PDA

View Full Version : Born Again Girl in London

Antonia
10-26-2006, 08:36 AM
Hiya girls.....

Been here for a while, but thought I'd explain a bit about me..

I am now returning to dressing after about a year. Totally my idea to stop, but now I'm back in earnest!!!

To commenorate this I have changed my name from Beth to Antonia. I think it suits me much better!! (can I change my account name, or do I have to re register?)
Been taking loads of pics in my new clothes, but will wait to post them until I sort my make up out. I work as a teacher and can't risk any of my kids recognising me....

Looking to start going out too, so recently came out to a good friend, who has been really enthusiastic about everything. I am looking for mates in London to meet up with maybe.....

Looking forward to meeting some of you!!!

Antonia xxx

Tamara Croft
10-26-2006, 08:44 AM
I've changed your username for you and also moved this thread as you already have an intro in the introductions section.

Antonia
10-26-2006, 08:54 AM
Thanks for that.....!!

x:thumbsup:

Bianca T-Girl
10-26-2006, 09:05 AM
Hi Antonia, I'm from London and I just joined 3 days ago. Pleased to meet you.

Bianca.

Nikki Dee
10-26-2006, 09:12 AM
Hi. Antonia...welcome and hope you find all you want...I'm about 100 miles North of you I'm afraid...you can never take the TG out of the guy can you.????LOL
Love nikki. x

REBECCA62
10-26-2006, 10:05 AM
Hiya girls.....

Been here for a while, but thought I'd explain a bit about me..

I am now returning to dressing after about a year. Totally my idea to stop, but now I'm back in earnest!!!

To commenorate this I have changed my name from Beth to Antonia. I think it suits me much better!! (can I change my account name, or do I have to re register?)
Been taking loads of pics in my new clothes, but will wait to post them until I sort my make up out. I work as a teacher and can't risk any of my kids recognising me....

Looking to start going out too, so recently came out to a good friend, who has been really enthusiastic about everything. I am looking for mates in London to meet up with maybe.....

Looking forward to meeting some of you!!!

Antonia xxx

:hello:
hi antonia,
nice to have you with us.
i think antonia's a lot nicer/femme than beth. as for your make-up, you look lovely+fine in your avatar, besides how many of your schoolkids are liable to bump into here on this site?
welcome again
lots of love
rebecca:doll: