PDA

View Full Version : L'eggs Everyday

Phyliss
10-26-2006, 08:45 AM
Was in the local Hanes, Bali, Playtex outlet the other day and spotted something I didn't think "they" made. L'eggs thigh high stockings. It was something new to me so naturally I bought some in Q size. Suntan with sheer toe. Now, my legs aren't that great looking but if I put on two pair they don't look too bad, at least for the skin color. Just hate to use up my max cover makeup on my legs.
They come in a 3 pair to box set. I'd never seen them in any store I'd been into. Being thigh high type they have an elastic top to hold them up and so far today they seem to be staying in place without having to adjust them.
But then I haven't done much walking yet. I'll let everybody know later what I've discovered about their durability.

ophillia
10-26-2006, 11:02 AM
I use the Legg's thi-hi's and have not had a problem with them slipping. There every bit as durable as their regular pantyhose.

Angela Burke
10-26-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi Phyliss,
Do you mean "Hold ups" ?
I tried wearing them but
I found myself constantly
waiting for them to fall
around my ankles!

Phyliss
10-26-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi Phyliss,
Do you mean "Hold ups" ?
I tried wearing them but
I found myself constantly
waiting for them to fall
around my ankles!

If you mean stockings that stay up without the use of a garter belt, then that's exactly what I'm speaking of. I must be fortunate in that they don't slip when I wear them.
Now, having said that there are some styles that while they are supposed to "stay up" they don't on me. I find that those with a wide band and a minimal amount of elastic just don't work well for me.

What I usually buy are the Hanes Silk Reflections. It's just that I'd never seen L'EGGS thigh high stockings before.

Angela Burke
10-26-2006, 01:25 PM
Hi again Phyliss,
I think I'll just stay wih pantyhose (tights)
Much as I love stockings & suspenders!

Sue Too
10-26-2006, 03:37 PM
You Girls----------

Where have you been? I've been wearing thigh hi's for years. I love them. My favorite brand is Haynes Silk Reflections. Usually the elastic lasts far longer than the actual hose. (Runs etc.) If you always buy the same brand and color you can just replace the stocking with the run. (mix--match)

I especially like the smoke color. The sexy elastic lace shows very nicely. And what a blessing in the bathroom.

Glad you found them,

Susan

~Bobbie~
10-26-2006, 04:14 PM
i don;t know maybe it's me, i have a pair of thigh highs with the garter belts, a pair of slef staying up thigh highs, and a couple pairs of pantyhose, i perfer the pantyhose myself. although for the group, i will try my stay ups again the next time i get dressed and see how the feeling feels again, but i wont be able to wear my thigh high boots, i guess, i'll have to wear my stripper heels. the sacrefices we make... hooo hummmm... :devil:

AprilMae
10-26-2006, 07:16 PM
I get my Leggs everyday Thi Hi's at Walgreens. Knee hi's as well.

Lindsay Marie
10-26-2006, 09:20 PM
I get my L'eggs stay-ups from Walgreens.com they're like 4.99 for the 3 pack there. That's where I found them.

Phyliss
10-27-2006, 02:11 AM
I guess I learn something new everyday. Here I thought I'd found something special and I find that everybody else knows about this except me.
Well, as I said in my first post I'd say something about how ell they worked. After a full day of wearing two pair, not an inch of slippage. It was a bit cold a windy yeaterday and while working outside my legs felt quite warm. I like them.

denese013
10-27-2006, 03:02 AM
I have been wearing Leggs thigh highs for years.The everyday are ok but I prefer their new Silken Mist lace top,feel so much better and with wide band,stay in place all day.

sweeting
10-27-2006, 04:07 AM
hi phyliss i like thigh highs with a nice garter belt but for me stay ups dont some times i wear pantie hose i like sheer natural and black colors

Keely
10-27-2006, 04:54 AM
I'll have to look for those. I usually wear Hanes Silk Reflections too and they cost a lot at the department store. Maybe I can save a few bucks.

Audrey34
10-27-2006, 07:55 AM
I have to confess girls. I haven't worn Leggs brand in years. I don't think they make them in 4X size so I don't wear them. Also, they usually ripped or snagged when I tried to slip a pair on. I recently discovered Just My Size Lasting Sheer pantyhose and I really like them. I can put them on and not get a snag or a tear.
-Audrey