PDA

View Full Version : tounge in cheek again

ubokvt
10-26-2006, 11:59 PM
:love: I sorry please frogive me but I just cant help my self I'm a tease.

My wife and I are going out for make overs followed by dinner at a nice resturant. This is our first formal outing togather and has definite romantic over tones. So I need a litlle help here, I want to look good, appear receptive and classy, so could I get some advice on outer wear vs lingerie to achive the proper modonna ***** effect I want her to respect me but still want her to know I'm hot to trot, any ideas. :heehee:

Lady Jayne
10-27-2006, 06:00 AM
Don't wear the PVC bodysuit and thigh boots oh and leave the whip at home, that can make you look cheap!!!
:dom:

Phyliss
10-27-2006, 06:52 AM
How about that nice perfume called "Heels Over the Ears" :happy:

EricaCD
10-27-2006, 07:18 AM
....unless you are QUITE certain of your objective hotness as a crossdresser, there is a relatively simple rule of thumb:

Innerwear on the inside, outerwater on the outside.

Dragster
10-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Just two things ubokvt (what on earth does that mean?), you just make sure your wife looks better than you do, and if that means she needs a new outfit, buy it for her. You never know, she may afterwards let you borrow it too!

Oh yes, the second thing, don't forget the pictures!

Have a great time,
Tony

~Bobbie~
10-27-2006, 09:37 PM
"Heels Over the Ears"

this is the first postings that i am speachless... but i do agree with some thing, under any conditions, make sure she is sexier then you... and again don't forget those PICTURES of the both of ya.. good luck, let us all know how it goes..

Sharon
10-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Just two things ubokvt (what on earth does that mean?),

Tony

you be okay, Vermont? :p

Anyway, you say it's your first formal outing -- very cool! You need to look your best, of course, but be sure to compliment your wife many times on how well she looks!

Have fun! :happy: