PDA

View Full Version : any gals dressing for halloween....

ashlee chiffon
10-26-2006, 08:46 PM
and going out? Just wondering what others are wearing and where you plan on going and with whom? Usually stay home, but thinkin' about getting out to a halloween party if i can find one!

Shannon CD
10-26-2006, 08:50 PM
I doubt it. I just posted another thread here, as I will be stuck in beautiful downtown Fresno on Halloween, 200 miles from home.:sad:

Courtney A Anderson
10-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Oh yea. can't wate to get all girlied up. going as red spider queen.

slamddoger
10-26-2006, 10:28 PM
yes me and my wilfe are going to a drag show . hope you have a good time out.

Cristi
10-26-2006, 11:06 PM
I don't 'party' on halloween, since we aren't into the club or bar scene and there aren't really any other types of parties around here! For the past half-dozen years, I've been making my own fun on halloween. I always take the day off to get the most out of it and cram as much into it as I can!

I do vary the details from year to year, but it usually goes along these lines:
Get ready the night before (hair, nails, shave legs...)
get out the door as early as possible the next day, wearing anything from a conservative skirt suit to a short skirt or dress, always in full makeup, hose, handbag, heels, etc
Stop in a market for coffee
Spend the entire day shopping is an many malls, supermarkets, whatever kind of store I can find (including Home Depot to pick up some plumbing project materials last year). By evening, I'll have been out for 12+ hours, being seen by hundreds if not thousands of people.
Come evening, I try to find a nice place for a light meal. A classy resturant with a glass of wine usually does the trick. I love enjoying my meal while feeling the skirt moving against my pantyhose clad legs whenever I shift and the mark of lipstick on the wine glass after I take a sip :)
I keep going until I just cant find anyplace open anymore, then head home to shower, change into a clean pair of panties and lacy nightgown before crawling into bed beside my wife.

This year, I may get to go out on Saturday as well, since that is when a lot of the parties are going to be. And as I sit here tonight, I'm also tempted to go out for a bit tomorrow (friday). If I do, It will be my first time out in public NOT on halloween so I'm trying to build up my nerve.

carriejoe
10-26-2006, 11:06 PM
my gf and i are dressing, she as a vamp witch and i am not sure yet. the costume i bought is very revealing, so she does not want me to wear it out of the house. so i may just dress with a black skirt and top. i will post pics in the next couple days to see what everyone thinks on the two costumes and then decide. cj

Billijo49504
10-26-2006, 11:23 PM
I'll probably wear clothes and go out dressed as me.god that's got to be scarey!! Probably jeans and a sweater to go out paying bills during the day and maybe a nice skirt for night...BJ

Sally2005
10-26-2006, 11:50 PM
Same question to anyone in Ottawa. I don't think I can go out this weekend, although I'd like to know what going on in case things change but wondering what events are going on next weekend nov 4th. ps. I've been out shopping (value village and loblaws self check out for makeup)...that was a rush! I'm thinking about going out as a GG (no theme).

RedBaron
10-27-2006, 01:10 AM
I have been thinking about going to my regular bar in pants! They would be totally freaked, they never saw me in pants!

But I think desire will take over and I'll go out in my shortest miniskirt and a corset/bustier. That'll turn some heads as well.

Sejd
10-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Halloween, I have said it before and I will repeat it: If you take yourself serious as a CD or transexual, don't make a mockery out of yourself. You are beautifull and wonderfull, and you should be proud of who you are. My advice, don't parade with the kids just because it is a cover up for who you really are.
My 5b cents!!!!!
huggs
Sejd

Lisa Maren
10-27-2006, 03:27 AM
I'm going en femme for Halloween in a black, calf length skirt, orange turtle neck and black leather mary janes (flats). I bought myself a wig today which I think looks great on me. I'll have to post a pic or two. I can't wait!

Hugs,
Lisa

Angela Burke
10-27-2006, 03:33 AM
and going out? Just wondering what others are wearing and where you plan on going and with whom? Usually stay home, but thinkin' about getting out to a halloween party if i can find one!
Do fish swim?

Kristen Kelly
10-27-2006, 03:59 AM
I love Halloween, and will get out to 3 parties, I am going out as Puss in Boots

NatashaWI
10-27-2006, 07:14 AM
I'll be a gyspy fortune teller - long goth dress - black slip - an all in one and 4 inch pumps. Of course, two necklaces, bracelets, anklet, a few rings and earrings. Having a manicure that day and also my hair will be done at a different salon.

Karren H
10-27-2006, 07:14 AM
Nope.....I wish!! Still have my "She-Devil" costume from last year...the one in my avatar....

Love Karren

Lawren
10-27-2006, 07:16 AM
I haven't really made up my mind yet but I am considering it.

Daphne Renee
10-27-2006, 10:10 AM
I will be sort of my own version of sandy from grease. more of a 50's girl I guess.

ashlee chiffon
10-27-2006, 11:23 AM
sounds like some of us are going to have fun! there's a goth look or/fav hollywood glam star look at a club i'm thinking of going to on Monday in the North Bay...trying to decide between a catwoman look or paris hilton in glam!
hey Sejd...doncha know? "girls just wanna have funnnn!"

clue me in if any other events in north bay are happening on tuesday....pleassse?

sybercom11
10-27-2006, 11:51 AM
i was thinking about being Daisy Duke. how this came up was my son's girlfriend, who is almost 17, said she was going to dress up like Daisy Duke. But that is the way she dresses all the time in the summer. not much of a costume for her. So I said something like, "what is dressing up about that. that is what she always does. now, if i dressed up like daisy duke, that would be a costume." so they dared me to dress up like daisy duke and i just might do it!

stevie

Skyie
10-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Halloween isn't really a big event here in the uk like it is in America. My night will be more or the same as any. Well apart from the fear of having my house egged or worse the usual firework through the letter box trick because I didn't answer the door to some chavs looking really spooky in there Nike tracksuits.

As far as dressing up goes ive always hated it and only dressed up once when I was really young as a wizard and that was only because my mum had a right go at me and there was no escaping

Marissa Mae
10-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Halloween, I have said it before and I will repeat it: If you take yourself serious as a CD or transexual, don't make a mockery out of yourself. You are beautifull and wonderfull, and you should be proud of who you are. My advice, don't parade with the kids just because it is a cover up for who you really are.
My 5b cents!!!!!
huggs
Sejd

Very sound advice, but for some it is the only way to actually go out in anything close to fem without raising suspicion. Sure, if you are comfortable enough to go out on a daily basis, you have no need to "dress up" for Halloween. But for those of us who don't have that luxury, please don't spoil it! :happy:

Jasmine Ellis
10-27-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm doing nothing but if you are going out anywhere have a great time

Nikki A.
10-27-2006, 07:34 PM
Yes I will, picked out my outfit already, the Office Mgr helped me pick out a blazer at sal army. I am going to be the ex office Manager. We kept it a secret from everyone else, Need to decide on which heels to wear. The girls in the office are doing my make-up they already brought in different samples to see which goes best.
Best thing is since it is my day off and I'm only filling in till mid-afternoon.
Honestly, I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait.
Since they brought it up and they "convinced" me to do it, I don't feel that there will be any repercussions and honestly, I don't really care. I'm good at what I do and it is only one day and we are a bit a a nutty crew. Now if I did it again on Wednesday, that would be another story.

Lisa-by-night
10-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Going out tomorrow night as Diana Ross with my wife and her friend as the rest of the Supremes.

tall_brianna
10-27-2006, 08:49 PM
I might go out with the unknowing tomorrow. Big decision looming to dress or not. I'm kinda thinking that it may help soften the eventual blow (if there is one) and that I can ward off any questions of the nature, "Is that a costume or something more" without directly lying to anyone.

Ahhhh. I can't decide.

kristytv
10-27-2006, 08:57 PM
cant decide, the party i am going to ,i get off of work at five party at 6 lol, not alot of get ready time for me

Huntress
10-27-2006, 10:26 PM
:devil: Most assuredly. Can't waste our holiday. Bunch of Hoity-toity types in D.C., have a big loft set up for a Halloween bash. I'm getting the face done professionally tomorrow afternoon, then home to get dolled up. I normally strike fear into the hearts of evil people. Saturday night I'm gonna shake up, & spook a bunch of innocent folks. Too Schweet!

Huntress

ps: If you can't be good, be bad.

Jenn2716
10-27-2006, 11:06 PM
My wife and I will have a busy night on Saturday.

After we spend a couple of hours getting ready, we have to stop by two house parties, before we go to the local gay bar.

My sweetie is going as a goth/corpse bride, while I will be going as a goth glam girl. Should be fun, I will definitely be posting pics.

JazmyneCD
10-28-2006, 12:32 AM
My wife and I were invited to a party tomorrow but she's being a real poop about it. She told me I could go if I wanted to, but I'd rather take her along.

So nothing for me this year. Bummer. It was going to be a hoot :(

joanne_mi
10-28-2006, 12:44 AM
I'm going to don my work clothes and go as 'pissed off employee'. Yes, I have to work that night. :cry:

Marissa Mae
10-28-2006, 10:33 AM
:devil: Most assuredly. Can't waste our holiday. Bunch of Hoity-toity types in D.C., have a big loft set up for a Halloween bash. I'm getting the face done professionally tomorrow afternoon, then home to get dolled up. I normally strike fear into the hearts of evil people. Saturday night I'm gonna shake up, & spook a bunch of innocent folks. Too Schweet!

Huntress

ps: If you can't be good, be bad.

I am going to DC tonight too :heehee: Nightmare on M St yes? ha!

Courtney A Anderson
10-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Can't wait till tonight, going out as the red spider queen,black dress, red couset on the out side, 4" red patened high heels. got to go, it's tme for my nail appontment.

kristytv
10-29-2006, 12:38 AM
well my party was tonight and i dressed and had a blast, other than my scary wig everyone thought i looked good,

Billijo49504
10-29-2006, 01:22 AM
Hi Ladies, I just went out tonight as me, BJ. I'll try to come up with a fem costume for Tuesday...BJ avatar19

Audrey34
10-29-2006, 01:32 AM
At the moment, no. You girls who are dressing up to go out are so lucky. I have nowhere to go. I will be home Halloween night and right now I wish I had joined Tri-ess or some other group so I can break out of this damn crappy funk that I've been in the last several days. My apologies ladies.
-Audrey

Billijo49504
10-29-2006, 01:38 AM
Just a thought, if you don't have some where to go for Halloween, dress at home, to passout candy to the kids. Just a thought...BJ
ps. dressed is dressed, no matter what for.

Diane CDN
10-29-2006, 02:36 AM
Never have and probably never will....any other day of the year though is fine by me :)

Diane

sarahtv
10-29-2006, 04:11 AM
Well I just got back from a Halloween party ...

Wife knows I dress and hates anything to do with it.

This year we were invited to a party at a friends house. This is an annual party and normally I end up as some boring male thing (why are all male costumes so boring??).

Wife is out of town on a business trip and so I am on my own.

So, with her disapproval, "You know how I feel about this", I went en femme. Girdle, forms, high heels, make up, nail polish, the works.

I drove to the party and parked. Sat in the car for 10 minutes. Stomach churning. These are my wife's friends as well as my own, how would they react? Had I dressed too well? Several of the items (forms, heels) were from my private collection and she does not even know I own them.

So, after weighing the pros and cons, I finally found the courage to go in. I exited the car and made my way to the house. Walking freelly along the street in heels. Delicious.

I walked in and was greeted with a round of applause.

My fears evaporated in a second. It was going to be ok.

I ended up having an amazingly good time. What was special was that there was no stress about "passing". I was dressed as I pleased and it was accepted.

I sat down on a bar stool and felt my dress flow around me. I was complimented on how my nails looked.

It just felt so great to be able to dress as I feel comfy, be accepted and relax. I know it is only in the context of a Halloween party that people are so accepting yet I find myself yearning for more. It really only emphasizes the frustration of everyday life where I cannot dress as I please and even if I did, would be considered a freak.

So, this was a wonderful evening. Sadly, all the better because my wife was out of town.

lisa68
10-29-2006, 04:36 AM
I'm thinking of dressing as a black cat with a long tail.

SusanTL
10-29-2006, 05:17 AM
Hi all.

Just got back from a halloween party. It was so much fun. My boyfriend dressed in all leather and wore a black t-shirt that had "Master", printed on it. I also wore an all leather black swim suit, with black fishnet stockings and onch inch pumps. I also wore a long blonde wig to high lite the black outfits. Althrough my own hair is long, I am a dark brunette, and I wanted to really bring out the outfit. The blonde wig did that. I also wore deep red lipstick and fire red fingernail polish. I had a black stud chocker on with a leash attached ot it. I had written on the top of the swimsuite - Slave Girl.

We were the hit of the pary.

We had so much fun.

Hugs girls.

Susan

Brianna Lovely
10-29-2006, 06:03 AM
This being my first holloween after fully accepting myself, I've been torn about dressing up to go out.
On Saturday, I had to attend retired mens business picnic at a local park, so I decided to go as myself.

Although some people questioned why I was dressed as a woman, my stock answer was "I'm just being myself". I actualy recieved a number of compliments, which surprised me, but also made me feel good.

I think one of the funniest / wonderful reactions, was from a Frenchman. When he first saw me, he looked, walked around me, and said "I can't believe it, I can't believe that is you". When it was time for him to leave, he came up to me and said "You are a lovely man and a beautiful woman". How wonderful I felt, I think he made my year, whoopie!

Anyway, I asked a friend to take my pic, so here it is.

Gunda
10-29-2006, 06:08 AM
No party unfortunately. However, I've used the party pretext when shopping for clothes lately so that's been a good thing.

Best,
Gunda

Carroll
10-29-2006, 06:25 AM
I had a gig last night (saturday) and dressed for it. I'll post a few pictire in a new thread, along with a little story about a little problem I had also.
BTW, I got home at 2am. turned the clocks back, and have to be to work at 7am...ugh! long day!

Kimberly
10-29-2006, 06:25 AM
Already done it - I went as Alice in Wonderland! :D

Imma
10-29-2006, 06:42 AM
To Group::love:

First of following photographs is my planned outfit. Second one is the oxfords that I may wear instead of my tan Mary Janes!:o

Imma plans to add a sethascope and a large name badge reading: "Dr. Anita Lay":eek:

Which shoes should Imma wear?+?

What do you girls think about my costume?:heehee:

Imma:doll:

Imma
10-29-2006, 06:51 AM
To Group::love:

For whatever reason it failed to post, here are Imma's black patent, five inch oxfords!:eek:

Imma:doll:

Jere Oneil
10-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Since I don't dress in public, I won't go out, but quite a few years back, my sister-in-law held a theme party for Halloween. The theme was for the couples to swap genders. I hd to go as the wife and mt wife had to be the husband. Even then, I had a bit of a gut, so my wife came up with me going as a pregnant woman. Then, since we were both in our 50s, she said I should go as a pregnant grannie. I wore a maternity dress and a grey wig. When people would coment on my "pregnancy, I'd point at my wife (dressed in my old camo hunting clothes) and say, "I told him to use a damned rubber". I won first prize, which was a bottle of Scotch. I sure wish the sister-in-law would have another party like that one.