PDA

View Full Version : cold wet and windy

Paula UK
01-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Ah well another cold wet and windy day here in the not so sunny UK so i thought id have some fun, my GF's idea actually but who am i to argue!

i baught my little maids dress some time ago but have never worn it untill today....turns out i love it!! One complaint with it though, it hides my bust :mad:

anyway, feel free to take a look and itd be great to have your views...

http://www.transgender-uk.co.uk/DSCF1183.JPG

the petticoat must be my favourite though....dead girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.transgender-uk.co.uk/DSCF1197.JPG

KinkyCd_Jessica
01-06-2005, 08:39 AM
Mmm..that looks really nice on you, especially with the frilly petticoat :)

p.s. If only you were down-under, my room is in such a mess! :p

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 08:44 AM
paula girlfreind its cold ,wet ,rotten, ..............snowing here.........so wendy's gona
play inside today too..........you have fun too........

Vickie-CD
01-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I hate to rub it in, but where I live it will be in the mid 70's today. I would like to see snow, been a long time.
Love,
Vickie

Tristen Cox
01-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Pretty Paula. Good day to sit inside and dress up. Maybe some housecleaning since you have the attire.
I simpathise with you Vickie it's not exactily cool here either since I'm south of you. Oh well. :)

*hugs*
Tristen

Kaye_martin
01-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Paula: Very nice! What else can one do on a cold wet and blustery day? Suffering here as well, cool and snowing today!

kaye_martin :)

Fiona K
01-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Get that house work done Paula!! Nice pix.

If it helps I'm in Las Vegas right now on business and it's cold and wet here too, some desert!!
Fiona

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 11:16 AM
fiona welecome to this side of the puddle......enjoy.....what happens in vegas........

Ariel_TV
01-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Very nice pics !

That outfit looks superb on you :)

*hugs*

Fiona K
01-06-2005, 11:27 AM
fiona welecome to this side of the puddle......enjoy.....what happens in vegas........

Big electronics show, happens every year Wendy, my holiday season runs: Christmas, New Year, Vegas!!

Fiona
XX

Wendy me
01-06-2005, 11:32 AM
hope your haveing fun ..........did fiona make the trip ?????????

Kerri
01-06-2005, 11:49 AM
Very nice Paula, ... and I've never seen a maid with her hand up her skirt before!

Fiona, Just wondering ... have you ever attended any of the Open's in July up at St Andrews or Carnoustie, or elsewhere? With so many people milling about, that seems like it would be fun to attend one, and walk around dressed.

MariaCD
01-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Very cute! Its cold here in New York. When i get home from work im gonna get into something that makes me hot. SELF BONDAGE

Fiona K
01-06-2005, 02:24 PM
hope your haveing fun ..........did fiona make the trip ?????????

Only a string of pearls I forgot was in my bag, and clear nail polish on my toes :(
Fiona

Fiona K
01-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Very nice Paula, ... and I've never seen a maid with her hand up her skirt before!

Fiona, Just wondering ... have you ever attended any of the Open's in July up at St Andrews or Carnoustie, or elsewhere? With so many people milling about, that seems like it would be fun to attend one, and walk around dressed.

Kerri :)

Hey Kerri,
Not a golf fan, I know that sounds odd for a Scot!
And I've never been out, someday maybe.
Doug

Kerri
01-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Hi Fiona, Thanks for reply and sorry to hear that ... it's such an incredible game, (probably the most incredible and enjoyable ever invented by mankind), ... and one of those sports that is not only possible, but is just as enjoyable playing by yourself, as with others!

Enjoy your time in Vegas,

racquel
01-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Paula,lovely photo's.Did you post one in the thread with the other maids? I haven't checked.
Do a good job!!!

Paula UK
01-07-2005, 03:01 AM
no i didnt ill go look for it now

Paula,lovely photo's.Did you post one in the thread with the other maids? I haven't checked.
Do a good job!!!

Paula UK
01-07-2005, 03:02 AM
hey girls, thanks for the response, it was fun reading them all :p