PDA

View Full Version : I'll never grow up

ubokvt
10-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Its late, I’m sitting here drinking cheap wine and remembering youth and thinking of Peter Pan. “I’ll never grow up” So forgive me girls, I’m in my cups and a little wordy.

I remember when I was small, I could be anyone, I tried on a thousand roles to find out who I was. It was alright then to play dad, or mom, to find ourselves, to be a cop, a robber, an Indian chief, to dress in moms cloths to try on sis’s ballerina tutu. Our parents laughed and saw it as us exploring ourselves. In time we found our way, put our toys away and became men or women. BUT… I never grew up: I still want to play, I still want to be every thing, I still want to feel everything I can, I don’t want to grow up and be a man like every one tells me I have to.

I believe that at one time any feeling was possible, Then some obsessive compulsive Bas***d decided they needed a little order and labeled all feelings male female, good bad, in public not in public, and locked us into roles. There are times when I’m with my lover when I’d give anything to switch bodies because I have this feeling that is just overwhelming, can’t describe it but when I get in touch with it the rules cut in “Female feeling” got to be female to experience it. The rules are so tight, you can’t, wrong biology, give up. I hate it when some one tells me no you can’t . So dressing and a little mysticism, and a truly loving partner I’m trying to rewrite the rules. Peter Pan Lives and biology is not a factor. Kerrianna in a post wrote “it is like the Yin-Yang symbol, each informing the other and part of the other, so all one and the same” If you and your partner can allow your selves to move around each other freely, be part of each other each informing each other leading and following at the same time any feeling felt by one is possible for the other. It is possible to escape the group dream and find never never land. Cheap wine , crazy friends, and infinite possibilities life is good. Hey lets play house I'll be mom, wear her appron, you're the baby, put on this bib ok??
:heehee:

serinalynn
10-26-2006, 08:53 PM
I like to bend the rules a little when it commes to dressing, even though my kids think I'm weird, my wife puts up with my dressing so long as she doesn't think that it will embarrass her when we go out. I go shopping on saturdays usually in a very feminine top(regular guys would not be cought dead in) and a pair of womens pants and with a bra and panty and in soft sole shoes. Yes I bend the rules a little. maybe a lot at times but no one has ever said any thing to me about it. So as long as no one notices, Ill keep doing it and enjoying bending the rules to some extent.

Byllie
10-26-2006, 09:15 PM
Grow up? Why, for heaven's sake? Actually, what you described is more like nurturing the inner child than being childish. Dealing with your inner child is something that many people forget, but you have not, and that's a very good thing. Feel good!

Stacy GG
10-26-2006, 10:51 PM
"remember when I was small, I could be anyone, I tried on a thousand roles to find out who I was. It was alright then to play dad, or mom, to find ourselves, to be a cop, a robber, an Indian chief, to dress in moms cloths to try on sis’s ballerina tutu. Our parents laughed and saw it as us exploring ourselves. In time we found our way, put our toys away and became men or women. "

Yes, I remember the being able to be anyone, I read a huge amount of books as a kid and would usually Imagine I was the main character. what fun :heehee:
This topic reminds me off a song by garbage here's a quote " Chrissie's All dressed up and acting coy, Painted like a brand new christmas toy, He's trying to figure out if he's a girl or a boy" from the song Bleed like Me.

Billijo49504
10-26-2006, 11:38 PM
I'll grow up some day, but I don't know when. I'm now 59 going on trelve and 4/5ths. A few more glasses of this fuzzy water and I'll be 10 and skatey eight minutes old or young....BJ