PDA

View Full Version : My girlfiend is becoming a little more accepting!!!

emachine39
10-25-2006, 08:11 PM
My girlfriend is becoming a little more accepting of me dressing. I'm excited.
I haven't posted here very much but this is some exciting news for myself.

I'm not a full time crossdresser and I'm at college now so I don't do it at all. Too risky for me. I do admire those who do crossdress more often.

Well anyway my gf is possibly going to get me some girls clothes for Christmas this year and I've been asking her to get me some clothes lately. She went to Victoria's Secret last night and she got a pair of pants that is size or two bigger than she normally gets but she can still wear them but now I can wear them too!!! When I'm back home for my Christmas break this year I'll probably be able to get all dressed up finally.

By the way I'm 19 yrs old. I started dressing a little at 14 but I felt guilty so I got ride of the clothes that I did have and I couldn't start dressing again until I felt like I had some support. I told my gf that I wanted to dress (that was back in April I believe now). I wanted dress but I wanted to do it at her pace so she would be okay with it as much as possible since I love her. She's is getting a little more comfortable with the thought of me dressing. I have panties, a pair of girls jeans, a couple of shirts and one skirt. Currently she's completley comfortable with me wearing panties and the jeans and everything else is taking a little time. But she's getting more and more okay with it. I believe it's completley worth the wait.

Billijo49504
10-25-2006, 11:51 PM
Be thankfull, having a excepting lady, she is worth her waight in gold, b4e sure to have a good gift for her...BJ

Sheila
10-26-2006, 02:31 AM
emachine39
I am glad you are taking it slowly with your girlfiend and that she is supporting remember to give her :hugs: hugs often at tell he rhow much she means to you ------- we do so like to hear that we are appreciated :D :D

Jess

RachelDenise
10-26-2006, 04:45 AM
How wonderful that your GF is beginning to warm up to the idea. Make sure she knows how much you appreciate this and keep her happy. She is a rare bird!

emachine39
10-26-2006, 03:26 PM
I treat my gf very well and I make sure she feels appreciated. I thank her a lot too. So far everything is going all right and it's gonna stay that way. Life is good. Just gotta go nice and slow.

SherriePall
10-26-2006, 05:19 PM
It's a good thing to take it easy (although it may hurt sometimes) with the GF re: CDing. Be good to her and have fun with the dressing. Make sure you remind her of your love for her.

sarah-smith
10-26-2006, 05:21 PM
its great isn't it, finally you can be free with her. no locking feelings inside. you'll love it! :happy:

the biggest and best thing you can do when your in a position like most of us is to just talk. the more you talk about the better! just don't talk to the point where she gets annoyed.