PDA

View Full Version : Could I be out to others?

steffie39
10-25-2006, 09:43 PM
An interesting thing happened tonight. However first some quick background. The only person who really knows both Steffie and my male self is my wife. However about 11 months ago she did confide to one person who she worked with on her second job (at a women's clothing store no less!) but that person since left and has been long gone. I didn't know her well so it was no big deal to me.

Anyway tonight my wife said she was talking to another girl there and she was telling my wife she sometimes wears her boyfriends clothes. Then she asked my wife out of the blue whether I ever wore her clothes? She said she has tried to get her boyfriend to wear her bra before but he does not want to. My wife replied no, I never wore her clothes. Actually that is the truth as my wife is a different size than I am. Steffie has her own clothes. :heehee:

My wife thought it strange that she asked that. I think possibly this first girl may have possibly told the second girl and she was testing my wife? Who knows but I told my wife I am comfortable with who I am and do not feel inferior to any man. I can't believe her boyfriend declined the invitation to wear her bra! :devil:

I don't think what this girl asked bothered my wife as she then went to Wal-mart before coming home and got Steffie some sleepwear. As I am writing this, I have on a cute pink top, pink leggings, a soft pink femme bathrobe and some girly socks. It's cold out but I feel so warm. I put my bra, forms and panties on underneath and feel soooo femme!

There are times I wish my wife would tell some of her girlfriends about Steffie as they don't know me that well (or anyone I work with). Then maybe we can all have a girls night out!:heehee: :heehee: :D

Steffie

MJ
10-25-2006, 09:58 PM
hi Steffie
you could be out to others if you want to thats your choice. all i can say is from my experience they don't mind. it's funny my hair dresser Karen has a friend they were going to the mall but stooped in for a quick coffee. and her friend had never met me before and she was so nice. i am a ts but the girls either just don't care or are totally OK .i have never had a bad experience. and my voice is not perfect it still gives me away so i don't think you should have a problem. sooo steffie....
I dare you to go out somewhere with your wife and why not tell a good or close friend and go out together dare you try it and see

hugs

PS you will never know until you try its your fear that stops you get rid of the fear...

steffie39
10-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Hi MJ,

The one thing is though my wife does not want me out and I have to respect her wishes; so even if I want to come out, she has to want it too.

Steffie

Jodi
10-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Hi MJ,

The one thing is though my wife does not want me out and I have to respect her wishes; so even if I want to come out, she has to want it too.

Steffie

Steffie, My guess is that the girl your wife told a while back repeated it to others in the store. The new girl heard it from someone else in the store. I would say, Yes, you are out to all in that store. I worked in two womens clothing stores. There are no secrets on anything among the staff.

Jodi

Phoebe Reece
10-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Steffie,

Based on just what was related about the conversation, I don't think that is an indication you are "out" to the girl your wife was talking with. Last year I was at a lesbian ball (dressed enfemme, and yes they knew I was a CD) and had an interesting conversation with one of the GG's there (who apparently was bi - she was with a GG date). She remarked that she had caught both of her last two boyfriends trying on her clothes (at different times - the two guys didn't know each other). I laughingly told her she just must attact that kind of guy. In reality, I think experimenting with crossdressing may just be more common than we think. In your case, I think it is just one of those odd coincidences.