PDA

View Full Version : Favorite perfume

MsCherise
10-26-2006, 09:57 PM
What is your favorite scent to wear ?

GG Vanya
10-26-2006, 10:45 PM
This past Saturday Trudi surprised me with a Gift Set of Elizabeth Arden's "Procative Woman" perfume. Perfume, Lotion and Purse size perfume.

It's AWESOME!

I also received the "bonus" thingie which included:
Two shades of eyeshadow.
Another purse size perfume.
A mirror heart shaped keychain.
A lipstick.
Plump Perfect Moisture Cream.
Eight Hour Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment Cream.
A packet containing capsules of Ceramide~a plumping oil for the face that minimizes wrinkles.

<chuckle> I'm not sure the bonus should have included all of this~it probably helped that the girl working at the perfume counter was once an employee of Trudi's. :D

I just :love: those "just because" gifts my honey brings home!

MJ
10-26-2006, 10:50 PM
my favorite perfume is imari i just love it and the shower gel and powder ok i will stop now hugs

Billijo49504
10-26-2006, 11:41 PM
WOW!! My favorites are the expensive ones. Both by Dior, the original Poison and Adict. But I do like Cinnabar and afew others, but those are my favs....BJ

Timberley
10-27-2006, 12:10 AM
I really like Escape and Pleasures, but anything light, with a slight fruity smell seems to appeal to me.

:0)

linnea
10-27-2006, 12:15 AM
I think that Pleasures is wonderful!

KarenSusan
10-27-2006, 12:26 AM
A few years ago something happened to my sense of smell, for some reason now all perfumes smell extremely offensive.

Angela Burke
10-27-2006, 12:29 AM
"Essence of Giraffe"

GG Vanya
10-27-2006, 01:46 AM
At tad off topic, but still within the boundaries:

I own a beautiful purple silk dress that Elizabeth Taylor wore when making appearances to promote her White Diamonds line of perfume. Yes it is authentic, a friend of mine who has connections in film making gave it to me.

I'd forgotten all about having it~it's stored safely and hanging in the back of my closet. Maybe I'll have Trudi wear it for a pic session. :D

It will, of course, be a bit oversized for her, but it's a wrap around style dress, so hopefully we can make some adjustments. Or maybe just do some temporary adjustments in back with pins for pictures.

Angela Burke
10-27-2006, 02:02 AM
Yeah,
And I've got Marylin Munroes knickers!

GG Vanya
10-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Is there a reason for doubting my word, other than simply for the sake of sarcasm?

MJ
10-27-2006, 08:40 PM
now now girls and i would like the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in that famous picture were she was standing over a vent .. then i will wear it to the Dr Phil show :D