelings?

Lanore

~Bobbie~
10-26-2006, 02:18 PM
well i have to say, when i walk thru the store i am the same way, i love to stop by the womens section and look at the dresses and the underware, the bra's? oh just forget about it, just walking thru the bra's and panties makes me excited (arroused), i love to feel the outfits that are made of nylons or lycro, and that i can't afford to get. but as for dressing, i more do it because i love the feeling of womens clothing against my skin. lately it has become more and more that in order to gratafy myself i need to be dressed in my womens clothing, if im not dressed, for some reason, it seems i do not get as excited as i do when i am in my fem clothing. i do have a wish i would really like to try some more leather, and try some latex or rubber, never have. but as for dressing, i just love it. it feels soooo goood..

rickie121x
10-26-2006, 02:25 PM
..... i do have a wish i would really like to try some more leather, and try some latex or rubber, never have. but as for dressing, i just love it. it feels soooo goood.. Head for some of the BDSM stores - they have a ton of leather and latex and vinyl there - and are not quite so critical of the customer's dressing habits and styles.

Smiles and :dom:, Rickie

crossing-the-rain
10-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Yes,I love to watch all women's clothing,shoes,boots,undies,stocking,wigs every thing, but that was only started one or two months ago,I did not pay much attention before cause I'm using my wife's stuffs except shoes,talk about shoes,I love the noise when I'm walking with my heels on.
Rain

Penny
10-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Absolutely everything! It is not a fetish for one single thing. I have always been on a quest to look pretty and all things that help me to attempt to accomplish pretty are interesting.

ArleneRaquel
10-27-2006, 01:29 AM
I just love leaving my lipstick on the edge of cups and glasses. I must be crazy !:love: From Crazy Dame Katrina

Satrana
10-27-2006, 03:55 AM
For me seeing a look or behaviour in a woman, whether in real life or an actress, which just screams FEMININTY! It can be a hundred different things so is difficult to pin down but I know it when I see it. :)

piper
10-27-2006, 09:19 AM
I love hanging up my pantyhose after they have been in the washing machine over the curtain railing in the bathroom and coming home after work and seeing them there and then grab a pair off the railing and putting them on.At night when i go to bed dressed in tights or pantyhose it can get a bit uncomfortable as the night wears on and i take them off and just throw them hoping they might catch a door handle or a draw handle and just hang their and reassuring myself in the morning when I wake up that it makes me feel femimine and leave them there when I come home from work to see them on the floor adds to the urge to continue to dress as a female a bit untidy but adds to the excitement has anyone seen any movies where these sort of situations have been shown regards piper