PDA

View Full Version : Will it fall off?

KinkyCd_Jessica
01-06-2005, 07:32 AM
hehe, well if i dress long enough, will it? :p

Actually, thats not what i wanted to ask. I was thinking more along the lines of wigs & after having browsed on the internet a bit i see they are quite expensive. As much as i would like one i am also just considering getting a uni sex haircut that can be styled to look more femminine, anyone else managed to pull this off successfully?

Besides the money, my other concern is wether, um..er.. well wether it will stay on during sex? :o
i've never worn one before so don't know how well they grip on, obviously i can see that it depends on how vigorous and acrobatic one is, but do you ladies usually wear them during the act or.....

:)

Vickie-CD
01-06-2005, 08:07 AM
My experiance is you get what you pay for. Some good deals on wigs can be found on Ebay and occasionally thrift stores, Good Will, etc.......
I would rather have one quality wig than a closet full of cheap ones.
Best of Luck,
Vickie

LauraB
01-06-2005, 08:18 AM
Will it fall off?

If only!!!!!!!!!

Love
Laura

Tristen Cox
01-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Hmm will it fall off... let me try here....
::::::::::::::::::

:eek: .......................................NOPE :D

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 11:06 AM
Hmm will it fall off... let me try here....

:eek: .......................................NOPE :D

that belongs in a nouther thread............... ;)

Noel Chimes
01-06-2005, 12:18 PM
My only suggestion to keeping your hair is; BOBBYPINS!!!!! Lots of bobbypins. :D If all else fails turn off the lights and beat him to the little girls room. :eek: Hugs and kisses, Noel

Amelie
01-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Have you tried "Super Glue", this might work. Wait a minute, you might not be able to get the wig off again. Forget what I just said, too dangerous.

Maybe you can tape it to your ears. Lol
Amelie

KinkyCd_Jessica
01-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Geeeeze... what does a girl have to do to get some practical advice around here :p
I guess i'll just have to go and try one on.. although the shop assistent may be curiouse as to why i'm bouncing up and down on her shop room floor! :D

Amelie
01-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Jessica, it's just that I have never heard of this problem before. that is why I made fun. Wigs stay on the head pretty good. It will take a lot for it to fall off. I have gone dancing and have seen other Cds dance sometimes very wildly, and the wigs have never fallen off. I say don't worry, it won't fall off, unless someone pulls it off.
Amelie

Noel Chimes
01-06-2005, 02:02 PM
We all understand the problems with wig control. But we make light of the situtation. Believe me we are not making fun of your delima. Personally I just put myself in that position and of what I would do. As I said before, I use to be a starving comedian, then I got a real job.
Sometimes laughter is all we have left. Hugs and kisses, Noel

LindaTS
01-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Try www.paulayoung.com for quality wigs and reasonable prices. And no, mine never came off. Blush

KinkyCd_Jessica
01-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Thanks, those prices do look pretty good.

And don't worry i'm all for humour, its kinda hard with the internet and i sometimes worry that i sound like i'm coming across the wrong way...but almost allways anything i say is meant in a good natured way ;)

Sandra H
01-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Hi Jessica.

Will your wig come off during sex? Well it would depend on how kinky you get you kinky cd you. ;) You could use elastic bands over your head and under you chin. But that may put a damper on the passion. :rolleyes:

What I would do is if it did fall of just turn a negative into a positive. Just say to your partner was that good for you?

Then say it was so good for me it blew my wig off. They will be so pleased with their performance your wig falling off will be put right out of their minds. :D

KinkyCd_Jessica
01-07-2005, 11:51 AM
RALMHO... I'll be sure to remember that one Sandra in case i ever find myself in that situation :D