PDA

View Full Version : support, rejection

Kelsy
10-26-2006, 04:21 PM
Thanks everyone for the support you have shown to Jennifer's girl,
As is usually the case, there is more to the story. I have been searching for boundries, direction and acceptance and have known plenty of rejection.
I will take my leave!!

Jennifer

ubokvt
10-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Hmmm I'm unsure here it seems you have recieved support but it sounds like you are leaving the form, I hope not yould you clarify please

Kelsy
10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi ubokvt,

Dressing has always been a very private thing for me as well as airing ones personal problems and conflicts. I am not comfortable doing the later in a forum like this. I do love this site and all those who post here and have realized that I am not so alone in this world with my desires and proclivities.
If laying out my personal problems with limited information is what my being here will become, then I would rather not. Rmember there is always two sides to a story.

I have had a taste of freedom and it is sweet!

Jennifer

SherriePall
10-26-2006, 05:09 PM
Jennifer -- Whatever you do and wherever you go, take care. We'll miss having you here.

ubokvt
10-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Jennifer look a the theads many many read, and thats enough others, like me at times just can't help putting in our two cents. Stay, read, learn, know you are not alone, know you are welcome, and thats enough; its good just to know you're reading, it gives support to the rest of us busy bodies to think that what we said had worth enough for others to read.

Kelsy
10-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Stay, read, learn, know you are not alone, know you are welcome, and thats enough

Thank you ubokvt,

my female persona I am afraid is very vunerable and timid. my boy mode can be and quite often is the complete polar opposite! Your words feel wonderful. I have read and learned so much from everyone here and it is exciting to share. cding is a very unique thing and everyone here reflects a common tread of experience. It is a deeply personal thing!!

Jennifer:be:

MJ
10-26-2006, 05:49 PM
hi Jennifer
i think you should stay everybody here are our brothers and our sisters. just think about it please i will miss you and we need each other how are we going to learn if we just keep moving on but what ever you do i wish you well and love and happiness ... big hugs

sandra-leigh
10-26-2006, 07:34 PM
If laying out my personal problems with limited information is what my being here will become, then I would rather not. Rmember there is always two sides to a story.

I get frustrated here sometimes, but not enough so to leave.

I get frustrated when someone says something overgeneralized and I can't rant off and say how upsetting the remark is, that they just don't understand what life is like for some people, and take my situation for example, here's what I'm trying to live with" -- but the explaining of the situation would go much too deep into the parts of my life that I feel are private, personal facts told to me in confidence, or situations that any reasonable person would expect personal, not written to an unknown number of strangers.

At the same time, I also get frustrated when someone says something overgeneralized and I cannot rant off because my counter-example is "not my story to tell".

In the first case, frustration at not expressing my own problems; in the second case, frustration at not expressing other peoples' problems when doing so would add to the discussion.

And how could I say hard things about people I know well, when I know they aren't around to have their say? It wouldn't be fair.

Then there's the point that I don't want to come off as even more of a person who always talks about their own problems... tain't nice to listen to. And it gives the wrong impression, since I'm also a person who mostly "takes my successes in stride" and moves on. Don't I have any fun? Sure I do, but I don't have any flair for talking about it.
I'm very bad about movies and books, too -- "You want me to describe the plot to you? No way -- if you're interested, then experience it yourself!". It's subjective experience, and it's the experiencing it that matters, not the describing of it...

For all of that... I still find it very valuable to stick around and read and "listen" and to comment where I can -- cuz not everything is about me (-- not yet. :devil: )

Phoebe Reece
10-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Jennifer, you may not realize it, but you have many friends here who will try to offer what they can to help you through any tough spots in life you may be having. Stay with us and we can all learn something together.

GG Vanya
10-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks everyone for the support you have shown to Jennifer's girl,
As is usually the case, there is more to the story. I have been searching for boundries, direction and acceptance and have known plenty of rejection.
I will take my leave!!

Jennifer

Jennifer, while I can only speak for myself, I dare say many others would have never made the connection between you and "Jennifer's Girl" and her posts. I didn't until I re-read this thread.

So, your privacy could well have remained intact had you not made this post. Even Jennifer's Girl never specifically said WHO her SO was. I admire her for that and feel you should as well.