PDA

View Full Version : How far have you pushed and would like to push your Femme-Side?

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 12:18 AM
How far have you ever pushed your femme-side in order to become as close as possibe to being female. Do you have fantasies on the subject?

Bianca.

Stephenie S
10-26-2006, 12:43 AM
No fantacies, I am pushing as far as I can.

Steph

Kate Simmons
10-26-2006, 04:22 AM
If that includes going out to dinner with guys(and enjoying it), then yes, I have "pushed" the envelope on being female.:happy: Ericka/Rich

RachelDenise
10-26-2006, 04:39 AM
Not a lot of pushing. I might trip in this dark closet.

Teresa Amina
10-26-2006, 06:56 AM
It's the Femme "side" that does all the pushing:D

REBECCA62
10-26-2006, 07:14 AM
It's the Femme "side" that does all the pushing:D

couldn't agree with you more teresa :D

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 07:37 AM
That's the sort of thing I was referring to Ericka, but I would like to hear from others who have been even more adventurous. Or not actually been there yet but fanasize about it, even if it's possible or not. I'll give you an example: one of the things I sometimes fantasize about is meeting a guy and after a while, going to one of these Islands where you can (for a price) have a fake wedding ceremony. Everything is provided wedding dress; Photographer; wedding quests (even if you don't know who the hell they are). Everything is taken care of right down to the band and of course the "fake" marriage certificate. That's just one of my fantasies, I have plenty more, but that will do for now.

Bianca

Kate Simmons
10-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Oh, I'm more adventurous Hon but don't discuss it much here because most of the girls here wouldn't think of straying from their SO's (at least that's what they say). Sometimes though feelings and drives get very powerful and hard to stop once they are activated. In other words, we can be more feminine than we may be willing to let on to others. Having experienced all of these situatiuons myself, I'm saying a lot here without really saying it if you catch my drift. I'm not afraid of being myself and going with the feelings no matter what happens. I've experienced fulfillment as Ericka as a result.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 08:33 AM
OK Ericka, that's fine. I know what you mean without actually knowing what you mean. Some things may be best to remain with you.

Bianca.

Robin Leigh
10-26-2006, 09:26 AM
How far have you ever pushed your femme-side in order to become as close as possibe to being female. Do you have fantacies on the subject?

Bianca.

Well, I don't really want to be totally female, but I enjoy fantasize about living en femme 24/7, going to work en femme, and sometimes even imagine having a male lover. But I know that in reality I don't actually want these things.

I've had male lovers, but they don't fulfil me. I've even been with another guy & a GG at the same time, all of us wearing lingerie. :D But that was back in my wild youth. These days, I'm celibate, or maybe I should say I'm sexually self-contained. Life's simpler that way, even if it does get lonely from time to time.

The only "pushing" I do these days is when I go for walks en femme in daylight, instead of around midnight, and to take my walks on the main road, instead of the back streets.

I will admit that it can be kinda fun to have a GG "order" me to de femme things... My fantasy is to be with a lesbian, not a guy. It only happened once in real life, and I wasn't en femme (I never even told her about Robin), but it was wonderful to be accepted by her.

Robin

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 09:56 AM
Thanks for your contribution Robin. I didn't get the last bit though. "I never told her about Robin, but it was wonderful to be accepted by her". Well if she didn't know about Robin, how were you accepted by her?

Bianca.

mikieboy56
10-26-2006, 10:01 AM
I have gone as far as actually going out on a date with another guy. Next week he wants to take me out to diner. I have never gone to a resturant in dress. He thinks I look good enough to go in my black dress, heels, long wig. So I am going to go and be treated like a lady.

Kaitlyn Michele
10-26-2006, 10:27 AM
i have gone out on dates and one of the funnest things i've done is gone to the mall dressed to shop for clothes for my date and also to buy him a mushy card

one guy in particular is very respectful of my wishes and enjoys the role play aspect of girlfriend/boyfriend stuff. i am hoping we can spend more time exploring that

Christina Nicole
10-26-2006, 10:32 AM
I suppose this illustrates the difference between men and women. Men think women are people with whom they can have sex. So it follows that some crossdressers (many??) think that they are most feminine when having sex with a guy,. Actually probably any penatrative sex, I suppose. So pushing the limit for them with respect to feminity comes down to sex, What else would one expect from men? :)

Now on the other hand, I suppose women feel most feminine when they feel good about themselves and probably while expressing their nature. Now that could be a creative, nurturing, communicative, etc nature. It is probably different for each person. Now while not being a woman, I tend to feel most feminine when interacting with women. The more familiar, the better. So I feel more fem when with women who are friends and accept me as a woman than when with people I know less well. Still an example of pushing limits, for me would be chatting with another woman in a dressing room. For example, a couple of weeks ago, I was in a dressing room when a lady knocked on the door and asked me for some help. I helped her with her zipper. She helped me with some buttons on the back of the top I was trying. We then gave each other opinions on the outfits we were trying. She asked me my opinion on all of her items and gave me hers. It was all quiite nice and pleasant. That's pushing the limit for me. Interacting as a woman, with a woman, doing ordinary things a woman would do, in an ordinary way. Moreover, it was done in a place and setting where men don't go.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

windycissy
10-26-2006, 10:35 AM
I've been seeing a guy who I met on the Internet, he is from out of town so I only see him maybe once every other month, which is great for me 'cause I can live my ordinary life without all the complications of a relationship, and have the thrill of getting dressed up for him and have a guy on my arm when we go to a restaurant. He even went to the pool with me once this summer, and I've also cooked dinner for him at my place a few times, shopping and setting the table with candles, etc. was such a rush. He hasn't pushed the physical stuff to the limit, I'm not ready for that and don't think I'd like it, but it's fun to snuggle and be the girl.

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi mikieboy 56, Good for you, you might let us know how you got on. I have never been inside anywhere like a pub or restaurant. I've only walked down a busy high street which is a lot easier because people only see you for a few seconds as you pass them but in a restaurant, you are in full view (a goldfish bowl) for the duration of your stay. I wish you the very best.

Actually, I did go to a restaurant once but it was a gay one and full of guys but the waitress was a CD. When I walked in fully dressed, not one person looked up - I could have been invisible. I got a smile from the CD waitress but that was all. Firstly, I felt comfortable because nobody cared but at the same time, I couldn't make out why not one person in the place (which was packed out) never even glanced my way. I found the answer in the end. Gays are not interested or don't like CDs. They like men as men. Everyone to their own I suppose.

Bianca.

beckynytv
10-26-2006, 10:51 AM
girls,
I have pushed it pretty far I beleive. I have gone on two dates with men and not because of an attraction but becasue I also beleive it made me feel more of a woman. The attention on me the entire night was great. Being held - is so femme.

I have been thru a mall and in rstaurants, parks - it all enhances the femme feel. I would encourage your girls to try a date, of course someone you trust. Honestly one guy found out I wasn't TS and it didn't go beyond a kiss goodnight, the other was married and didn't want a sexual thing either - which was very fine with me. The holding, caressing, doors being opedned for you, the experince was totally feminine!

hotbobbie
10-26-2006, 10:56 AM
Hon, i live 24-7 as a woman and i do enjoy the company of men.

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi windycissy, Thanks for you interesting post. I can relate fully to it as I've done a similar thing - cooked diner for a guy who I saw twice after meeting on a site on the net. The second time he came, he stayed the night but in the morning, informed me that he never got any sleep because of my snoring. I never saw him again. Oh well, you can't win em all.

Bianca.

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi Christina Nicole,

another interesting post which I can relate to. I would love to be accepted in the company of women too - I fantasize about it sometimes. I would have like to have heard the rest of your post but it seems you some how got cut of in your prime.

Bianca.

windycissy
10-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Hi windycissy, Thanks for you interesting post. I can relate fully to it as I've done a similar thing - cooked diner for a guy who I saw twice after meeting on a site on the net. The second time he came, he stayed the night but in the morning, informed me that he never got any sleep because of my snoring. I never saw him again. Oh well, you can't win em all.

Bianca.

Too funny! My guy stayed over one night too, but I made him sleep on the couch and I must say he was the perfect gentleman. Next morning I got up early and dressed and made him breakfast, I felt like Suzie Homemaker!

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Hi beckynytv,

Nice post and another one that I can fully relate to. I've only been just around the block with a guy holding my arm which made me feel really femme. And Oh, I've been trying for 2 years now to find a guy to go walking in the park and just sit and talk and smooch and .... you get the idea. I'll keep trying but it's starting to get a bit chilly now in the UK but I've got my long leather coat - (courtesy of eBay) - but I'll need to wear tights rather than stockings and 2 pairs on panties.

Bianca.

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 11:29 AM
When I first started this thead, it was a bit slow in taking off and I think people got the wrong end of the stick but it seems that everyone knows where it's going now. Keep em coming - you ain't heard nothing yet!

Bianca.

Robin Leigh
10-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Hi Bianca,

Thanks for your contribution Robin. I didn't get the last bit though. "I never told her about Robin, but it was wonderful to be accepted by her". Well if she didn't know about Robin, how were you accepted by her?

Bianca.

This lady was a lesbian, not bi. They don't normally sleep with guys. :)

When she was growing up, she thought she was a "normal" straight girl until she had her heart broken by her childhood sweet heart & fiance. She met a lesbian on the rebound and moved with her new gf to the other side of the country. She'd had a couple of girlfriends by the time I met her, and by then she totally identified as lesbian. I shared a house with her & her SO (and a few other people) for almost a year. We met up a few years later by chance, when that magical night happened. Because of various circumstances which I can't really go into it was all a bit comical, but very tender, too.

Robin

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 01:32 PM
OK Robin, I'm still none the wiser but I get the idea and thanks for your reply.

Bianca.

janedoe311
10-26-2006, 01:42 PM
So because of my age, wife and family, home I have to stay the way I am. I can not even crossdress to speak of because I have no time to myself.

As far as fantasies. I do not like my body. I do not like my part "down there" :thumbsdn: and feel that I should have breasts. I feel degraded and aggressive making the first moves and putting a part of me in someone:sad: . I have a "want" to feel something in me . So in another life I would have to be female. :doll:

In this life I can do nothing about it.

Am I messed up? OH YES. :sad:

P.S. Thank you for asking this question. I needed to get this off my chest,(and breasts on).

DianeC
10-26-2006, 01:46 PM
I have pushed it quite far in some directions and less so in others.
I've tried sex, that was ok, not been taken out for a meal though !
I got out dressed as a woman, but yet to do so during the daytime.
I'm out at work, so get take a lot of license with the way I dress, which includes items of clothing an touches of makeup/perfume from time to time.
I also on a hormone regime, so that's quite a bit of pushing.
As for how far would go, then surgery is fine by me, that includes srs, maybe breast enhancement (might not need it), maybe raise my voice pitch and some cosmetic surgery to my face (I'd like my eyes lifted a little).

GG Vanya
10-26-2006, 05:55 PM
I suppose this illustrates the difference between men and women. Men think women are people with whom they can have sex. So it follows that some crossdressers (many??) think that they are most feminine when having sex with a guy,. Actually probably any penatrative sex, I suppose. So pushing the limit for them with respect to feminity comes down to sex, What else would one expect from men? :)

Now on the other hand, I suppose women feel most feminine when they feel good about themselves and probably while expressing their nature. Now that could be a creative, nurturing, communicative, etc nature. It is probably different for each person. Now while not being a woman, I tend to feel most feminine when interacting with women. The more familiar, the better. So I feel more fem when with women who are friends and accept me as a woman than when with people I know less well. Still an example of pushing limits, for me would be chatting with another woman in a dressing room. For example, a couple of weeks ago, I was in a dressing room when a lady knocked on the door and asked me for some help. I helped her with her zipper. She helped me with some buttons on the back of the top I was trying. We then gave each other opinions on the outfits we were trying. She asked me my opinion on all of her items and gave me hers. It was all quiite nice and pleasant. That's pushing the limit for me. Interacting as a woman, with a woman, doing ordinary things a woman would do, in an ordinary way. Moreover, it was done in a place and setting where men don't go.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

And there we *finally* have it. Thank you! I've struggled endlessly with why many CDs think that having sex with a man is the be all and end all of *being femme*.

The *core* of who we are as females isn't mentally centered around our groins ya'll. Every time I read the "I want to be totally taken as a woman" cliche' I get a twist in my gut, so to speak.

Even while dressed as we do, many of you genetic males are still thinking of *us* as sex objects.

ReginaK
10-27-2006, 03:47 AM
I haven't pushed beyond four walls.

I'd like to be able to just go out and look good.

Bianca T-Girl
10-27-2006, 05:47 AM
Hi janedoe311,

Thanks for your post and I'm sure that most of us can relate to it, me included. Are you messed up? Let the one who does not feel messed up on here cast the first stone. I don't many stone being cast.

Bianca.

alina4u
10-27-2006, 06:08 AM
i have walk in several places in dress , but my fantasy is to go out with a cd , just for fun me as girl and he as man , and other time in the opposite

alina

Bianca T-Girl
10-27-2006, 06:16 AM
Hi alina4u,

You would both be helping each other by doing so and it would result in a win-win situation. Give it a whirl if you can.

Bianca.

Bianca T-Girl
10-27-2006, 06:21 AM
Hi ReginaK'

Going out is the first step we all want to take and as soon as we do, we want more. The first time is always the hardest but we all experience the same thing, so join the club.

Bianca.

Bianca T-Girl
10-27-2006, 06:37 AM
Hi DianeC,

Well you seem have to have your road map well planned. A lot of us don't really know what we want. If you don't know where you're going, you will never get there. Good luck!

Bianca.

Bianca T-Girl
10-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Dear GG Vanya,

I know what you mean about interacting with females. I would love to be accepted by a group of woman and to go out with them and do all the things that they do.

As for the guys that just see us as sex objects - which is most of them - I'm still waiting for the right one to turn up but I'm not holding my breathe though. I've been on quite a few dating sites for about 4 years and I've found nothing at all. The emails, I just ignore - you can see why as I've included some below:
.................................................. .................................................. .....................................

Hey bianca hows it goin? Loved your photos you are gorgeous!! I'm basically looking for some casual fun if thats you too then get in touch!!
.................................................. .................................................. .....................................

Hallo indeed beautiful sexslave TS girl
I am a strict and little perverse Master, will have lovely you (you are so beautiful and sexy) to me **** slave wife, in a real life like a ****. You Want to live 24/7 as female, including sexual encounters with men I will have to you…
But you will awes belong to me abuse (no-limits) slave wife a relationship. I like to have you to me **** SEXslavewife 24/7/365, rest of, you’re training and life, and I will do you to my ****/*****..
And you will be body Pierced 666 over your clitoris (cook).
If you are what I think your, you will be train op to (like O history very submissive),
and you don’t have to work any more. And you will do everything to please me, and I will take clear
of you. I am VERY demanding. Your ass hull will be train very hard.
Send a photo of you to my mail
From a Master Curtis in DK.
My mail is: ..........

My name is paul 40yrs old.love the fotos babe,very sexy! i love stockings,tights and heels.especially strappy sandals.love ****ty white stockings too.would love to meet up for a chat and hopefully some naughty fun! xx

Hey bianca hows it goin? Loved your photos you are gorgeous!! I'm basically looking for some casual fun if thats you too then get in touch!!

hi sexy i love your picture of you sitting on the chair with your skirt hitched so i can see your sexy panties that really turned me on, i would love to see some more, get in touch.

I know i fall outside your age range but for legs like that i would start kissing at the ankle and keep going up. please contact me.

Hi Bianca, after reading your profile was wondering if you care for a chat sometime, hope my photo ok can send others. Do like your sexy female looking body and juicy **** steve x

Well I don't know where he got the **** bit from because I never show anything more than a glimps of my panties. So this is how we are viewed by most of the males and I'm personally pissed off with all. Enough for now!

Bianca.

Bianca T-Girl
10-28-2006, 07:08 AM
It seems as though I've sent everyone to sleep on here now. Unless anyone else wants to add anything more, it looks like the end of this thread. Many thanks to all that partisipated.

Bianca.

DeeInGeorgia
10-28-2006, 07:51 AM
[QUOTE=Christina Nicole;606897]...Now while not being a woman, I tend to feel most feminine when interacting with women. The more familiar, the better. So I feel more fem when with women who are friends and accept me as a woman than when with people I know less well.

I agree with Christina.

Dee

Bianca T-Girl
10-28-2006, 08:28 AM
I know the feeling Dee but I've yet to experience phyisically. Until that time comes I'll continue to dream. Thanks for your posting you may have woken some of the others up now.

Bianca.

Ranee Daze
10-28-2006, 10:19 AM
Awhile ago I was pushed out of my marriage (ten years before I was to pull the plug). Aside from the agony of the separation from my childrens daily lives, it was a relief because I now had space where I could indulge my feminine fantasies. I decided to take a couple of years to date again and began to culture my relationship with Ranee Daze.
I had always seen myself as blond, so I started growing my hair long and gradually highlighting it more and more. I started shaving my legs and arms in the fall and winter. Three years into it I was really a blond on sight and started taking salon visits enfemme so that I could get a realistic femme style which I could wear en drabb as well. Once I had my hair long enough I would visit a hairdressing school every weekend to have my hair either ironed out straight (oooo what a feeling) or curled up into a thousand ringlets. Ranee had a separate life and I had energy in everything I did.
If I had some time and money I would love to take six months off and feminise myself as far as reversably possible. I'd get fully waxed. I'd get my lips done. I'd get those permanent individual lashes. Nails, pedicures. A totally new femme style and colour for my hair. Sunless tanning...everything. I would try very hard to find a GG girlfriend who would love me as a kind of lesbian lover and participate to the max.
The reality now is that although I think often enough about dressing, I do it maybe for a day, five times a year to the max and really love it.
Hormones, implants, loss of "Mr. Happy"? Not a chance!

Bianca T-Girl
10-28-2006, 11:10 AM
The Feminization Of Ranee.... That sounds like a title for a book and I bet you could write one as well. I think most of us could - I've been thinking about it for some time, but time is something I don't have enough of these days.

In interesting story Ranee and thanks for sharing it with us. Best of luck.

Bianca.

Jillian310
10-28-2006, 09:11 PM
I have pushed my fem side 'all the way' with those with whom I have felt an attraction.