PDA

View Full Version : dreams and telling my SO

christie
10-26-2006, 10:07 AM
I wear panties to work almost everyday, so it doesn't suprise me that I have been having dreams about wearing a bra and panties under my work clothes. I am planning on telling my SO about the dreams and I am also thinking about telling her about the crossdressing in my past. Leaving out that I still do it. I want to judge her reaction, before I tell her about my current crossdressing. I know this is a chickenshit way around it, but I don't want to overwhelm her and shock her to much right off hand. Wondering everyones opinion. Thanks in advance.

Christie

hotbobbie
10-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Sounds ok just go slow

Shelly Preston
10-26-2006, 10:23 AM
Well done for at least trying in some small way to find out how she will react

Tamara Croft
10-26-2006, 10:28 AM
I think it's a good thing the way you are comfortable in telling her... however... should she react badly, this shouldn't put you off actually telling her you still CD. Many react badly due to the fact they feel they've been lied to for many months/years etc... and a lot of the time it isn't the CD'ing that's the issue. Let us know how she reacts, there's also a place for her on this forum should you tell her and she also needs some support, please do remember that :hugs:

Dixie Darling
10-26-2006, 10:37 AM
Telling your SO about your dreams is one thing. Telling her about your crossdressing "of the past" is quite another. IF she researches it far enough she's going to discover that it's something that doesn't leave you and therefore will most likely suspect that it's not so much "of your past" as it is in your PRESENT. It's obvious that you want to tell her and you want to get some idea as to what her reaction is going to be prior to letting your secret out, and that's a good thing. Just be prepared for some SERIOUS conversations when you tell her about your dreams and don't be surprised if she already suspects that you're a CD. The best thing you could do is to have some reputable printed documentation available to give her when the time comes to do so, and provide her with some equally reputable web sites (such as this forum) where she can obtain some quality information about the subject.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

vbcdgrl
10-26-2006, 11:08 AM
I'll bet the first question out of her mouth will be " Well, do you still do it?". Then, what will you say?

Vikki

julie w
10-26-2006, 12:11 PM
why do you need to tell her ? have you thought about what will happen if she takes it badly , ? I told my ex when we were married I thought she was
ok with it but she wasnt , my gf knows puts up with
it but doesnt approve, I had a take it or leave it attitude with her .
I am not saying you shouldnt tell her that you are a cd ,life is easyier if the so
knows but keep in mind what you may loose if thinks go bad

Robin Leigh
10-26-2006, 01:42 PM
It could work, but most GGs say they had more problems with the deception than the actual CDing. If we tell them about it in installments, it can undermine the trust we are trying to rebuild. How do they know that another revelation isn't just around the corner?

I reckon the best approach is to come clean all at once. Give your SO the big picture as concisely as you can, but don't go into the fine details until she asks. YMMV

Best of luck. Telling the truth will liberate you. In a good way, I hope. :devil:

:hugs:

Robin

GG Vanya
10-26-2006, 02:06 PM
I wear panties to work almost everyday, so it doesn't suprise me that I have been having dreams about wearing a bra and panties under my work clothes. I am planning on telling my SO about the dreams and I am also thinking about telling her about the crossdressing in my past. Leaving out that I still do it. I want to judge her reaction, before I tell her about my current crossdressing. I know this is a chickenshit way around it, but I don't want to overwhelm her and shock her to much right off hand. Wondering everyones opinion. Thanks in advance.

Christie

This is all well and good, UNtil she asks the inevitable question: Do you still wear those things?

Please be prepared to answer that one flat out honestly. To lie about it is to dig a hole so deep you'll never get out of it.

Sandra
10-26-2006, 02:13 PM
I would tell her all outright if you don't it could lead to upset