PDA

View Full Version : Wife borrowed my hose today

natasha
10-25-2006, 10:15 PM
My wife had a job interview today and needed a pair of hose. Guess where she got them from. I was giggling all day long!!!!

On another note we were talking about hair the other day and I said to her that I had always wanted to grow it long. It has never been past my ears. She says what the heck, "go for it"!!!!! Now it cant grow fast enough.

JenniferMint
10-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Recently when my mom came to visit me and I came out to her as a CD, she borrowed my femme jacket the next day!

She's always borrowed my (drab/androgynous) clothes before.

InHerShoes
10-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Yeah, my wife actually borrowed a pair of my thigh highs to wear to Thanksgiving dinner last year at my parents because she didn't have any black hose. Good stuff. As for your hair I just say good luck - guys don't ever seem to grow nice thick hair that looks anything like a gg. Maybe with lots of conditioner and care... let us know.

CutieJulie
10-25-2006, 10:38 PM
I was in shock the first time my sis asked if she could borrow some of my things. now she does it all the time :)

ColleenCD
10-25-2006, 10:47 PM
Natasha,

Last year for our company "Holiday Party" my wife needed some hose and borrowed mine. I was glad to help. Good luck on the hair!

Colleen

Cristi
10-25-2006, 11:06 PM
My wife doesn't do makeup very often, so when she does need to put something on, guess who she gets it from? The last time she borrowed my mascara she told me it was about time I picked up some more, since it was drying out.

She's also been knows to borrow some of my earrings when she can't find anything good of her own to go with a particular outfit. ... and I keep finding my camisoles in HER drawer. She likes mine even though they are too big for her.

There are some things that are mine or hers (different sizes in clothes) and some things that are 'ours' (hair scrunchies, makeup, barretts, knee-highs, nail polish).

Billijo49504
10-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Cool, I'm glad she barrowed from you. I hope you were very receptive to her wants? By the time my wife says, can I, I say help your self!!!Bj

vlord
10-25-2006, 11:54 PM
im always barrowing thing from my sis...:o

Jestina
10-26-2006, 12:53 AM
My wonderful woman borrows my makeup sometimes but especially lipstick.

She has occasionally borrowed panties from me.
Sometimes I even get them back!!

Satrana
10-26-2006, 01:51 AM
My wife is always borrowing the bits and pieces that fit her. Thank goodness we at least have different feet sizes so I can hang onto something for myself!

RachelDenise
10-26-2006, 04:48 AM
No borrowing in my house, but I love the idea of sharing with someone else.

sweeting
10-26-2006, 05:07 AM
hi natasha i wish i had someone to share my things with

ophillia
10-26-2006, 05:11 AM
The only thing the wife and I don't share are shoes (I'm larger) and bras (she's got me beat there) everything else is shared.

SherriePall
10-26-2006, 06:47 AM
Natasha -- My wife has borrowed my pantyhose. We share lipsticks. And she lusts after some of the outfits I have that she knows about. They are her motivation to slim down.

NatashaWI
10-26-2006, 06:50 AM
Another Natasha! Hey girl...I've let my hair grow out for Halloween and will have it styled at a salon next Tuesday. Go for it! I can't wait to see how mine turns out.

Kate Simmons
10-26-2006, 07:14 AM
I have a lot of nice clothes. Even if they wanted to, however, my wife and daughter are both too prudish and proud to ask to borrow my stuff. I suspect my wife did "borrow" my long black cable knit sweater, however. Shortly after she returned to Florida, I noticed it was missing and couldn't find it anywhere. I can take that as an "off handed" compilment to my tastes, I guess.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Sophia Rearen
10-26-2006, 02:26 PM
After many attempts at providing for my wife. She finally borrowed my white camisole for church attire. Glad to help, I told her. Perhaps she will see the benefits of having a cd husband.:happy:

Myst
10-26-2006, 08:16 PM
My S/O borrowed a pair of my pantyhose one time. It was obvious to me that she thought the situation very weird. I never did get them back. I think she was just trying to get rid of my fem things, which wasn't much at all, just a couple pairs of pantyhose and a pair of panties. Wasn't long before everything was gone!

Lindsay Marie
10-26-2006, 08:56 PM
My mother needed a pair of hose for my uncle's wedding last month. I told her she could borrow my good support hose, but she didn't. We had a good laugh anyhow.

shavedm64
10-27-2006, 09:35 PM
The only thing I can tell you is that you, as well as myself, are to be counted amoung the lucky ones. Our wives accept us dressing, and hopefully enjoy it as well... congratulations on having a wonderful partner

natasha
10-27-2006, 10:27 PM
A continuation of wife borrowing my hose...... She had another job interview today and calls me to say, now this is before she tells me how the interview went, that she will not be buying pantyhose again. She just loved how my thigh highs feel and how they fit.

After I composed myself I told her that I was glad that I could help in helping her out. And then I asked her how the interview went. Hopefully she gets the job because I think I may be in for some wardrobe additions!!!!!!