PDA

View Full Version : Such a lucky boy

heathr1
10-26-2006, 12:43 PM
Today, while in a local coffee shop, a GG I had not seen for about 12 years came and sat on the next table with another GG and two children. A girl of about 10 and a boy of about 7yrs of age.

After briefly chatting to the GG I knew I noticed the boy was looking through a small cosmetics/vanity case and the other GG said to him that as he's been so good recently, she and his mother would treat him to another lipgloss.

I just sat there silent thinking what a fortunate kid.

Ever overheard similar situations?

Robin Leigh
10-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Not exactly, Heather, but an ex-gf of mine has a daughter & son about the same age as that. She was painting her daughter's nails one day a few years back, and the son got very upset when he was told little boys don't wear nailpolish. She relented & he was very happy. His favourite colour is pink.

His father (now deceased) was also a CDer, and my friend says that having had a relationship with me helped her immensely when she found out about her husband's CDing.

She now lives interstate. She remarried a few weeks ago. I don't know if her new husband has any TG inclinations. :)

Robin

heathr1
10-27-2006, 03:24 PM
I so wish I could have openly worn make-up in front of mother or her GG friends while younger.