PDA

View Full Version : Should I or Shouldn't I?

carriejoe
10-26-2006, 07:22 PM
Well I have just recentley moved to a new town where no one knows us and I am considering dressing up to go pickup my wife from work. I am just not sure if i should or not, what do u all think. It will be just about dark when i leave and i dont have to get out of the car, just sit there and wait for her. Just not sure what to do if the neighbors see me leave?

JoanFlores
10-26-2006, 07:31 PM
Go for it, the pic in your profile tells me you will pass, have a good time.

justtwosexy
10-26-2006, 07:33 PM
They way that you look in your picture I wouldn't worry about going out and picking up your wife. The neighbours probably won't be watching anyways...lol

Michelle

MJ
10-26-2006, 07:43 PM
OK first of all from your avatar you look very passable and the fact that you have moved and no one knows you.. you have the perfect chance to go out and even meet new people.. i say go for it you look great Hun

i say this to all my friends it's your fear that stops you !!! if we could switch body's i would have no problem going out at all and meeting new people and talking with them or going shopping or out to a club looking like you do. hell i would do it full time, you are very pretty get rid of that darn fear. you are great. go for it... hugs

Maria2004
10-26-2006, 07:43 PM
How does your wife feel about that, the neighbors knowing? I personaly wouldn't mind if my neighbors knew about my CDing but it bothers my wife. I have gone out into the driveway dressed to enter and exit our vehicles, daytime and night, but with the full knowledge and cooperation of my wife (coast is clear type thing) and I have gone out a couple of evenings fully dressed to pick up my daughter in law from work as you discribed, but all parties involved were aware and "jiggy" with it. :happy:

carriejoe
10-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Well, thanks for the encouragement, as we speak i am dressed and just have to do my makeup. so i guess i am going to do it. As far as my girlfriend goes she will think its great. she is so supportive of me dressing that i am sure it will get her very excited, if u know what i mean. and thanks everyone.

jennifer easton
10-26-2006, 07:57 PM
The cool thing is no one knows how many or who all lives there , go for it and keep'em guessing!!! xoxoxoJennifer

MJ
10-26-2006, 08:54 PM
cj
great news but may i say do it tomorrow too if she is working and please keep on picking her up dressed you will get use to it until your fear goes away
you can do this if your SO is OK with it then you should try going out every were together then you will be free to enjoy your cding wherever you want to go ... hugs

carriejoe
10-26-2006, 09:16 PM
Well i did it, i went and picked up my gf from work. what a rush! As i was leaving the house i encountered two people on the sidewalk, they didnt say anything and when we got home we encountered two more people. my heart was beating a mile a minute but i am so happy i did it. this is my first time out dressed. Here are some pics of how i was dressed.

paulap
10-26-2006, 10:29 PM
I am confused. Did you pick up your wife or your girlfriend?

Maria2004
10-26-2006, 10:34 PM
I am confused. Did you pick up your wife or your girlfriend?

Intresting question ;)

missfine
10-26-2006, 10:34 PM
You look great. i'm sure you enjoyed the trip

Fran

carriejoe
10-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Sorry, not to confuse everyone, i am engaged so from time to time i call my gf my wife as everyone around me does the same thing. It was my gf that took the pics when i got home from picking her up from work!